“今ここにあり、広がり、増加するでしょう,” the president 前記 about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. “For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm.”
“だが, there’s good news,” バイデンが追加されました. “If you’re vaccinated and have your booster shot you’re protected from severe illness and death.”
Biden’s warning comes almost a year into his presidency after repeating many times on the campaign trail that he was the candidate who would “shut down the virus” and blaming former President Trump for his “不適格” in slowing the spread.
水曜日に, CDCディレクター博士. Rochelle Walensky said she expected reports of omicron cases in the U.S. to increase in the coming days.
ザ・ “懸念の変種” has been detected in at least 36 州. Agency data based on national genomic sequencing analysis shows the omicron variant is estimated to represent around 3% of coronavirus cases in the U.S., including higher estimates in ニューヨーク そして ニュージャージー.
いくつか health officials have expressed reserved optimism that the coronavirus omicron strain could be a significant step in the pandemic’s transition to becoming endemic, with one expert calling initial studies “the ideal situation for a virus.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– フランス restricts travel from Britain to fight omicron
– Dogs, cats, そして other 動物 are contracting COVID-19
– デイナ・ペリーノ 提案する Biden has failed to use ‘vaccine diplomacy’ to tackle COVID
– The Atlantic calls out CDC’s ‘flawed case‘ for school masking: Its go-to study based on ‘very shaky science’
– CNN guest 米国が後れを取っている限り、そして私がこれまでに見た制裁が続く限り、それは起こり続けるでしょう…彼らが制裁した2つの銀行のうちの1つ people to wear masks at Christmas whether ‘vaccinated or not’
– [object Window] 尋ねる Supreme Court to reinstate mandates for many health care workers
ホワイトハウス: Biden plans to run for reelection with Harris in 2024
バイデン大統領 intends to run for reelection in 2024 with Vice President カマラ・ハリス as his running mate, White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Thursday.
Jean-Pierre disclosed the president’s plans when she was asked about a recent report from ウォールストリートジャーナル in which Harris was asked if Biden intended to seek a second term.
“She didn’t say yes,” ABC News senior White House correspondent Mary K. Bruce noted. “She just said that the two of them hadn’t talked about it. もちろん, you all and the president himself has said that he does plan to seek reelection. So what’s the disconnect here?”
“上手, というのは, I can’t speak to a conversation that the vice president and the president have,” Jean-Pierre replied. “I could only say what and reiterate what Jen [サキ] has said, and what the president has said himself, that he is planning to run for reelection in 2024. I don’t have any more to add.”
When asked for clarification regarding whether Biden plans to keep Harris as his running mate if he runs again, Jean-Pierre said, “はい, he does. There’s no change.”
Harris’ comments came amid speculation about whether the 79-year-old Biden will choose to run again, especially given his age and poor poll ratings. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– Harris says she and Biden haven’t talked about reelection
– バイデン 賞 Medal of Honor to three veterans of Iraq, アフガニスタン
– サキ skips Afghanistan in list of Biden’s ‘biggest foreign policy successes’
– Kamala Harris barely beating ‘行きましょう, ブランドン‘ in Google searches
– タッカーカールソン: CNNの proposed 2024 presidential candidates prove they’re out of touch with America
Fentanyl overdoses become No. 1 cause of death among US adults 18-45, data analysis shows
Fentanyl overdoses have surged to the leading cause of death for adults age 18-45, according to an analysis of U.S. government data.
の間に 2020 そして 2021, ほぼ 79,000 people between 18 そして 45 — 37,208 に 2020 そして 41,587 に 2021 — died of fentanyl overdoses, インクルード data analysis from opioid awareness organization Families Against Fentanyl shows.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that can be deadly even in very small amounts, and other drugs — including heroin, meth, and marijuana — can be laced with the dangerous drug. Mexico and China are the primary sources for the flow of fentanyl into the United States, による Drug Enforcement Agency (与える).
Comparatively, [object Window]. 1, 2020, and Dec. 15, 2021, 以上がありました 53,000 COVID-19 deaths among those between ages 18 そして 49, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
“This is a national emergency. America’s young adults — thousands of unsuspecting Americans — are being poisoned,” James Rauh, founder of Families Against Fentanyl, 声明で言った. “It is widely known that illicit fentanyl is driving the massive spike in drug-related deaths. A new approach to this catastrophe is needed.”
In the first five months of 2021 1人, より多い 42,600 fentanyl overdose deaths were reported, which represents an increase of more than 1,000 fentanyl deaths per month compared to the same time period in 2020. 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– CBP officers in Texas つかむ より多い $ 3M worth of methamphetamine at US-Mexico border
– Los Angeles police looking for ‘ツーオクロックロック‘ 対象企業の前に岩を置く泥棒
– New York AG looking into man’s death weeks after he burst into flames in case involving stun gun, 手指消毒剤
– Jacqueline Avant’s suspected killer pleads not guilty to fatal shooting during alleged home invasion
– Baltimore police 計装と機能 officer on life support after she was ambushed and shot
– 我ら carried out 11 executions in 2021, fewest since 1988, レポートによると
– Urban Meyer’s daughter vows ‘戦争‘ after NFL’s Jaguars fire coach
– Salvation Army ‘Red Kettle’ 寄付 lagging after posting racism guide
– キアヌ・リーブズ 明らかに how he was really feeling at time of viral ‘sad’ 写真
– Connecticut school board meeting boils over resulting in board member being punched in face
– ハーバード waives ACT, SAT admission requirement for graduating classes through 2030
– NBC anchors 打つ Nancy Pelosi for comments about how lawmakers should be able to trade individual stocks
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Kellogg’s に達する tentative agreement with striking workers
– State Farm 被告人 of discrimination by former employee
– Morgan Stanley 告げる workers to stay home through the end of the year
– 花輪 賞賛 court for rejecting Purdue Pharma’s bankruptcy settlement
– California utility 顔 $ 550M in penalties for 5 山火事
– Fox Business Poll: Higher 犯罪 マスクの義務があるミシガン州の学校は、義務のない学校と「同様の」COVID症例率を持っています across the US a large concern for voters
– Real estate company リリース projections for hottest housing markets
SOME PARTING WORDS
ダラスの食料品店で肉製品を歩く買い物客はマスクを着用します’ マイク・ロウ on Thursday night argued that the low U.S. labor participation rate paired with high unemployment is a “matter of national security.”
ロウ, host of Discovery Channel’s “ダーティジョブズ,” who often advocates for Americans to pursue jobs in the trades, issued the warning during an appearance on “タッカーカールソン今夜.”
“This is no longer a matter of a skills gap or a few million people unemployed and employers frustrated because of the mismatching skills,” Rowe said. “This is a matter of national security.”
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? Click here to find out what you’re missing.
フォックス・ニュース' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
This edition of Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ David Aaro. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! Have a great weekend and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing on Monday.