Deborah Lipstadt, un Dorot Professor di Storia Ebraica Moderna e Studi sull'Olocausto alla Emory University, è stato nominato venerdì per il ruolo di antisemitismo, che porta il grado di ambasciatore.
Nel mese di marzo 2019, Lipstadt waded into the debate surrounding Omar at the time after the Minnesota Democrat criticized pro-Israel Americans as having “allegiance to a foreign country,” The Washington Free Beacon reported Friday.
Omar later reaffirmed her remarks, though she had previously apologized for other statements critics also deemed anti-Semitic.
Asked at the time if Omar’s comments were “textbook anti-Semitism,” Lipstadt said, “Purtroppo, I believe it is. Dual loyalties is part of the textbook accusations against Jews. They are cosmopolitans, globalists, not loyal to their country or fellow citizens.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– rappresentante. Zeldin: Dems ‘bisogno to do more to speak out’ contro l'antisemitismo
– Omar fatto saltare for remarks about Jews in Congress: ‘This is what a modern day Muslim Supremacist looks like’
– Boston rabbi stabbed outside synagogue, sospetto in custodia
– Pelosi rifiuta to answer question about Ilhan Omar’s latest inflammatory statements this week
Psaki attacks Florida’s DeSantis, governor’s office fires back: ‘Psaki is the one playing politics’
White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday slammed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, accusing the Republican governor of choosing “politica” al di sopra di “public health.”
DeSantis, an outspoken opponent of coronavirus restrictions like state-level mask mandates, has been repeatedly floated as a potential 2024 challenger to President Biden.
During her daily press briefing Monday, Psaki said the Biden administration was “ready and available” to provide federal assistance, “whether that is Florida or any other part of the country,” after the Sunshine State broke two coronavirus-related records over the weekend with the highest number of reported cases in a day and the highest number of hospitalizations per capita.
“Twenty percent of the cases we’re seeing are in Florida,” Ha detto Psaki.
“There are steps and precautions that can be taken,” ha continuato, “including encouraging people to get vaccinated, encouraging people to wear masks, including allowing schools to mandate masks and allowing kids to wear masks, which is not the current state of play in Florida.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– DeSantis’ squadra reagisce to headlines accusing him of being anti-vax: ‘Unfair and baseless’
– Florida Gov. DeSantis segni executive order making masks optional in schools
– Psaki rifiuta to give number of breakthrough WH Covid cases: 'Perché hai bisogno di queste informazioni??’
– Florida vede 21,000-plus coronavirus cases Saturday, breaking one-day record
Dem strategist’s tweet about Lindsey Graham’s COVID diagnosis panned
Kate Coyne-McCoy, the chief strategist of the Rhode Island Democratic Party, faced swift criticism late Monday over a tweet about Sen. Lindsey Graham’s COVID-19 diagnosis.
The Republican from South Carolina—who had been fully vaccinated—announced earlier in the day that he came down with flu-like symptoms on Sunday. He said he was diagnosed with the virus on Monday by the House physician. His symptoms are mild and he said he will be quarantining for 10 giorni.
Coyne-McCoy took to Twitter and posted, “It’s wrong to hope he dies from Covid right? Asking for a friend. #COVIDISNOTOVER #LINDSEYGRAHAM,” she posted.
Even at a time when the political divide in the country seems like it could not get any deeper, posts hinting at the death of a political opponent seem to cross an imaginary line of civility. But individuals who tweet out these posts have often weighed the risks and have determined that they play to their base.
The Rhode Island Democrats and Coyne-McCoy did not immediately respond to after-hours emails from Fox News. The tweet was initially screengrabbed by a reporter from the Free Beacon. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Suo. Lindsey Graham test positive for COVID-19, despite being vaccinated
– casa Bianca colpi 70% vaccination goal nearly month later
– Hannity: Dott. Fauci should be fired, he’s been wrong too often
– Tucker Carlson: Scienza è a seeking of the truth, non una direttiva politica
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Meghan McCain on hypothetical Kamala Harris run to replace Biden: ‘Ron DeSantis would put her in the ground’
– Missing Pennsylvania woman may have crashed macchina, been ejected through sunroof: polizia
– Armed robbery suspect creduto linked to Brinks truck shooting is captured: rapporto
– Dan Patrick |: Americani will die because of Biden’s border policy
– Clemson football player arrestato after driving 115 mph, smashing into mail carrier: polizia
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Grazie al Team Biden, NOI poteva soon be on the verge of economic disaster
– New California pig law poteva lead to 50% price spike for pork: Producer
– Republican study group chiamate $ 1T infrastructure deal ‘Trojan horse’ for Dems
– Federal labor official recommends Amazon workers hold new vote
– High prices at New York, New Jersey airports trigger sonda
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Tucker Carlson discussed the latest, ever-changing COVID-19 guidance from the White House and how at the beginning of the Biden administration, officials said the previous administration was incompetent.
Il “Tucker Carlson stasera” host said since the severity of the Delta variant has emerged, “…the administration immediately re-implemented indoor mask mandates, even for people who’ve been fully vaccinated.”
“It was just about a week ago,” Carlson continued, “that Rochelle Walensky of the CDC did her best to terrify all of us over the new Indian strain of COVID. Walensky descrisse il cosiddetto “Variante Delta” come, citazione, “one of the most infectious respiratory viruses we know of, and that I have seen in my 20-year career.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo mercoledì nella tua casella di posta.