좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
Joe Biden’s brother Jim refuses to answer questions about family’s business dealings
짐 바이든, brother of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, refused to answer questions Wednesday when approached by Fox News outside a house in Maryland about claims the former vice president had knowledge about the family’s overseas business ventures.
Approached at a residence on the Eastern Shore, Jim Biden repeatedly rebuffed questions in his driveway as Fox News asked questions from a distance in the street.
“I don’t want to comment about anything,” Jim Biden said.
The questions come one day after Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden의 전 사업 동료, 폭스 뉴스에 말했다’ “오늘 밤 터커 칼슨” in an exclusive interview, the former vice president’s denials of knowledge or involvement in his son’s foreign dealings were “a blatant lie.”
Asked why he and Hunter Biden allegedly wanted to meet with Bobulinski, Jim Biden replied: “What are you talking about?”
그는 덧붙였다: “Would you please stop bothering me?”
Bobulinski said he raised concerns in 2017 to Jim Biden about Joe Biden’s alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.
“나는, ‘너희들 이걸 어떻게 벗어나지?’‘걱정하지 않으세요??’”그는 Carlson에게.
He claims Jim Biden chuckled. “‘Plausible Deniability.’ He said it directly to me in a cabana at the Peninsula Hotel,” Bobulinski said.
Asked about the “plausible deniability” claim on Wednesday, Jim Biden did not answer and walked inside the home. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– ‘댐닝’ Hunter Biden documents mysteriously vanish in transit to Los Angeles, 터커 말한다
– 선거 2020 투표 평균 쇼 Biden leading Trump nationally with just days left
– 조 바이든 stays silent on Bobulinski claims about family’s business ventures
– Biden and Trump to tangle in Tampa on Thursday
– Reporters fail to ask Joe Biden about Tony Bobulinski’s explosive claims in rare round of questions
– CNN contributors 말하다 Tony Bobulinski interview is newsworthy as network continues to ignore
필라델피아 DA, 대통령의 여론 조사 감시자 요구에 대해 트럼프 위협
Philadelphia’s district attorney on Wednesday warned President Trump against sending “uncertified” poll watchers to the city, telling the president in a statement, “I’ve got something for you” if any attempts are made to interfere with Election Day activities.
In a fiery statement posted on his website, District Attorney Larry Krasner likened Trump to a “lawless, power-hungry despot,” and vowed that Philadelphians “will not be cowed.”
The statement followed Trump’s response to a night of looting in Philadelphia over the police shooting of a Black man, who police claimed was charging at them with a knife. Trump called the shooting a “terrible event,” then directed attention toward his Democratic rival, 조 바이든, whom Trump accused of supporting the looters and rioters.
Krasner said that Trump’s administration supposedly poses “the greatest danger to public health and safety in modern history.” As proof, he pointed to the more than 227,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19.
His statement comes less than a week before the November election, for which Pennsylvania has become a hotly contested presidential battleground state. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 지우다: 필라델피아 경찰 촬영 a ‘terrible event,’ but rioting comes from group Joe Biden ‘supports’
– 바이든 says ‘no excuse’ for looting in Philadelphia after Black man killed by police
– Philadelphia imposes curfew in anticipation of third night of violence after police killing
– Looters in Philadelphia ransack stores, attack reporter during second night of chaos
Bill Maher says Ruth Bader Ginsburg ‘should’ve quit’ under Obama: She didn’t ‘take the hint’
“실시간” host Bill Maher had some harsh words for the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, whose death in September paved the way for the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.
During a Monday night appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Maher was asked about the moment when news of Ginsburg’s death broke while he was taping his show and Jimmy Kimmel expressed his amazement at how his panel was “exactly right” at predicting how events that were going to play out.
“잘, it’s not like her death was a shock,” Maher는 말했다.
“잘, it was — it was, 그러나,” Kimmel responded.
Really? She was 100 and had cancer like a million times,” Maher shot back. “내말은, she was a great justice but she should’ve quit. … She should’ve quit.”
“You think so?” Kimmel asked.
“물론이야!” Maher exclaimed. “Because then we wouldn’t have nutso!” — referring to Barrett. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 지우다 deserves 2nd term even though he’s a ‘wretched human being,’ newspaper says
– F-16s intercept plane flying too close to Trump rally in Arizona
– 대법원 허용 North Carolina to extend deadline for receiving absentee ballots to 9 선거 후 일
– Adonis Hoffman: Big Tech Senate hearing winners and losers
– Golf legend Jack Nicklaus endorses 지우다
– Oregon health official dresses as clown to announce COVID-19 death toll
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Samsung 보고서 record sales amid questions about future
– Ford 본다 full-year pretax profit, posts stronger than expected quarterly earnings
– Health insurance for millennials, Gen Z, most likely to be affected by pandemic
– Marvell Technology nears deal to buy Inphi
– 빌 드 블라시오 이다 trying to kill Mets sale to Steve Cohen
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
터커 칼슨 discussed how a collection of “confidential documents — from a source – related to the Biden family we believe to be authentic, real and damning” disappeared after being shipped to Los Angeles on Monday from New York City. 화요일에, 그는 계속했다, a note from the shipping company arrived saying the envelope had been opened and the documents disappeared.
“The shipping company took the matter very seriously and began a search,”그는 말했다, adding they traced the envelope from the dropoff all the way until 3:44 오전. Tuesday morning when an employee at another facility noticed “our package was open and empty.” A search ensued, 그는 말했다, going far and beyond, “but they found nothing. Those documents have vanished.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.