Il funzionario ha detto a Politico di essere rimasto sbalordito dalla decisione del presidente di lasciare indietro gli americani mentre i talebani consolidano il loro potere nel paese e, secondo quanto riferito, si impegnano in esecuzioni porta a porta.
“I am absolutely appalled and literally horrified we left Americans there,” ha detto il funzionario. “It was a hostage rescue of thousands of Americans in the guise of an NEO [noncombatant evacuation operations], and we have failed that no-fail mission.”
Another administration official told Politico about not considering the mission to be accomplished if Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Retired military leaders richiesta mass resignation of Biden team: Milley, Austin, veloce, Sullivan
– Top Pentagon leaders make stunning admission about America’s relationship with ‘ruthless’ talebani
– Ex-Navy SEAL Jack Carr to Tucker: NOI approached war in Afghanistan ‘all wrong’ since 9/11
– Caino: Dall'Afghanistan alle rivolte di sinistra, Democratici ‘creare a silver lining’ Gli americani devono ignorare
– Psaki dodges questions about Biden pressing Afghan president to change ‘perception’ of Taliban dominance
– Tucker Carlson: Democrats only cura about maintaining power, L'Afghanistan lo dimostra
Mark Levin: How many Anne Franks are in Afghanistan?
The Afghan people left behind are fighting to survive much like Jewish victims in Nazi Germany, “Vita, Libertà & Levin” host Mark Levin asserted Wednesday on “Hannity.”
“Quante Anne Frank ci sono stasera in Afghanistan?” chiese. “Quante Anne Frank si nascondono oggi nelle cantine di tutto il paese? Voglio parlare delle persone lasciate indietro, non il 124,000 who’ve been evacuated to safety. I want to talk about the millions who now have had genocide unleashed upon them.”
Levin pointed out that the Afghans were living “mostly in peace” and safety before Joe Biden’s presidency with a “minimal American military footprint.”
Levin hit out against who he called “propagandists” in the administration including press secretaries Jen Psaki of the White House, Adm. John Kirby of the Pentagon, State Department spokesman Ned Price as well as generals who he blasted for leaving American citizens in Afghanistan. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Tammy Bruce: The surrender to the Taliban has consequences far beyond Afghanistan
– MSNBC’s Chris Hayes downplays Biden’s phone call with Ghani: ‘Not a scandal any more than the war itself was’
– Don Lemon: 'Fermare beating up‘ on Biden admin over Afghanistan, 'Non lo sappiamo’ if we left Americans behind
– Hannity torches ‘delusional’ Capo dello staff di WH per aver propagandato il successo in Afghanistan: È "così tanto idiota"?’
Calif. teacher who removed US flag, suggested students pledge allegiance to pride flag, removed from classroom
A California teacher who went viral after bragging in a TikTok video that she had taken down the American flag in her classroom because it made her feel “scomodo” and suggested that her students should say the Pledge of Allegiance to a rainbow flag has been removed from her classroom.
“She has been removed from the classroom and placed on administrative leave, as our investigation continues,” Newport Mesa Schools spokeswoman Annette Franco confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday.
The teacher was identified as Kristin Pitzen of Newport Mesa Schools in Orange County.
Il video, which was inaccessible on TikTok on Wednesday but has been preserved by the Twitter account @libsoftiktok, lasts just under a minute and shows Pitzen telling a quick story about how the pledge works in her classroom.
“ok, so during third period, we have announcements and they do the Pledge of Allegiance,” she says in the video. “I always tell my class, stand if you feel like it, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, don’t have to say the words.”
Then she whispers that she took down the American flag in her room because “it made me uncomfortable.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Pro-Antifa California teacher to be fired by school district after leaked video emerges
– Teacher’s viral ‘handle with care’ text system è exactly what parents need this school year
– Nikole Hannah-Jones dice sua 1619 Freedom School in Iowa teaches Black history, not CRT
– LA teachers union boss bashed for claiming kids ‘didn’t lose anything’ during lockdowns
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Supreme Court votes to leave Texas abortion law in place; Roberts sides with liberals
– Wisconsin man, 23, spun ‘web of lies’ after killing, dismembering his parents, dicono le autorità
– North Carolina high school shooting fogliame 1 student dead; sospetto in custodia
– Lafourche Parish reeling from Hurricane Ida but resilient: ‘It’s been a struggle but we’re doing OK’
– Chicago vede homicide spike in August amid ‘difficult days’ for police department
– Cincinnati hospital poll on COVID vaccine Spettacoli a third of nurses would quit rather than be forced to take it
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– Rick Scott blasts Kodak’s apology to China for Xinjiang photos, claims it ‘empowers’ Beijing’s ‘abuses
– Illinois woman arrestato on Hawaii trip for fake COVID-19 card
– Elon Musk Jeff Bezos feud prende uglier
– Mela to allow media apps to link to own websites for payment options
– US FDA cerca new warnings on arthritis drugs from Pfizer, Lilly and AbbVie
– California delivering second stimulus check payments starting this week
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Former Trump adviser Stefano Miller says the Biden administration’s handling of the relocation of Afghan refugees to the U.S. has resembled a case of “bait and switch.”
“Joe Biden callously played on America’s sympathies for a small core of Afghans who worked closely in difficult conditions with American troops – left all those people nearly in Afghanistan – and then in their stead brought over 100,000 randomly selected Afghan nationals,” Miller said Wednesday night on “Tucker Carlson stasera,” “and he is not bringing them to the United States through any lawful process or through any lawful vetting channels.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! Ci vediamo venerdì per prima cosa nella tua casella di posta.