50 Cent hints Lil Wayne made a mistake meeting President Trump: 'Oh no’

50 Cent hints Lil Wayne made a mistake meeting President Trump: 'Oh no'

50 Cent seems to be worried about Lil Wayne’s meeting with President Trump, which took the Internet by storm on Thursday.

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., tweeted a photo of himself standing next to the president.

“Ho appena avuto un grande incontro con @realdonaldtrump @potus oltre a quello che ha fatto finora con la riforma criminale, il piano platino darà alla comunità una reale proprietà,” Wayne said. “He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.

The photo showed the 38-year-old rapper smiling wide alongside Trump, both donning red, white and blue with their thumbs up.

RAPPER LIL WAYNE MEETS WITH TRUMP

Lil Wayne shocked social media users after he shared a photo of himself next to President Trump. The rapper applauded Trump's criminal reform and proposed 'Platinum Plan.'

Lil Wayne shocked social media users after he shared a photo of himself next to President Trump. The rapper applauded Trump’s criminal reform and proposed ‘Platinum Plan.(Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

50 Cent, real name, Curtis James Jackson III, was at the center of his own controversy after encouraging voters to back the president before retracting his endorsement earlier this week. He hinted on Twitter that he feels his friend Lil Wayne made a mistake.

oh no WAYNE, I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOOK THIS PICTURE,” 50 Cent tweeted.

His reaction featured a facepalm emoji.

In his own explanation of the meeting, Lil Wayne praised Trump’s proposedPlatinum Planwhich includes creating 3 million jobs in the Black community over the next four years, increasing access to capital by nearly $ 500 billion and strengthening Trump’s immigration policies to protect American jobs, according to his sito web.

50 CENT SAYS ‘FK DONALD TRUMPONE WEEK AFTER EXPRESSING SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT

Nel frattempo, 50’s own controversy ended with him reversing his political backing of Trump, which all began when he criticized Joe Biden’s tax plans.

“CHE COSA F–K! (VOTA FORTRUMP) SONO FUORI,” ha scritto 50 Cent in the caption of an Instagram post il ott. 19. “F–K NEW YORK I KNICKS comunque non vincono mai. Non mi interessa Trump non ama i neri 62% sei fuori di te f–mente del re.”

Among 50’s critics was his own ex-girlfriend, comedian Chelsea Handler, who was more than dismayed at his support of Trump. Handler said 50 Cent is no longer herfavorite ex-boyfriend,” which left quite the impression on 50 Cent. He ultimately rescinded his support after the comedian offered to pay the rapper’s taxes if he did so.

50 Cent’s final stance was delivered in a tweet late Saturday, in which the rapper wrote, “Another spin F–k Donald Trump, I never liked him.

For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed but that’s history. LOL,” 50 added.

ICE CUBE DEFENDS WORKING WITH TRUMP, AND IS STILL NOT PICKING SIDES

Trump's “Platinum Planhas also been discussed by rapper Ice Cube, born O’Shea Jackson. All'inizio di questo mese, he confimed he’s been in talks with the president, which similarly resulted in a steady stream of backlash from Trump critics, and his fans.

Ice Cube has been calling out the system for more than three decades through his music, but recently he has turned to political action. Durante l'estate, he released aContract with Black America,” calling for reforms to close the opportunity gap in the country.

Ice Cube has since insisted in several interviews that he reached out to both Republicans and Democrats and noted that only the Trump campaign agreed to make headway on hisContract with Black America.

Speaking on “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah,” the hip hop star explained that the backlash he received for seemingly becoming a Trump supporter was misguided, noting that his goal is still to work with everyone in power.

CLICCA QUI PER OTTENERE L'APP FOX NEWS

briscola e Biden have both been backed by a number of celebrities. Il giorno delle elezioni è nov. 3.

Rappresentanti per 50 Cent and Lil Wayne did not immediately respond to Fox Newsrequests for comment

Fox News’ Mariah Haas and Tyler McCarthy contributed to this report.

lascia un commento

L'indirizzo email non verrà pubblicato. i campi richiesti sono contrassegnati *

*