Biden heckled on Afghanistan, climate while touring Northeast storm damage: ‘All this for a f—ing photo op?’
总统 乔 拜登 heard from hecklers Tuesday as he toured areas damaged by Tropical Storm Ida. Some shouted at him about his chaotic withdrawal of U.S. troops from 阿富汗, while others suggested they were upset about his 气候变化 position.
After Senate Majority Leader 查克·舒默（Chuck Schumer）, D-N.Y。, introduced Biden as the man who will “lead us out of darkness in this present moment,” the president began his remarks in New York City by saying he received a warm reception earlier in New Jersey.
“None of them were shouting or complaining,” 拜登说. “Every one of them were thanking me as if it was something special … that I was here.”
But the president’s assessment didn’t appear to be accurate. 当天早些时候, Biden was heckled by protesters in the Garden State, with several people castigating him for his handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal.
“My country is going to s— and you’re allowing it!” one woman yelled off camera, 根据 C-SPAN’s footage of the encounter. “And I’m an immigrant and I’m proud of this country! I’d give my life for this country. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.”
“All this for a f— photo-op?” one man scoffed off camera. “You ain’t gonna do s—!” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– Biden blames Northeast storm damage on climate change, calls on Congress to pass infrastructure bill
– Biden tours Ida damage 在新泽西, 纽约, 与 50 dead in Northeast
– New Jersey farmer saves ‘banjo buddy’ from Ida floodwaters, rides tractor to rescue after call for help
– Biden heckled in New Jersey for stranding Americans 在阿富汗: ‘He will leave you behind’
– Biden approves Hurricane Ida federal aid 纽约
Kamala Harris-backed bail fund freed Minnesota assault suspect now charged with murder
A bail fund once backed by Vice President 卡马拉·哈里斯 helped free an alleged domestic abuser who is now accused of 谋杀.
George Howard, 48, allegedly became involved in a road rage altercation on an Interstate 94 entrance ramp before he shot another driver, according to Minneapolis police – weeks after bailing out on domestic assault charges.
Howard had been out on $ 11,500 bond in connection with a domestic assault case since Aug. 6, 法庭记录显示. That’s when the Minnesota Freedom Fund – which Harris once promoted — bailed him out.
8月. 29, Howard was charged with two counts of second-degree murder in connection with the interstate shooting.
The Minnesota Freedom Fund tweeted Friday, admitting to its role in putting Howard back on the streets. 星期二, the thread was inaccessible on Twitter. 点击这里了解更多.
– Tomi Lahren rips Kamala Harris: Haven’t seen this level of tone-deafness since ‘American Idol’ auditions
– Harris to campaign for Newsom in California next week
– Cawthorn calls on Harris to invoke 25th Amendment and remove Biden as president over Afghanistan crisis
– Lara Trump blasts 卡马拉·哈里斯 on Afghanistan: She thinks we’ll all forget about this
– Kamala Harris says evacuating Americans, Afghan allies is Biden admin’s ‘highest priority
Biden demanding billions for refugees while Americans remain stuck in Kabul
The White House is asking Congress for $ 6.4 billion to resettle tens of thousands of Afghan refugees as part of a request for a short-term spending bill to allow for lawmakers to pass a budget for fiscal year 2022.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Shalanda Young 说过 that the majority of the funds will go “to support processing sites overseas and in the United States and U.S. government transportation for our allies and partners between processing sites and the United States.”
The proposal also includes funding for humanitarian assistance, 杨说.
It includes a request for $ 2.1 billion for the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development (你说) for costs associated with the evacuation of individuals from Afghanistan.
Without the money, the departments “would be unable to complete evacuation and relocation efforts from Kabul and worldwide midway points; provide subsistence benefits for evacuated Department personnel; provide medical testing, processing through ports of entry, and respond to basic needs requirements of new arrivals; or respond to growing humanitarian needs of vulnerable populations inside Afghanistan and Afghans in neighboring countries.”
The White House also requests $ 1.6 billion for the Refugee Entrant and Assistance account and $ 8 million for the Children and Families account within the Department of Health and Human Services. 点击这里了解更多.
– Fort McCoy hit by case of measles amid Afghan refugee resettlement effort
– State Department on Afghan refugees 在我们中: ‘We’re doing accountings on the back end’
– US sending any Afghans flagged for criminal or terror ties to Kosovo, 官员说
– Unvetted Afghan refugees allowed to leave Wisconsin military base unsupervised: 代表. 蒂芙尼
– Top general says US military is ‘prepared to house and feed’ Afghan refugees ‘as long as it takes’
-王牌, Don Jr. to provide commentary for Evander Holyfield return to the ring
– How Monica feels about Bill years after 性丑闻 that shook nation
– New York House candidate 被发现死了 after dropping out of race
– Naked woman drove golf cart into active crime scene: 当局
– Celtics great 保罗·皮尔斯 isn’t apologizing for viral video with strippers: ‘I didn’t do anything illegal’
– American Airlines pilots union to strike over fatigue, overscheduling
– PayPal snaps up Japan’s Paidy for $ 2.7 十亿
– Boeing shareholders may pursue 737 MAX claims against board, 法院规则
– BlackRock responds to Soros’ criticism of its China investments
– GOP requests telecom firms preserve Dem’s phone records
英国休ume, senior political analyst for Fox News, claims President Biden’s “train wreck” in Afghanistan will be a permanent “stain” on the Democrat’s administration.
“This is an absolute train wreck,” Hume said Tuesday during an appearance on “塔克·卡尔森（Tucker Carlson）今晚。” “And all these disputes that we’re seeing now about people who can’t get out and so on are all a result of the original decision.”
Hume argued that the Biden administration has proven to be untrustworthy, including Biden’s promise to remain in Afghanistan until all Americans were evacuated.
“This is a stain, 我认为, that is going to be a very long time wearing off, if indeed it ever does,” 休ume说. “I suspect that it never will.”
尚未注册Fox News First? Click here 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! 我们会看到你在收件箱中的第一件事周四.