Armie Hammer, Miss Cayman 비디오 스캔들로 경찰 조사

Armie Hammer, Miss Cayman 비디오 스캔들로 경찰 조사

아미 해머 was interviewed by police in the Cayman Islands for posting a racy Instagram video of a woman he claimed was “케이맨 양.”

The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service (RCIPS) confirmed in a press release on Wednesday that it received a complaint about the incident and followed up on it.

On January 15, 2021, the RCIPS received an allegation of misuse of ICT in relation to a suggestive video which had been posted on social media. Officers investigated the matter and spoke to the suspect, who was warned about his conduct, in accordance with the wishes of the complainant,” 성명은 읽습니다.

The RCIPS confirmsthe matter is now closed.

A rep for Hammer did not return Fox News’ 의견 요청.

ARMIE HAMMER’S EX COURTNEY VUCEKOVICH CLAIMS HE WANTED TO ‘BARBECUE AND EATHER RIBS AMID MESSAGING SCANDAL

Cayman Islands police officers investigated claims about actor Armie Hammer.

Cayman Islands police officers investigated claims about actor Armie Hammer. (Gregg DeGuire / FilmMagic)

While the RCIPS statement does not directly name Hammer, it’s the same statement it issued about the actor to 6 페이지.

Details of the police investigation were released just days after Hammer, 34, issued an apology. The video was allegedly leaked from his private Instagram account. This all occurred around the same time multiple women came forward on social media claiming the actor is abusive and discussed cannibalistic acts with partners.

The video shows a woman, whom Hammer referred to asMiss Cayman,” a similar title bestowed upon the winner of the Miss Cayman Islands Universe pageant.

I would like to clarify that the person in my video, which was stolen from my private Instagram, is not Miss Cayman,” Hammer told the Cayman Compass. “I am genuinely sorry for any confusion my foolish attempt at humour may have caused.

The face of the woman, who was reportedlyscantily clad,” was not visible in the video, according to the Compass.

ARMIE HAMMER ‘GENUINELY SORRYFOR REFERRING TO SCANTILY CLAD WOMAN IN VIDEO AS ‘MISS CAYMAN

My deep sympathies to Miss Cayman, who I don’t know, and to the entire organization as I had no intentions of implying she was actually Miss Cayman,” Hammer added.

The video was also denounced by the Miss Cayman Islands Universe Committee.

The Miss Cayman Islands Universe Committee is aware of a video allegedly posted by Armie Hammer referring to a scantily clad young woman as ‘Miss Cayman,'” the organization said in a statement made on social media. “The Committee is very disturbed by the video and would like to confirm that the woman is not the reigning Miss Cayman Islands and has no affiliation to the Miss Cayman Islands Universe pageant.

The committee said it approached the scandalwith the utmost seriousnessand have even reported the incident to the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service.

ARMIE HAMMER가 다가오는 영화 역할 AMID에서 소셜 미디어 스캔으로 간주 됨

The actor is at the center of a social media scandal involving women who claim he communicated graphic sexual fantasies and references to cannibalism.

The actor is at the center of a social media scandal involving women who claim he communicated graphic sexual fantasies and references to cannibalism. (Todd Williamson/E! Entertainment/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)

The role of Miss Cayman is in part, to serve as a role model to young Caymanian women,” 성명은 계속. “The depiction of the woman in the video goes against all that our organization stands for and the Committee is consequently requesting that Mr. Hammer immediately remove all references to Miss Cayman from his social media channels.

Hammer has been at the center of controversy after messages allegedly written by him were leaked. The messages, which have not been verified, contained graphic sexual fantasies and references to cannibalism.

엔터테인먼트 뉴스 레터를 구독하려면 여기를 클릭하세요.

After the debacle, it was announced that Hammer had left his upcoming movie, and he released a statement about the leak to Variety.

I’m not responding to these bullst claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for 4 months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic,” 그는 말했다. “Lionsgate is supporting me in this and I’m grateful to them for that.

The film’s team agreed with his decision to leave.

Armie has requested to step away from the film and we support him in his decision,” a spokesperson for the production said in a statement to Fox News at the time.

폭스 뉴스’ Nate Day가이 보고서에 기여했습니다..

댓글이 닫혀 있습니다..