ツイッターの投稿で, オカシオ・コルテスがアメリカに来ると言った. 国境での庇護申請は合法的な到着方法である.
進歩的な民主党員はまた、米国. has contributed to destabilization in certain areas of Latin America and “we can’t help set someone’s house on fire and then blame them for fleeing.”
As previously reported by Fox News, Harris made comments appearing to clarify the administration’s stance on immigration during a visit to Guatemala, where she said the U.S. intends to continue working toward securing its border.
“I want to emphasize that the goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home, at the same time I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making the dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border — do not come, do not come,” 彼女は言いました. “There are legal methods by which migration can and should occur.”
Harris said the administration would discourage illegal migration and that people who arrived at the border that way would be “turned back.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– ハリス, in Guatemala, tells potential migrants they will be turned back: ‘Do not come’
– ツイッター mocks Kamala Harris for passing out cookies of her faceless head to reporters
– ハリス tells Guatemalan president that migration is a top priority, after he blames us for surge
– 「スナードリーのために’ 裂ける ‘narcissist’ フェンタニル中の自撮りクッキーのハリス, 国境を越えた性的人身売買の流れ
– カマラ・ハリス’ メキシコ, Guatemala visit: Everything you need to know
The Southern California couple suspected in connection with the road rage killing of a 6-year-old boy last month will appear in court Tuesday, as officials promised to “get justice” for the child in what they described as a disturbing case.