En una publicación de Twitter, Ocasio-Cortez dijo venir a EE. UU.. La solicitud de asilo en la frontera es un método legal de llegada..
El demócrata progresista también dijo que EE. UU.. has contributed to destabilization in certain areas of Latin America and “we can’t help set someone’s house on fire and then blame them for fleeing.”
As previously reported by Fox News, Harris made comments appearing to clarify the administration’s stance on immigration during a visit to Guatemala, where she said the U.S. intends to continue working toward securing its border.
“I want to emphasize that the goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home, at the same time I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making the dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border — do not come, do not come,” ella dijo. “There are legal methods by which migration can and should occur.”
Harris said the administration would discourage illegal migration and that people who arrived at the border that way would be “turned back.” CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON OUR TOP STORY.
In other developments:
– Harris, in Guatemala, tells potential migrants they will be turned back: ‘Do not come’
– Gorjeo se burla Kamala Harris for passing out cookies of her faceless head to reporters
– Harris tells Guatemalan president that migration is a top priority, after he blames us for surge
– "Para Snerdley’ rasgaduras ‘narcissist’ Harris por las galletas para selfies mientras que el fentanilo, tráfico sexual fluye a través de la frontera
– Kamala Harris’ México, Visita a guatemala: Everything you need to know
Las autoridades de California juran "justicia’ contra una pareja acusada del asesinato de un niño de 6 años con furia en la carretera
The Southern California couple suspected in connection with the road rage killing of a 6-year-old boy last month will appear in court Tuesday, as officials promised to “get justice” for the child in what they described as a disturbing case.