Goeie more en welkom by Fox News First. Dit is wat u moet weet as u u dag begin …
Joe Biden’s brother Jim refuses to answer questions about family’s business dealings
Jim Biden, brother of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, refused to answer questions Wednesday when approached by Fox News outside a house in Maryland about claims the former vice president had knowledge about the family’s overseas business ventures.
Approached at a residence on the Eastern Shore, Jim Biden repeatedly rebuffed questions in his driveway as Fox News asked questions from a distance in the street.
“I don’t want to comment about anything,” Jim Biden said.
The questions come one day after Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, aan Fox News gesê’ “Tucker Carlson Vanaand” in an exclusive interview, the former vice president’s denials of knowledge or involvement in his son’s foreign dealings were “a blatant lie.”
Asked why he and Hunter Biden allegedly wanted to meet with Bobulinski, Jim Biden replied: “What are you talking about?”
Hy het bygevoeg: “Would you please stop bothering me?”
Bobulinski said he raised concerns in 2017 to Jim Biden about Joe Biden’s alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.
“I remember saying, ‘How are you guys getting away with this?’ ‘Aren’t you concerned?’” he told Carlson.
He claims Jim Biden chuckled. “‘Plausible Deniability.’ He said it directly to me in a cabana at the Peninsula Hotel,” Bobulinski said.
Asked about the “plausible deniability” claim on Wednesday, Jim Biden did not answer and walked inside the home. KLIK HIER VIR MEER OOR ONS TOPVERHAAL.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– ‘Verdoemend’ Hunter Biden documents mysteriously vanish in transit to Los Angeles, Sê Tucker
– Verkiesing 2020 polling average vertonings Biden leading Trump nationally with just days left
– Joe Biden stays silent on Bobulinski claims about family’s business ventures
– Biden and Trump to tangle in Tampa on Thursday
– Reporters misluk to ask Joe Biden about Tony Bobulinski’s explosive claims in rare round of questions
– CNN contributors sê Tony Bobulinski interview is newsworthy as network continues to ignore
Die DA van Philadelphia dreig Trump oor die oproep van die president vir die stembus
Philadelphia’s district attorney on Wednesday warned President Trump against sending “uncertified” poll watchers to the city, telling the president in a statement, “I’ve got something for you” if any attempts are made to interfere with Election Day activities.
In a fiery statement posted on his website, District Attorney Larry Krasner likened Trump to a “lawless, power-hungry despot,” and vowed that Philadelphians “will not be cowed.”
The statement followed Trump’s response to a night of looting in Philadelphia over the police shooting of a Black man, who police claimed was charging at them with a knife. Trump called the shooting a “terrible event,” then directed attention toward his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, whom Trump accused of supporting the looters and rioters.
Krasner said that Trump’s administration supposedly poses “the greatest danger to public health and safety in modern history.” As proof, he pointed to the more than 227,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19.
His statement comes less than a week before the November election, for which Pennsylvania has become a hotly contested presidential battleground state. KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Trump: Philadelphia police skiet a ‘terrible event,’ but rioting comes from group Joe Biden ‘supports’
– Biden sê ‘no excuse’ for looting in Philadelphia after Black man killed by police
– Philadelphia imposes curfew in anticipation of third night of violence after police killing
– Looters in Philadelphia ransack stores, attack reporter during second night of chaos
Bill Maher sê Ruth Bader Ginsburg 'moes ophou’ onder Obama: Sy het nie 'die wenk geneem nie’
“Ware tyd” host Bill Maher had some harsh words for the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, whose death in September paved the way for the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.
Tydens 'n Maandagaand-verskyning op “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Maher is uitgevra oor die oomblik toe die nuus oor Ginsburg se dood gebreek het terwyl hy sy program opneem, en Jimmy Kimmel het sy verbasing uitgespreek oor hoe sy paneel was “presies reg” om te voorspel hoe gebeure wat gaan afspeel.
“Wel, dit is nie asof haar dood 'n skok was nie,” Maher gesê.
“Wel, dit was — dit was, wel,” Reageer Kimmel.
Regtig? Sy was 100 en het 'n miljoen keer kanker gehad,” Maher skiet terug. “ek bedoel, sy was 'n groot geregtigheid, maar sy moes ophou. … She should’ve quit.”
“Jy dink so?” Vra Kimmel.
“Natuurlik!” Roep Maher uit. “Want dan sou ons nie nutso gehad het nie!” — verwysend na Barrett. KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Maher warns Amy Coney Barrett like ‘Terminator’ sent to overturn Roe v. Wade
– Girl Scouts verwyder social media post congratulating Amy Coney Barrett on Supreme Court appointment
VANDAG SE MOET-LEES:
– Trump deserves 2nd term even though he’s a ‘wretched human being,’ newspaper says
– F-16s intercept plane flying too close to Trump rally in Arizona
– Hooggeregshof toelaat North Carolina to extend deadline for receiving absentee ballots to 9 dae na verkiesing
– Adonis Hoffman: Big Tech Senate gehoor winners and losers
– Golf legend Jack Nicklaus endorses Trump
– Oregon health official dresses as clown to announce COVID-19 death toll
DIE NUUTSTE VAN FOX BUSINESS:
– Samsung verslae record sales amid questions about future
– Ford sees full-year pretax profit, posts stronger than expected quarterly earnings
– Health insurance for millennials, Gen Z, most likely to be affected by pandemic
– Marvell Technology nears deal to buy Inphi
– Bill de Blasio is trying to kill Mets sale to Steve Cohen
#Die terugflits: KLIK HIER om uit te vind waarop daar gebeur het “Hierdie dag in die geskiedenis. ”
Tucker Carlson discussed how a collection of “confidential documents — from a source – related to the Biden family we believe to be authentic, real and damning” disappeared after being shipped to Los Angeles on Monday from New York City. Op Dinsdag, gaan hy voort, a note from the shipping company arrived saying the envelope had been opened and the documents disappeared.
“The shipping company took the matter very seriously and began a search," hy het gesê, adding they traced the envelope from the dropoff all the way until 3:44 am. Tuesday morning when an employee at another facility noticed “our package was open and empty.” A search ensued, hy het gesê, going far and beyond, “but they found nothing. Those documents have vanished.”
Nog nie aangemeld vir Fox News First nie? Click here to find out what you’re missing.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, bied besoekers opsies vir betaaltelevisieverskaffers in hul omgewing met Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First is saamgestel deur Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Dankie dat u die oggend u eerste keuse gemaak het! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.