“Today we’re taking steps to confront not just the gun crisis, but what is actually a public health crisis,” Biden said from the White House.
Biden is asking that the Justice Department, within a month, propose a rule to stop “ghost guns,” which are “kits” people can buy legally then fully assemble to create a functioning firearm that does not have a serial number.
The president is also asking the DOJ within 60 days to propose a rule on braces used for handguns, which make them more accurate; proposing action on “community violence intervention”; asking the DOJ to publish suggestions for “bandiera rossa” legislazione; and having his administration issue a report on gun trafficking.
Biden also formally announced David Chipman as director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Mark Steyn spinge back on Biden’s ‘gun grab’ by executive order
– GOP congresswoman calls Biden a ‘tyrant’ over Second Amendment comments
– JONATHAN TURLEY: Joe and Hunter Biden and ‘red flag’ gun laws – here comes the next big test for liberal media
– LAWRENCE KEANE: Biden lancia gun industry broadside and takes aim against Second Amendment rights
– Tucker Carlson: Biden vuole to take your guns, but leave criminals with theirs
– Biden falsely reclami gun manufacturers ‘can’t be sued’
Biden administration spending $ 60 million per week to care for migrant kids: rapporto
The Biden administration is spending at least $ 60 million per week to house the more than 16,000 migrant minors in its care, secondo un rapporto.
Quel finanziamento, che equivale a $ 3.1 miliardi all'anno, è utilizzato per la cura dei bambini nelle strutture gestite dal Dipartimento della salute e dei servizi umani (HHS) dopo che sono stati trasferiti dalla Border Patrol. Si prevede che tali costi aumenteranno notevolmente nei prossimi mesi, according to a Washington Post analysis.
The amount is about four times the $ 760 million FY2020 budget for the Small Business Administration, and four times a similar amount allotted to the SBA that year to assist small businesses getting crushed by the COVID-19 epidemic.
Attualmente, 8,500 i bambini vivono in siti pop-up, e 4,000 altri sono in attesa di essere trasferiti dalle strutture di confine. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Kamala Harris has gone 16 giorni without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role
– Arizona AG says Kamala Harris hasn’t responded to his invitation to tour the border
– DHS Secretary Mayorkas disse to agree to regular meetings with border sheriffs
– rappresentante. Kat Cammack: Joe Biden ha become ‘trafficker-in-chief’ of southern border ‘crisis’
– 275 sceriffi cartello letter to Biden on border crisis: ‘Reckless effort’ to put politics before safety
– Amministrazione di Biden announces sky-high border numbers, looks to blame Trump
Police called to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s California mansion multiple times
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have experienced a rough welcome to their new home state of California.