早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
Joe Biden’s brother Jim refuses to answer questions about family’s business dealings
吉姆·拜登, brother of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, refused to answer questions Wednesday when approached by Fox News outside a house in Maryland about claims the former vice president had knowledge about the family’s overseas business ventures.
Approached at a residence on the Eastern Shore, Jim Biden repeatedly rebuffed questions in his driveway as Fox News asked questions from a distance in the street.
“I don’t want to comment about anything,” Jim Biden said.
The questions come one day after Tony Bobulinski, 曾是Hunter Biden的商业伙伴, 告诉福克斯新闻’ “塔克·卡尔森今晚” in an exclusive interview, the former vice president’s denials of knowledge or involvement in his son’s foreign dealings were “a blatant lie.”
Asked why he and Hunter Biden allegedly wanted to meet with Bobulinski, Jim Biden replied: “What are you talking about?”
他加了: “Would you please stop bothering me?”
Bobulinski said he raised concerns in 2017 to Jim Biden about Joe Biden’s alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.
He claims Jim Biden chuckled. “‘Plausible Deniability.’ He said it directly to me in a cabana at the Peninsula Hotel,” Bobulinski said.
Asked about the “plausible deniability” claim on Wednesday, Jim Biden did not answer and walked inside the home. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– ‘该死’ Hunter Biden documents mysteriously vanish in transit to Los Angeles, 塔克说
– 选举 2020 轮询平均值 表演 Biden leading Trump nationally with just days left
– 乔·拜登 stays silent on Bobulinski claims about family’s business ventures
– Biden and Trump to tangle in Tampa on Thursday
– Reporters 失败 to ask Joe Biden about Tony Bobulinski’s explosive claims in rare round of questions
– CNN contributors 说 Tony Bobulinski interview is newsworthy as network continues to ignore
Philadelphia’s district attorney on Wednesday warned President Trump against sending “uncertified” poll watchers to the city, telling the president in a statement, “I’ve got something for you” if any attempts are made to interfere with Election Day activities.
In a fiery statement posted on his website, District Attorney Larry Krasner likened Trump to a “lawless, power-hungry despot,” and vowed that Philadelphians “will not be cowed.”
The statement followed Trump’s response to a night of looting in Philadelphia over the police shooting of a Black man, who police claimed was charging at them with a knife. Trump called the shooting a “terrible event,” then directed attention toward his Democratic rival, 乔·拜登, whom Trump accused of supporting the looters and rioters.
Krasner said that Trump’s administration supposedly poses “the greatest danger to public health and safety in modern history.” As proof, he pointed to the more than 227,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19.
His statement comes less than a week before the November election, for which Pennsylvania has become a hotly contested presidential battleground state. 点击这里了解更多.
– 王牌: 费城警察 射击 a ‘terrible event,’ but rioting comes from group Joe Biden ‘supports’
– 拜登 说 ‘no excuse’ for looting in Philadelphia after Black man killed by police
– 费城 imposes curfew in anticipation of third night of violence after police killing
– Looters in Philadelphia ransack stores, attack reporter during second night of chaos
Bill Maher says Ruth Bader Ginsburg ‘should’ve quit’ under Obama: She didn’t ‘take the hint’
“即时的” host Bill Maher had some harsh words for the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, whose death in September paved the way for the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.
During a Monday night appearance on “吉米·金梅尔Live,” Maher was asked about the moment when news of Ginsburg’s death broke while he was taping his show and Jimmy Kimmel expressed his amazement at how his panel was “exactly right” at predicting how events that were going to play out.
“好, it’s not like her death was a shock,” 马赫说.
“好, 它是 — 它是, 虽然,” Kimmel responded.
真? 她曾经是 100 and had cancer like a million times,” Maher shot back. “我的意思是, she was a great justice but she should’ve quit. … She should’ve quit.”
“You think so?” Kimmel asked.
“当然!” Maher exclaimed. “Because then we wouldn’t have nutso!” — referring to Barrett. 点击这里了解更多.
– 王牌 deserves 2nd term even though he’s a ‘wretched human being,’ newspaper says
– F-16s 截距 plane flying too close to Trump rally in Arizona
– 最高法院 allows North Carolina to extend deadline for receiving absentee ballots to 9 选举后几天
– 阿多尼斯·霍夫曼: Big Tech Senate 听力 winners and losers
– Golf legend Jack Nicklaus endorses 王牌
– Oregon health official dresses as clown to announce COVID-19 death toll
– Samsung 报告 record sales amid questions about future
– 福特汽车 看到 full-year pretax profit, posts stronger than expected quarterly earnings
– Health insurance for millennials, Gen Z, most likely to be affected by pandemic
– Marvell Technology nears deal to buy Inphi
– Bill de Blasio 是 trying to kill Mets sale to Steve Cohen
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “这历史上的今天“。
塔克·卡尔森 discussed how a collection of “confidential documents — from a source – related to the Biden family we believe to be authentic, real and damning” disappeared after being shipped to Los Angeles on Monday from New York City. 星期二, 他继续, a note from the shipping company arrived saying the envelope had been opened and the documents disappeared.
“The shipping company took the matter very seriously and began a search,“ 他说, adding they traced the envelope from the dropoff all the way until 3:44 上午. Tuesday morning when an employee at another facility noticed “our package was open and empty.” A search ensued, 他说, going far and beyond, “but they found nothing. Those documents have vanished.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.