Pompeyo, who helped plan and execute the Trump administration’s shift toward withdrawing troops from the country after 20 años allí, dijo a Fox News’ “La historia” that he and former President Trump made sure there were multiple, enforceable “models of deterrence” that would prevent the potential disaster that may await the current White House.
“[Eso] looks like they have not been able to execute this,” él dijo. “Strategy depends on planning and execution. Looks like there’s a bit of panic. I hope that they have the right number of folks and get them there quickly. I hope we can protect Americans in the way the Trump administration had every intention of doing.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– Tropas estadounidenses to evacuate Americans from embassy in Kabul
– nosotros revela when Afghanistan capital may fall to Taliban
– See how Taliban has surged in weeks since Biden said terrorist takeover was ‘highly unlikely’
– Afghanistan war veterans feeling desmoralizado, struggling with mental health amid US withdrawal
– Obama mintió about withdrawal from Afghanistan: libro
FDA green-lights COVID-19 booster vaccine for some patients
Los Estados Unidos. Food and Drug Administration expanded emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines to authorize a booster shot for some immunocompromised patients.
HIV and cancer patients, organ transplant recipients and those taking immunosuppressant drugs comprise about 2.7% of the U.S. adult population.
Growing evidence suggested select immunocompromised patients mount a diminished protective immune response, incluso después de dos dosis de vacuna.
Research published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine said that 120 organ transplant recipients who received a third dose of Moderna’s vaccine showed a substantial boost in neutralizing antibodies and T-cell counts, compared to a group receiving saline placebo.
The FDA statement, released Thursday night, said the specific individuals impacted were “solid organ transplant recipients or those who are diagnosed with conditions that are considered to have an equivalent level of immunocompromised.”
Other fully vaccinated individuals do not need an additional vaccine dose right now, la declaración decía. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Justice Amy Coney Barrett denies appeal from Indiana University students fighting COVID-19 vaccine mandate
– News outlet falsely informes thousands of kids hospitalized with COVID in 1 semana
– Florida county residents preguntó to limit 911 calls amid COVID-19 surge
– COVID-19 vaccine and testing mandate gets support from largest US teachers union
– WHO says COVID-19 origin necesidades more studies as top expert’s lab ‘concern’ made public for first time
Inflation pressure ‘never seen before’ across entire food chain: former Heinz CEO
Former Heinz CEO Bill Johnson told Fox Business’ “Cavuto: Coast to Coast” on Thursday he was “muy” worried about inflation.
“We’re seeing pressures that we’ve never seen before, even across the entire food chain,” Johnson dijo.
Inflation is having a “huge impact” en “simple things, like container costs coming out of Europe or China,” él agregó.
mientras tanto, él agregó, costs have increased for freight and fuel, “which everyone just sees as a gasoline price, but ultimately dictates the price we pay for packaging — particularly plastic packaging.”
Johnson made the comments one day after the Labor Department reported that its consumer price index rose 5.4% year over year in July, matching the prior month’s gain as the fastest since August 2008.
Prices increased 0.5% el mes pasado, slowing from June’s 0.9% incrementar. Analysts surveyed by Refinitiv were expecting a 0.5% gain.
The department said prices for shelter, comida, energy as well as new and used vehicles all increased in July. The energy index rose 1.6%, buoyed by a 2.4% gain in gasoline prices. HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Inflación being felt at ‘all levels’: Wealth adviser
– Inflación golpes home appliance industry, consumers pay up
– Encuesta de Fox News: High concern over higher prices
– Maria Bartiromo en "The Brian Kilmeade Show": Inflación will ‘soar’ debido al gasto demócrata
LECTURAS DE HOY:
– Chicago cop-killing suspect vinculado to hit-and-run while free on probation: reporte
– Bank robbery frustrado when teller can’t read stickup note
– Top Biden adviser who rechazado to disclose her finances leaves White House
– Stronger than yesterday: Britney Spears just anotado major victory in conservatorship battle
– MLB’s ‘Field of Dreams’ game termina in true Hollywood fashion
LO MÁS RECIENTE DE FOX BUSINESS:
– Samsung leader Jay Y. Sotavento publicado from jail on parole
– Boeing’s Starliner launch could face delay of several months
– Ryanair se disculpa after staffers force 12-year-old autistic boy to have COVID-19 test: reporte
– Pelosi anuncia House staff can make more money than members of Congress
– Kansas City Southern rejects new bid from Canadian Pacific
ALGUNAS PALABRAS DE PARTIDA
Gobernador de Florida. Ron DeSantis says a recent screw-up on COVID numbers for his state from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades) was caused by “a standard data entry.”
“They took three days worth of data, put it over two – and obviously made it look like it was a massive increase,” the Republican said during an appearance on Thursday’s edition of “Tucker Carlson esta noche.”
DeSantis said he didn’t know what had happened or how it happened or what the motivation was, pero “La casa Blanca, they’re more concerned about trying to attack me than actually dealing with the problems of the country.”
“I don’t see them dealing with the border crisis,” él agregó, “I don’t see them dealing with inflation. Obviamente, energy prices are out of control but yet they have this obsession with Florida.”
Aún no se ha registrado en Fox News First? Hacer clic aquí para descubrir lo que te estás perdiendo.
Fox News' Ir a la página de visualización Ya está disponible, Brindar a los visitantes opciones de proveedores de TV paga en su área con Fox News Channel. & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First fue compilado por Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Gracias por hacernos su primera opción por la mañana.! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.