バラク・オバマ前大統領とドナルド・トランプの両方が言及した “神” 彼らの全国祈りの日宣言で, but Biden’s proclamation never mentions God, only Americans’ “多くの宗教と信念体系” そしてその “power of prayer.”
“Throughout our history, Americans of many religions and belief systems have turned to prayer for strength, hope and guidance,” Biden’s proclamation reads. “Prayer has nourished countless souls and powered moral movements – including essential fights against racial injustice, child labor and infringement on the rights of disabled Americans. Prayer is also a daily practice for many, whether it is to ask for help or strength, or to give thanks over blessings bestowed.”
その間, Trump’s 2017 proclamation mentioned God five times, 彼の 2018 proclamation mentioned God five times, 彼の 2019 proclamation mentioned God seven times and his 2020 proclamation mentioned God 11 タイムズ.
While the proclamation itself didn’t include “神,” Biden’s remarks for the occasion did say the coronavirus vaccine was developed “by the grace of God.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– 改訂. グラハム 反応する to Biden leaving ‘God’ 祈りの宣言から: 「他に祈る人はいない’
– サラカーター限定: Biden border policies fueling sprawling cartel-linked pot-growing operations far inland
– ハニティ 爆風 White House after Psaki admits strategically ‘hiding Biden’ スクリプト化されていないプレスの質問から
– ホワイトハウス edits transcript to downplay support for Ukraine to join NATO
– ホワイトハウス スラム Florida’s new voting bill: ‘Moving in the wrong direction’
– バイデン repeats false claim about infrastructure plan after Stelter praised him for listening to fact-checkers
– マコーネル 言う ‘real chance’ バイデン, Dems could work with GOP on ‘bipartisan’ インフラ法案
Ron Klain, Biden’s powerful chief of staff, leads White House rife with dark money ties
President Biden has padded his administration with a number of individuals with strong ties to progressive dark money groups, including his chief of staff Ron Klain, which could provide a pipeline for the groups to push their agendas to the White House.
Biden has surrounded himself with such individuals despite aligning with the left-wing flank by calling for “an end [に] dark money groups” on his campaign website.
Klain, who has a long history with Biden dating back to the 1980s, now helps steer his political agenda from the Oval Office. Klain has ties to the Center for American Progress (CAP) Action Fund, a Washington, D.C.-based organization led by Hillary Clinton aide John Podesta. Klain for several years served on the group’s board of directors, which does not disclose its donors in tax forms.
CAP held significant influence with the Obama administration as Biden served as vice president, and likely will again with Klain as Biden’s right-hand man. Klain has touted CAP several times on Twitter over the years and praised their 2018 pressure campaign to get businesses to cut ties with the National Rifle Association, ツイート, “Big big big kudos to the team at @thinkprogress @amprog for spearheading this dramatic turnaround!!!”
“Believe it or not: dark money is about to get even darker,” Klain tweeted in 2018, less than a year before Biden announced his candidacy for president. Biden heavily benefited from hundreds of millions of dollars in dark money, according to a Center for Responsive Politics analysis. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– Biden climate nominee touted ‘environmental upside’ to pandemic
– Liberal dark money groups drive efforts to pack the Supreme Court
– ‘Dark money’ surpassed $ 1B in 2020, mostly boosting Democrats
Minnesota bank standoff ends; hostages safe, suspect in custody, レポートによると
A suspect was in custody Thursday night following an hours-long hostage situation stemming from an attempted bank robbery at a Wells Fargo bank branch in St. 雲, ミネソタ, 報告によると.