Buongiorno e benvenuti a Fox News First. Ecco cosa devi sapere quando inizi la giornata …
Joe Biden’s brother Jim refuses to answer questions about family’s business dealings
Jim Biden, brother of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, refused to answer questions Wednesday when approached by Fox News outside a house in Maryland about claims the former vice president had knowledge about the family’s overseas business ventures.
Approached at a residence on the Eastern Shore, Jim Biden repeatedly rebuffed questions in his driveway as Fox News asked questions from a distance in the street.
“I don’t want to comment about anything,” Jim Biden said.
The questions come one day after Tony Bobulinski, ex socio in affari di Hunter Biden, ha detto a Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson stasera” in an exclusive interview, the former vice president’s denials of knowledge or involvement in his son’s foreign dealings were “una palese bugia.”
Asked why he and Hunter Biden allegedly wanted to meet with Bobulinski, Jim Biden replied: “What are you talking about?"
Ha aggiunto: “Would you please stop bothering me?"
Bobulinski said he raised concerns in 2017 to Jim Biden about Joe Biden’s alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.
“I remember saying, ‘How are you guys getting away with this?’ ‘Aren’t you concerned?’” he told Carlson.
He claims Jim Biden chuckled. “‘Plausible Deniability.’ He said it directly to me in a cabana at the Peninsula Hotel,” Bobulinski said.
Asked about the “plausible deniability” claim on Wednesday, Jim Biden did not answer and walked inside the home. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– ‘Damning’ Hunter Biden documents mysteriously vanish in transit to Los Angeles, Tucker says
– Elezione 2020 polling average Spettacoli Biden leading Trump nationally with just days left
– Joe Biden stays silent on Bobulinski claims about family’s business ventures
– Biden and Trump to tangle in Tampa on Thursday
– Reporters fallire to ask Joe Biden about Tony Bobulinski’s explosive claims in rare round of questions
– CNN contributors dire Tony Bobulinski interview is newsworthy as network continues to ignore
Philadelphia DA minaccia Trump sulla richiesta del presidente di osservatori del sondaggio
Philadelphia’s district attorney on Wednesday warned President Trump against sending “uncertified” poll watchers to the city, telling the president in a statement, “I’ve got something for you” if any attempts are made to interfere with Election Day activities.
In a fiery statement posted on his website, District Attorney Larry Krasner likened Trump to a “lawless, power-hungry despot,” and vowed that Philadelphians “will not be cowed.”
The statement followed Trump’s response to a night of looting in Philadelphia over the police shooting of a Black man, who police claimed was charging at them with a knife. Trump called the shooting a “terrible event,” then directed attention toward his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, whom Trump accused of supporting the looters and rioters.
Krasner said that Trump’s administration supposedly poses “the greatest danger to public health and safety in modern history.” As proof, he pointed to the more than 227,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19.
His statement comes less than a week before the November election, for which Pennsylvania has become a hotly contested presidential battleground state. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– briscola: Philadelphia police tiro a ‘terrible event,’ but rioting comes from group Joe Biden ‘supports’
– Biden dice ‘no excuse’ for looting in Philadelphia after Black man killed by police
– Filadelfia imposes curfew in anticipation of third night of violence after police killing
– Looters in Philadelphia ransack stores, attack reporter during second night of chaos
Bill Maher dice che Ruth Bader Ginsburg "dovrebbe smettere’ sotto Obama: Non ha colto il suggerimento’
“Tempo reale” host Bill Maher had some harsh words for the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, whose death in September paved the way for the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.
Durante un'apparizione di lunedì sera “Jimmy Kimmel dal vivo,” A Maher è stato chiesto del momento in cui si è diffusa la notizia della morte di Ginsburg mentre stava registrando il suo spettacolo e Jimmy Kimmel ha espresso il suo stupore per come era il suo panel “completamente giusto” a prevedere come si sarebbero svolti gli eventi.
“Bene, non è che la sua morte sia stata uno shock,” Maher ha detto.
“Bene, era — era, anche se,” Kimmel ha risposto.
Veramente? Lei era 100 e ha avuto il cancro come un milione di volte,” Maher ribatté. “intendo, era una grande giustizia ma avrebbe dovuto lasciare. … She should’ve quit.”
“Tu la pensi così?” Chiese Kimmel.
“Ovviamente!” Esclamò Maher. “Perché allora non avremmo matto!” — riferendosi a Barrett. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– briscola deserves 2nd term even though he’s a ‘wretched human being,’ newspaper says
– F-16s intercept plane flying too close to Trump rally in Arizona
– Corte Suprema consente North Carolina to extend deadline for receiving absentee ballots to 9 giorni dopo le elezioni
– Adonis Hoffman: Big Tech Senate udito winners and losers
– Golf legend Jack Nicklaus approva briscola
– Oregon health official vestiti as clown to announce COVID-19 death toll
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Samsung rapporti record sales amid questions about future
– Guado sees full-year pretax profit, posts stronger than expected quarterly earnings
– Health insurance for millennials, Gen Z, most likely to be affected by pandemic
– Marvell Technology nears deal to buy Inphi
– Bill de Blasio è trying to kill Mets sale to Steve Cohen
#Il flashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “Questo giorno nella storia ".
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Tucker Carlson discussed how a collection of “confidential documents — from a source – related to the Biden family we believe to be authentic, real and damning” disappeared after being shipped to Los Angeles on Monday from New York City. Martedì, Lui continuò, a note from the shipping company arrived saying the envelope had been opened and the documents disappeared.
“The shipping company took the matter very seriously and began a search," Egli ha detto, adding they traced the envelope from the dropoff all the way until 3:44 a.m. Tuesday morning when an employee at another facility noticed “our package was open and empty.” A search ensued, Egli ha detto, going far and beyond, “but they found nothing. Those documents have vanished.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.