3 先月バハマのサンダルで死亡したアメリカ人が一酸化炭素中毒で死亡した, 警察は言う

Three Americans found dead at a Sandals resort on the BahamasGreat Exuma island on May 6 一酸化炭素中毒で亡くなりました, 地方自治体は火曜日に言った.

“調査のこの時点で, we can officially confirm that all three of the victims died as a result of asphyxiation due to carbon monoxide poisoning,” the Royal Bahamas Police Force announced in a news release. “This matter remains under active investigation.
No signs of trauma were found on the bodies, police previously told CNN, and Bahamian acting Prime Minister Chester Cooper had said foul play was not suspected. Police would not comment beyond the cause of death for all three US citizens in the latest news release.
    The AmericansMichael Phillips, 68, と彼の妻, Robbie Phillips, 65, from Tennessee, and Vincent Paul Chiarella, 64, フロリダから — died over the course of one evening. Chiarella’s wife, Donnis, 65, was airlifted to the nation’s capital of Nassau for further treatment before being transferred to Florida.
      The two couples had reported feeling ill the night prior and were seen by medical staff, Bahamas Police Commissioner Paul Rolle said in May, and had eaten at different locations.
          Staff discovered the couples in separate villas the following morning and alerted police.
          Sandals Resorts said in a statement to CNN at the time, “Nothing is more important to Sandals Resorts than the safety of our guests,” and expresseddeep sadnessconfirming the deaths.

            コメントは締め切りました.