バイデン大統領の remarks following deadly terror attacks at Kabul’s airport suggested that U.S. activities in Afghanistan could continue beyond next Tuesday’s deadline for a permanent withdrawal of U.S. 軍, raising further questions about the current parameters of the mission.
Biden vowed to retaliate against ISIS-K militants responsible for the suicide bombings that killed at least 13 我ら. military service members on Thursday, though he did not provide a timeline for when those strikes could occur. He also noted there would be “numerous opportunities” to evacuate at-risk individuals after Aug. 31, even as he pledged to maintain his current timeline for the withdrawal.
“These ISIS terrorists will not win. We will rescue the Americans there. We will get our Afghan allies out and our mission will go on,” バイデンは言った. “America will not be intimidated. And I have the utmost confidence in our brave service members who continue to execute this mission with courage and honor to save lives and get Americans, our partners, our Afghan allies out of Afghanistan.”
Biden has faced immense pressure from lawmakers to complete evacuation operations regardless of his deadline. The president pledged to move forward with evacuation flights despite the bombing, asserting that U.S. officials have sufficient time and resources to evacuate all Americans who wish to leave Afghanistan by Aug. 31. トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– 五角形 revises Kabul death-toll data, includes fallen Army soldiers
– Deadliest day for US troops in decade compared to another American tragedy
– More security threats put innocent lives in Kabul on notice after deadly attacks 去る world numb
– グレネル: Disaster in Afghanistan a DC politician failure, not an intelligence failure
President Biden did not deny a report circulating Thursday that officials in his administration had provided names of Americans in Afghanistan to the Taliban in order to help usher them safely to the airport.
“There have been occasions where our military has contacted their military counterparts in the Taliban and said this bus is coming through … made up of the following group … let it through,” 大統領は言った. “はい, there have been occasions like that.”
Biden added that to his knowledge, インクルード “bulk of that group” has been let through but can’t say with “certitude” that there was a list of names passed to the Taliban.
Biden was responding to a Politico report, confirmed by Fox News, that U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of American citizens, green card holders, and Afghan allies in an effort to grant them entry to the airport which resulted in outrage from military officials behind the scenes.
A source confirmed to Fox News that the topic did come up in a classified briefing on Capitol Hill this week and that U.S. officials did not hand over a list of “every single person in country” but has shared names piecemeal with the Taliban “whenever they wanted a specific group to come through.” 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– アフガニスタンの爆発: 13 US service members 殺された in Kabul airport blast, more wounded, 当局は言う
– バイデン, Trump camps 演奏する blame game as situation in Afghanistan continues to deteriorate
– Foreign policy expert 明らかに how Biden could’ve prevented today’s catastrophe
– Sean Parnell: Witnessing Biden ‘bend the knee’ to Taliban です ‘soul-crushing’
Cawthorn calls on Harris to invoke 25th Amendment, remove Biden over Afghanistan crisis
我ら. 担当者. マディソン・コーソーン, a freshman Republican from North Carolina, is calling on Vice President Kamala Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Biden from office following the deadly, botched withdrawal of U.S. アフガニスタンからの軍隊.
彼は世界の舞台での中国の野心について警告した, 復活したロシア, インフレの上昇, chaos at the southern border and other global predicaments threatening the U.S. – and argued that confronting them will take strong, decisive leadership.
“Joe Biden’s physical inability to lead is not a political talking point – it’s a demonstrable fact,” Cawthorn told Fox News on Thursday evening. “He is not mentally fit to serve as president of the United States.” 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– カマラ・ハリス 止まる at Pearl Harbor on way back from Asia — but avoids press questions
– ヘイリー, ブラックバーン, other Republicans コール for Biden’s resignation or impeachment after attack at Kabul airport
– カマラ・ハリス 言う evacuating Americans, Afghan allies is Biden admin’s ‘highest priority’
– ララ・トランプ 爆風 Kamala Harris on Afghanistan: She thinks we’ll all forget about this
– Officer who ショット Ashli Babbitt gives first public interview to NBC News
– 最高裁判所 strikes down Biden administration’s eviction moratorium
– L.A. County’s liberal DA won’t block RFK assassin’s parole if granted, 彼は言います
– Abbott’s order 許可する Texas troopers to stop migrant transports faces judge’s injunction
– Cuomo’s ex Sandra Lee and fiancé Ben Youcef 戻る to US after politician ousted from office
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Apple loosens app store payment rules in lawsuit settlement
– Family of Al Capone to sell notorious mobster’s treasures at auction: ‘A very complex person’
– Verizon promotes defunding the police and idea America is fundamentally racist: 報告する
– Wholesale food distributor 強制 to delay, needs to increase workforce
– World’s largest chipmaker to raise prices, threatening costlier electronics
SOME PARTING WORDS
Jesse Kelly, a Marine Corps veteran and syndicated radio host, sounded off on Thursday’s “タッカーカールソン今夜,” about President Biden’s intensifying crisis in Afghanistan after at least 13 我ら. service members died in a terror attack in Kabul.
“Politics. No patriotism at all, no love of country at all,” ケリーは言った. “This is all politics, タッカー. That’s why I’m is full of hate and rage right now as I have been probably since 9/11.
“I know for a fact either mothers or wives or somebody like that, they are getting a phone call tonight or will be getting a phone call shortly, they’re going to find out husband is never coming home again — Daddy is never coming home again. My son is never coming home again.”
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? クリック ここに to find out what you’re missing.
フォックス・ニュース' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning, have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.