폼페이, who helped plan and execute the Trump administration’s shift toward withdrawing troops from the country after 20 years there, 폭스 뉴스에 말했다’ “이야기” that he and former President Trump made sure there were multiple, enforceable “models of deterrence” that would prevent the potential disaster that may await the current White House.
“[그것] looks like they have not been able to execute this,” 그는 말했다. “Strategy depends on planning and execution. Looks like there’s a bit of panic. I hope that they have the right number of folks and get them there quickly. I hope we can protect Americans in the way the Trump administration had every intention of doing.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– US troops to evacuate Americans from embassy in Kabul
– 우리 계시하다 when Afghanistan capital may fall to Taliban
– See how Taliban has surged in weeks since Biden said terrorist takeover was ‘highly unlikely’
– Afghanistan war veterans 감각 demoralized, struggling with mental health amid US withdrawal
– 오바마 lied about withdrawal from Afghanistan: 도서
FDA green-lights COVID-19 booster vaccine for some patients
미국. Food and Drug Administration expanded emergency use of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines to authorize a booster shot for some immunocompromised patients.
HIV and cancer patients, organ transplant recipients and those taking immunosuppressant drugs comprise about 2.7% 미국의. adult population.
Growing evidence suggested select immunocompromised patients mount a diminished protective immune response, even after two doses of vaccine.
Research published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine said that 120 organ transplant recipients who received a third dose of Moderna’s vaccine showed a substantial boost in neutralizing antibodies and T-cell counts, compared to a group receiving saline placebo.
The FDA statement, released Thursday night, said the specific individuals impacted were “solid organ transplant recipients or those who are diagnosed with conditions that are considered to have an equivalent level of immunocompromised.”
Other fully vaccinated individuals do not need an additional vaccine dose right now, 성명은 말했다. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Justice Amy Coney Barrett 거부하다 appeal from Indiana University students fighting COVID-19 vaccine mandate
– News outlet falsely 보고서 thousands of kids hospitalized with COVID in 1 주
– Florida county residents 물었다 to limit 911 COVID-19 급증 속 전화
– COVID-19 vaccine and testing mandate gets support from largest US teachers union
– WHO says COVID-19 origin needs more studies as top expert’s lab ‘concern’ made public for first time
Inflation pressure ‘never seen before’ across entire food chain: former Heinz CEO
Former Heinz CEO Bill Johnson told Fox Business’ “카부토: Coast to Coast” on Thursday he was “대단히” worried about inflation.
“We’re seeing pressures that we’ve never seen before, even across the entire food chain,” 존슨은 말했다.
Inflation is having a “huge impact” 의 위에 “simple things, like container costs coming out of Europe or China,” 그는 덧붙였다.
그 동안에, 그는 덧붙였다, costs have increased for freight and fuel, “which everyone just sees as a gasoline price, but ultimately dictates the price we pay for packaging — particularly plastic packaging.”
Johnson made the comments one day after the Labor Department reported that its consumer price index rose 5.4% year over year in July, matching the prior month’s gain as the fastest since August 2008.
Prices increased 0.5% 지난 달, slowing from June’s 0.9% 증가하다. Analysts surveyed by Refinitiv were expecting a 0.5% gain.
The department said prices for shelter, 음식, energy as well as new and used vehicles all increased in July. The energy index rose 1.6%, buoyed by a 2.4% gain in gasoline prices. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Inflation being felt at ‘all levels’: Wealth adviser
– Inflation 히트 home appliance industry, consumers pay up
– 폭스 뉴스 설문 조사: High concern over higher prices
– '브라이언 킬미드 쇼'의 마리아 바르티로모: Inflation will ‘soar’ 민주당 지출로 인해
– Chicago cop-killing suspect 연결됨 to hit-and-run while free on probation: 보고서
– Bank robbery foiled when teller can’t read stickup note
– Top Biden adviser who 거절 to disclose her finances leaves White House
– Stronger than yesterday: Britney Spears just 득점 major victory in conservatorship battle
– MLB’s ‘Field of Dreams’ game 끝 in true Hollywood fashion
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Samsung leader Jay Y. 이씨 출시 from jail on parole
– Boeing’s Starliner launch could face delay of several months
– Ryanair 사과하다 after staffers force 12-year-old autistic boy to have COVID-19 test: 보고서
– 펠로시 announces House staff can make more money than members of Congress
– Kansas City Southern rejects new bid from Canadian Pacific
일부 이별 단어
플로리다 정부. 론 데 산티스 says a recent screw-up on COVID numbers for his state from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (질병 통제 예방 센터) was caused by “a standard data entry.”
“They took three days worth of data, put it over two – and obviously made it look like it was a massive increase,” the Republican said during an appearance on Thursday’s edition of “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨.”
DeSantis said he didn’t know what had happened or how it happened or what the motivation was, 그러나 “The White House, they’re more concerned about trying to attack me than actually dealing with the problems of the country.”
“I don’t see them dealing with the border crisis,” 그는 덧붙였다, “I don’t see them dealing with inflation. 명백하게, energy prices are out of control but yet they have this obsession with Florida.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.