좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
바이든, Harris to be sworn in amid high security, coronavirus concerns
President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris are scheduled to be sworn in Wednesday in an extremely pared-down inaugural event, amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and intensified concerns about security.
The inaugural committee was “strongly encouraging” people not to attend the event in person – and to instead tune in to the virtual livestream.
게다가, viewing stands will not be made available, while dinners and balls have also been canceled.
Official tickets to inauguration events are typically distributed by congressional offices, free of charge. During a typical year, members usually receive about 200,000 to give out to constituents, as reported by USA Today. The publication said this year members were limited to tickets for themselves and one guest, which means no tickets will be available for constituencies.
사무용 겉옷, The Washington Post estimated that around 2,000 people will attend the event, 포함 200 “VIPs” – or families of the president-elect and vice president-elect, congressional leadership and several diplomats. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Biden inauguration: Everything you need to know
– Biden to sign 17 executive actions, orders to reverse Trump policies, restore Obama-era programs on first day
– Some schools won’t show inauguration in classrooms over concerns of potential violence
– 어떻게 볼 조 바이든과 카말라 해리스’ 취임
– Dem Rep. Cohen’s smearing of National Guard was ‘pretty outrageous’: Georgia Gov. 브라이언 켐프
– ‘No tolerance’ for Inauguration Day 폭력: acting attorney general
– National Guardsmen 제거됨 from U.S. Capitol ahead of inauguration
Trump pardons Steve Bannon, 릴 웨인, dozens of others; also commutes sentences
President Trump issued a long list of pardons and sentence commutations early Wednesday as he prepared to leave office.
The recipients including former White House adviser Steve Bannon and rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black — with a total of 73 people pardoned by the president.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick had his 30-year sentence was commuted — 중 하나 70 people to receive commutations just hours before President-elect Joe Biden takes the oath of office.
Trump was not expected to attempt to issue himself or family members a preemptive pardon, sources told Fox News. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Alice Marie Johnson 전화 for Trump to pardon nonviolent drug offenders, praises ‘unsung hero’ Ivanka
– Karl Rove on pardons: ‘Presidents should be very careful of exercising unlimited power’
– 파멜라 앤더슨 pleads with Trump to pardon ‘free speech hero’ Assange: ‘올바른 일을하십시오’
Pelosi brushes off concerns that her laptop may have been stolen
House Speaker 낸시 펠로시 said this week that she wasn’t worried about the contents of a laptop that was reportedly stolen from her office when rioters stormed the U.S. 국회 의사당 1 월. 6.
“I’m not concerned about that particular laptop,” Pelosi told MSNBC reporter Joy Reid in an interview that aired Tuesday. “But that doesn’t matter. It could be any laptop and anytime … a constituent writes to a member of Congress it’s confidential … and for them to take that is a violation not only of my office but of my connection to my constituents.”
A Pennsylvania woman, Riley June Williams, 22, has been arrested for allegedly taking the speaker’s laptop, which she allegedly planned to sell to Russian intelligence.
Pelosi said that laptop was used mainly for Zoom meetings, but she wasn’t sure “what other information could be on there.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 펠로시 urges Pentagon to block ‘Trump loyalist’ from national security role before Biden’s inauguration
– 클린턴, 펠로시 blasted by left for continuing to push ‘Russiagate’: ‘그들은 결코 포기하지 않을 것입니다’
– Man accused of hanging from Senate balcony appears in court
– 국회 의사당 사진, 동영상 lead to California doctor’s arrest
– VP Mike Pence expected to skip Trump send-off to Florida
– 로플 러 찢다 cancel culture and ‘dangerous narratives’ in farewell address
– MSNBC contributor compares Biden to God, suggests Trump voters should be blamed for COVID deaths
– California boy, 12, 잃어버린 after being swept into the Pacific Ocean, search suspended: 보고서
– Mega Millions numbers 그어진 for massive $ 865M jackpot
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– 지우다 용서 former Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
– Alibaba’s Jack Ma makes first live appearance in three months in online meet
– 위에 $ 5B in US small business relief loans approved in first week – SBA
– Feds reject Ford and Mazda request on recalls
– Customs 붙잡다 $ 8 million in counterfeit Cartier bracelets, rings
– Netflix subscribers cross 200M as viewers escape world’s woes
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “This Day in History.”
일부 이별 단어
“The Democrats are being very sore winners,” Cotton told Carlson. “The Democrats have narrow majorities in the Congress, yet they seem so angry and aggressive towards the 74 million people who voted for [트럼프 대통령]. … They know their agenda is massively unpopular. The American people don’t want to open our borders or defund our police and they know politics and government is the one place where those 74 million people have something like an equal voice.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.