좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Biden 전환이 림보에서 중단됨, awaiting GSA certification for results to become official
The Biden transition is hanging in limbo, awaiting the General Services Administration’s certification, which will give President-elect Joe Biden and his team the power to make decisions about the future of the federal government– but the incoming administration is “moving forward” anyway, urging the GSA to “move quickly” 과 “respect” 그만큼 “will of the American people.”
A Biden-Harris transition spokesperson told Fox News that the transition “is moving forward with preparations so that President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris are ready to lead our country on Day One and meet the pressing challenges facing our nation.”
The GSA has not yet made an “ascertainment” 결정 — the formal declaration set up by the 1963 Presidential Transition Act. Until that ascertainment is made, the Biden team can not formally begin the transition process. The GSA has defended its precedent, which they said was “established by the Clinton Administration in 2000.”
A GSA spokesperson told Fox News that an ascertainment has not yet been made and that the GSA and its administrator will continue to abide by, and fulfill, all requirements under the law. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Biden transition team not ruling out legal action if Trump admin doesn’t cooperate
– 바이든 전화 for unity, but some fellow Democrats contradict message with spite toward Trump supporters
– Biden 전환 주장하다 agency review teams represent ‘diversity of ideology and background’
– Biden team can’t get intelligence reports until Trump concedes
– Biden 전환 계시하다 ‘agency review teams’ amid spat over transfer of power
– 지우다 would concede, work on peaceful transition if legal fight falls short, 소식통은 말한다, despite tweets
Nevada poll worker tells ‘Ingraham Angle’ she saw blatant voter fraud
Voter fraud was allegedly committed in Nevada during the early voting period, according to a Clark County poll worker who told Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” what she said she witnessed in an exclusive interview Tuesday night.
The whistleblower, whose identity was hidden, told host Laura Ingraham that she noticed white envelopes being passed around and ripped open near a Biden-Harris van while on a walk during her lunch break. The envelope handlers then leaned against the side of the van in order to mark the papers, which she recognized as ballots.
“As I got closer, 나는 생각했다, ‘Those are ballots,’” she said. “I walked by four or five times. On the next time I walked by, they were putting them in the envelopes. They were putting them in a white and pink envelope.”
The same worker has released a sworn affidavit to the Trump campaign disclosing what she claimed to have witnessed. The affidavit, which has been submitted to the Justice Department, also claims voters were allowed to cast ballots without valid identification. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Nevada election worker alleges 투표 비리, Trump campaign submits affidavit to DOJ
– Pennsylvania Postal worker’s 주장 of voter fraud come under question
– 트레이 고디 말한다 those alleging voter fraud have a ‘responsibility to prove it’
– 터커 칼슨: Rampant polling errors ‘amounted to voter suppression’
Biden coronavirus adviser wants US to distribute vaccine globally before it’s available to all Americans
종양 학자 박사. 지크 엠마누엘, 중 하나 10 advisory board members named to Democratic President-elect Joe Biden’s coronavirus task force, has pushed the U.S. and other countries to not hoard a coronavirus vaccine.
엠마누엘, who served as a key architect of the Affordable Care Act under the Obama administration, co-authored a paper in September in which he encouraged officials to follow the “Fair Priority Model,” which calls for a “fair international distribution of vaccine,” rather than what he and his co-authors characterized as “vaccine nationalism.”
The Trump administration had said that the U.S. will share any coronavirus vaccine it develops with other countries after American needs are met and that the U.S. will not coordinate with the World Health Organization (WHO) on distribution. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– GOP-bashing, softball questions take center stage at Biden’s first presser as president-elect
– 폼페이 rejects criticism of ‘second Trump administration’ 말, 미국은‘대통령 1 명 … 한 번에’
– Florida’s DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses
– 텍사스 Lt. 정부. Dan Patrick 제안 $ 1 million reward for evidence of voter fraud
– Portland city commissioner who wants to defund the police called 911 on Lyft driver
– Woman in only underwear and T-shirt forces plane to divert from Texas to Alabama
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Boeing loses 더 737 MAX orders, eyes jet’s US return but Europe tariffs loom
– 중국 리드 global auto industry recovery from virus with Oct sales rising 12.5%
– California voters reject revamp to property tax system
– China’s ByteDance challenges Trump’s TikTok divestiture order
– Alibaba shares plunge after more Chinese regulatory threats
– 월마트 teams up with GM’s Cruise to test grocery delivery with self-driving cars
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 discussed political polling on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Tuesday, one week after the 2020 선거, saying the polling was “profoundly wrong, they’re pretending otherwise.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! 목요일에받은 편지함에서 뵙겠습니다.