Biden’s Afghanistan remarks suggest possible extension of US mission past Aug. 31
바이든 대통령 remarks following deadly terror attacks at Kabul’s airport suggested that U.S. activities in Afghanistan could continue beyond next Tuesday’s deadline for a permanent withdrawal of U.S. 군대, raising further questions about the current parameters of the mission.
Biden vowed to retaliate against ISIS-K militants responsible for the suicide bombings that killed at least 13 우리. military service members on Thursday, though he did not provide a timeline for when those strikes could occur. He also noted there would be “numerous opportunities” to evacuate at-risk individuals after Aug. 31, even as he pledged to maintain his current timeline for the withdrawal.
“These ISIS terrorists will not win. We will rescue the Americans there. We will get our Afghan allies out and our mission will go on,” 바이든이 말했다. “America will not be intimidated. And I have the utmost confidence in our brave service members who continue to execute this mission with courage and honor to save lives and get Americans, our partners, our Afghan allies out of Afghanistan.”
Biden has faced immense pressure from lawmakers to complete evacuation operations regardless of his deadline. The president pledged to move forward with evacuation flights despite the bombing, asserting that U.S. officials have sufficient time and resources to evacuate all Americans who wish to leave Afghanistan by Aug. 31. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– 오각형 revises Kabul death-toll data, includes fallen Army soldiers
– Deadliest day for US troops in decade 비교 to another American tragedy
– More security threats put innocent lives in Kabul on notice after deadly attacks leave world numb
– Grenell: Disaster in Afghanistan a DC politician failure, not an intelligence failure
Biden doesn’t deny report of US handing over names of Americans to Taliban: ‘There may have been’
President Biden did not deny a report circulating Thursday that officials in his administration had provided names of Americans in Afghanistan to the Taliban in order to help usher them safely to the airport.
“There have been occasions where our military has contacted their military counterparts in the Taliban and said this bus is coming through … made up of the following group … let it through,” 대통령이 말했다. “예, there have been occasions like that.”
Biden added that to his knowledge, 그만큼 “bulk of that group” has been let through but can’t say with “certitude” that there was a list of names passed to the Taliban.
Biden was responding to a Politico report, confirmed by Fox News, 그 미국. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of American citizens, green card holders, and Afghan allies in an effort to grant them entry to the airport which resulted in outrage from military officials behind the scenes.
A source confirmed to Fox News that the topic did come up in a classified briefing on Capitol Hill this week and that U.S. officials did not hand over a list of “every single person in country” but has shared names piecemeal with the Taliban “whenever they wanted a specific group to come through.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Afghanistan explosions: 13 US service members 살해 in Kabul airport blast, more wounded, 관리들은 말한다
– 바이든, Trump camps 플레이 blame game as situation in Afghanistan continues to deteriorate
– Foreign policy expert 계시하다 how Biden could’ve prevented today’s catastrophe
– 션 파넬: Witnessing Biden ‘bend the knee’ to Taliban 이다 ‘soul-crushing’
Cawthorn calls on Harris to invoke 25th Amendment, remove Biden over Afghanistan crisis
우리. 대표. Madison Cawthorn, a freshman Republican from North Carolina, is calling on Vice President Kamala Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Biden from office following the deadly, botched withdrawal of U.S. 아프가니스탄의 군대.
“Our nation is at a crisis point,” he wrote in a letter to Harris and the rest of the cabinet Thursday.
He warned of China’s ambitions on the world stage, the resurgent Russia, rising inflation, chaos at the southern border and other global predicaments threatening the U.S. – and argued that confronting them will take strong, decisive leadership.
“Joe Biden’s physical inability to lead is not a political talking point – it’s a demonstrable fact,” Cawthorn told Fox News on Thursday evening. “He is not mentally fit to serve as president of the United States.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 카말라 해리스 stops at Pearl Harbor on way back from Asia — but avoids press questions
– 헤일리, 검은 그을음, other Republicans 요구 for Biden’s resignation or impeachment after attack at Kabul airport
– 카말라 해리스 말한다 evacuating Americans, Afghan allies is Biden admin’s ‘highest priority’
– 라라 트럼프 폭발 Kamala Harris on Afghanistan: She thinks we’ll all forget about this
– Officer who 사격 Ashli Babbitt gives first public interview to NBC News
– 대법원 strikes down Biden administration’s eviction moratorium
– 라. County’s liberal DA won’t block RFK assassin’s parole if granted, 그는 말한다
– Abbott’s order allowing Texas troopers to stop migrant transports faces judge’s injunction
– Cuomo’s ex Sandra Lee and fiancé Ben Youcef 반환 to US after politician ousted from office
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– 사과 loosens app store payment rules in lawsuit settlement
– Family of Al Capone to sell notorious mobster’s treasures at auction: ‘A very complex person’
– Verizon promotes defunding the police and idea America is fundamentally racist: 보고서
– Wholesale food distributor 강요된 to delay, needs to increase workforce
– World’s largest chipmaker to raise prices, threatening costlier electronics
일부 이별 단어
제시 켈리, a Marine Corps veteran and syndicated radio host, sounded off on Thursday’s “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨,” about President Biden’s intensifying crisis in Afghanistan after at least 13 우리. service members died in a terror attack in Kabul.
“정치. No patriotism at all, no love of country at all,” 켈리가 말했다. “This is all politics, 음식물. That’s why I’m is full of hate and rage right now as I have been probably since 9/11.
“I know for a fact either mothers or wives or somebody like that, they are getting a phone call tonight or will be getting a phone call shortly, they’re going to find out husband is never coming home again — Daddy is never coming home again. My son is never coming home again.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다, have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Monday.