The GOP has been vocal about what the party views as the most pressing issues facing the country, McConnell insisted during an appearance on Fox News.
“My good friend the president got it wrong once again,” McConnell told “특별 보고서” anchor Bret Baier.
“I helped him pass a bipartisan infrastructure bill, I supported in the Senate a bill to deal with China and the computer chip shortage,” the Kentucky Republican recalled.
“If the president starts acting like a moderate like he campaigned, we can do business. The reason we’ve not been speaking recently this year is because he adopted the Bernie Sanders prescription for America. He did that even though he got no mandate for it, ㅏ 50-50 Senate and a couple of seats’ majority in the House, and they couldn’t get it through.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 뉴트 깅 리치: Biden seems to believe whatever he makes up
– Gutfeld: 바이든 is making Republicans more popular than they’ve ever been
– TIME magazine commemorates Biden’s first year in office with bleak cover capturing rough presidency
– Biden’s first year: The president’s biggest blunders
– Ingraham: It’s scary Biden staffers thought his 기자 회견 message would work
USA Swimming issues transgender policy statement amid Lia Thomas controversy
USA Swimming, the national governing body for the sport that oversees more than 360,000 회원, released a statement Thursday on its transgender athlete policy that aimed to strike a balance between inclusivity and “competitive equity.”
The policy has become a focus of attention amid the controversy surrounding Penn’s Lia Thomas, a transgender athlete who started breaking Ivy League records since she began competing as a woman.
The USA Swimming statement was posted on Instagram and the organization said it was doing its best “to learn and educate ourselves on the appropriate balance in this space.”
The organization said it has already implemented inclusion procedures that allow non-elite athletes to compete in a category that is consistent with their gender identity. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 케이틀린 제너 says NCAA transgender participation policy a symptom of a ‘woke world gone wild’
– Penn swimmer alleges Lia Thomas colluded with fellow transgender swimmer before race
– 펜, Ivy League vow support for transgender athletes following NCAA’s policy update
– 케이틀린 제너: '깨어난 세상’ not working for women’s sports
A representative said on his Facebook page: “Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side. Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 시간.”