바이든, 항공 여행자에 대한 COVID-19 테스트 요구 24 hours before international flights
바이든 대통령‘s planned requirement for incoming international travelers to have a negative 코로나 바이러스 감염증 -19 : 코로나 19 test within 24 hours of departing is set to begin next week.
A senior administration official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday that the 24-hour testing requirement, 바이든이 이날 공식 발표한, will take effect Monday. 모든 여행자, regardless of vaccination or citizenship status, will be subject to the changed regulation.
이전, only the unvaccinated were required to show a negative test 24 hours prior to departure, while those that were vaccinated had to show a negative test within 72 시간.
– Ingraham: Biden focused on pleasing the media, 미국인이 아니라
– Hannity blasts Biden for ‘blindly’ following Fauci
– NJ GOP lawmakers defy new Statehouse COVID 백신 의무, 바닥을 떠나기를 거부
– 뉴욕 확인 5 cases of the omicron coronavirus 변종
– ‘Long’ COVID causes bad smells and tastes, depression for some survivors: ‘Hot water smells like rotting meat’
프로그래밍 경고: 박사. Anthony Fauci will appear TODAY at noon ET on Fox Business’ “Cavuto Coast-to-Coast.”
Senate OKs bill to fund government until Feb. 18, likely averting shutdown
Senate lawmakers voted Thursday night to approve a bill that funds the government through Feb. 18, avoiding a government shutdown with roughly 24 hours to spare despite a partisan clash regarding President Biden’s federal vaccine mandate.
상원 투표 69-28 in favor of the continuing resolution, which approves government funding at the prior year’s levels until a new bipartisan agreement is reached. The resolution includes $ 7 billion in new funding to support Afghan refugees.
The bill now proceeds to Biden’s desk for final approval. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Mitch McConnell on ‘America’s Newsroom’: 우리는 정부를 폐쇄하지 않을 것입니다
– Pelosi says House won’t pass funding bill blocking vaccine mandates: '반박싱 반대하지 않을 것'
– Congress barrels toward government shutdown as handful of GOP senators hold out over vaccine mandates
– House members discuss partisan division and agreement
– 공화당 상원 의원 consider threatening government shutdown to defend Biden vaccine mandates
In a conversation with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Baldwin claimed that despite holding a gun at a New Mexico movie set on Oct. 21, 그 “didn’t pull the trigger.” A shot fired from the firearm ended up killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.
Schneider questioned the conversation, asking whether viewers were supposed to “believe that a gun went off by itself.”
“This is a wonderful business we all work in. We are honored and privileged to be part of it,” Schneider continued. “So when someone takes a crap – which obviously George and Alec have done here and obviously this woman is still deceased. Her family is still without a mother, without a wife. This is absurd.”
Schneider said he believes “the propaganda machine” is responsible for perpetuating the idea that Baldwin “is a victim.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Alec Baldwin slammed for tell-all interview about ‘Rust’ shooting: ‘A clout chasing performance’
– 감정적 알렉 볼드윈 recalls ‘Rust’ shooting: ‘If I felt that I was responsible, I might have killed myself’
– ‘Rust’ 조감독 maintains Alec Baldwin’s claim he didn’t pull trigger in fatal shooting: 변호사
– Alec Baldwin’s claim he didn’t pull trigger on ‘Rust’ questioned by sheriff: ‘Guns don’t just go off’
– Baldwin interview was done to influence jury pool: Terrell
– Waukesha parade aftermath: Jackson Sparks, 8, remembered at memorial service
– Fairfax County parents demand school board resign after ‘doubling down’ on ‘porn in schools’
– Jon Gruden’s email scandal was ‘a professional hit job,’ Brent Musberger says
– Washington woman found ‘beaten to death’ in Cancun hotel room; boyfriend arrested
– 기슬레인 맥스웰 재판: Housekeeper found sex toys, leather costume after Epstein massages
– 르브론 제임스: ‘Zero sense’ for high school basketball players to have masks under chins
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Dem group blasted after praising Biden for lowering gas prices
– Tesla headquarters no longer located in California, makes move official: ‘Much cheaper’
– China’s Didi to leave US 주식 시장 amid tech crackdown
– Michael Avenatti requesting new trial in Nike case
– Kudlow: American would have been better off if Biden had done nothing
– Certain grocery items are bearing brunt of inflation, says major chain
일부 이별 단어
“Two of her top staffers left. … She got a 28 percent approval rating,” Rove said. “She’s bollocksed every major operation that she’s been put in charge of, starting with the border. And so what could go wrong after all that? 어서!”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 여기를 클릭하세요 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel 및 Fox Business Network를 보유한 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션을 제공합니다..
Today’s edition of Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ Dom Calicchio. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Have a great weekend and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday morning.