바이든은 아프가니스탄을 비난했다., 북동부 폭풍 피해를 여행하는 동안 기후: '이 모든 것이 f를 위해—잉 사진 op?’
대통령 조 바이든 heard from hecklers Tuesday as he toured areas damaged by Tropical Storm Ida. Some shouted at him about his chaotic withdrawal of U.S. troops from 아프가니스탄, while others suggested they were upset about his climate change 위치.
After Senate Majority Leader 척 슈머, D-N.Y., introduced Biden as the man who will “lead us out of darkness in this present moment,” the president began his remarks in New York City by saying he received a warm reception earlier in New Jersey.
“None of them were shouting or complaining,” 바이든이 말했다. “Every one of them were thanking me as if it was something special … that I was here.”
But the president’s assessment didn’t appear to be accurate. 하루 전, Biden was heckled by protesters in the Garden State, with several people castigating him for his handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal.
“My country is going to s— and you’re allowing it!” one woman yelled off camera, 에 따르면 C-SPAN’s footage of the encounter. “And I’m an immigrant and I’m proud of this country! I’d give my life for this country. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.”
“All this for a f— photo-op?” one man scoffed off camera. “You ain’t gonna do s—!” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Biden blames Northeast storm damage on climate change, calls on Congress to pass infrastructure bill
– Biden tours Ida damage 뉴저지, 뉴욕, 와 50 dead in Northeast
– New Jersey farmer saves ‘banjo buddy’ from Ida floodwaters, rides tractor to rescue after call for help
– Biden heckled in New Jersey for stranding Americans 아프가니스탄에서: ‘He will leave you behind’
– Biden approves Hurricane Ida federal aid for New York
Kamala Harris-backed bail fund freed Minnesota assault suspect now charged with murder
A bail fund once backed by Vice President 카말라 해리스 helped free an alleged domestic abuser who is now accused of 살인.
George Howard, 48, allegedly became involved in a road rage altercation on an Interstate 94 entrance ramp before he shot another driver, according to Minneapolis police – weeks after bailing out on domestic assault charges.
Howard had been out on $ 11,500 bond in connection with a domestic assault case since Aug. 6, 법원 기록 쇼. That’s when the Minnesota Freedom Fund – which Harris once promoted — bailed him out.
8월에. 29, Howard was charged with two counts of second-degree murder in connection with the interstate shooting.
The Minnesota Freedom Fund tweeted Friday, admitting to its role in putting Howard back on the streets. 화요일에, the thread was inaccessible on Twitter. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Tomi Lahren rips Kamala Harris: Haven’t seen this level of tone-deafness since ‘American Idol’ auditions
– Harris to campaign for Newsom in California next week
– Cawthorn calls on Harris to invoke 25th Amendment and remove Biden as president over Afghanistan crisis
– Lara Trump blasts 카말라 해리스 아프가니스탄에: She thinks we’ll all forget about this
– Kamala Harris says evacuating Americans, Afghan allies is Biden admin’s ‘highest priority
Biden demanding billions for refugees while Americans remain stuck in Kabul
The White House is asking Congress for $ 6.4 billion to resettle tens of thousands of Afghan refugees as part of a request for a short-term spending bill to allow for lawmakers to pass a budget for fiscal year 2022.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Shalanda Young 말했다 that the majority of the funds will go “to support processing sites overseas and in the United States and U.S. government transportation for our allies and partners between processing sites and the United States.”
The proposal also includes funding for humanitarian assistance, 영이 말했다.
It includes a request for $ 2.1 billion for the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) for costs associated with the evacuation of individuals from Afghanistan.
Without the money, the departments “would be unable to complete evacuation and relocation efforts from Kabul and worldwide midway points; provide subsistence benefits for evacuated Department personnel; provide medical testing, processing through ports of entry, and respond to basic needs requirements of new arrivals; or respond to growing humanitarian needs of vulnerable populations inside Afghanistan and Afghans in neighboring countries.”
The White House also requests $ 1.6 billion for the Refugee Entrant and Assistance account and $ 8 million for the Children and Families account within the Department of Health and Human Services. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Fort McCoy hit by case of measles amid Afghan refugee resettlement effort
– State Department on Afghan refugees in US: ‘We’re doing accountings on the back end’
– US sending any Afghans flagged for criminal or terror ties to Kosovo, 관리들은 말한다
– Unvetted Afghan refugees allowed to leave Wisconsin military base unsupervised: 대표. Tiffany
– Top general says US military is ‘prepared to house and feed’ Afghan refugees ‘as long as it takes’
-지우다, Don Jr. to provide commentary for Evander Holyfield return to the ring
– How Monica feels about Bill years after sex scandal that shook nation
– New York House candidate 죽은 채 발견 after dropping out of race
– Naked woman drove golf cart into active crime scene: 당국
– Celtics great Paul Pierce isn’t apologizing for viral video with strippers: ‘I didn’t do anything illegal’
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– 아메리칸 에어 라인 pilots union to strike over fatigue, overscheduling
– PayPal snaps up Japan’s Paidy for $ 2.7 십억
– Boeing shareholders may pursue 737 MAX claims against board, 법원 규칙
– BlackRock responds to Soros’ criticism of its China investments
– GOP requests telecom firms preserve Dem’s phone records
일부 이별 단어
브릿 흄, senior political analyst for Fox News, claims President Biden’s “train wreck” in Afghanistan will be a permanent “stain” on the Democrat’s administration.
“This is an absolute train wreck,” Hume said Tuesday during an appearance on “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨.” “And all these disputes that we’re seeing now about people who can’t get out and so on are all a result of the original decision.”
Hume argued that the Biden administration has proven to be untrustworthy, including Biden’s promise to remain in Afghanistan until all Americans were evacuated.
“This is a stain, 나는 생각한다, that is going to be a very long time wearing off, if indeed it ever does,” 흄 말했다. “I suspect that it never will.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 여기를 클릭하세요 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel 및 Fox Business Network를 보유한 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션을 제공합니다..
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다. 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.