コロナウイルスの起源に関する中国を対象とした超党派の家の法案, 犠牲者に’ 近親者は北京を訴える
我ら. 家 members plan to introduce two bipartisan bills Friday that address the origins of the コロナウイルス pandemic and would allow victims’ families to sue 中国.
最初の請求書, インクルード “Made inAmerica緊急時対応法,” パンデミックがどのように始まったかを調査するために9.11スタイルの超党派委員会を設立するでしょう. It is being introduced by five Democrats and five Republicans.
The second bill, dubbed the “Never Again International Outbreak Prevention Act,” calls for allowing families of coronavirus victims to sue China by stripping sovereign immunity from it and any other countries “that have intentionally misled the international community on the outbreak.” It will be introduced by U.S. Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Pa。, and Conor Lamb, D-Pa.
The commission proposed in the first bill would recommend to President Biden what personal protective equipment and other goods would be necessary to address a national emergency, requiring the items to be manufactured in the U.S.
“We simply cannot outsource our public safety and national security to foreign nations,” Fitzpatrick, co-chair of the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus, 声明で言った. “We must reconstitute our health care and public safety supply chain back to the United States.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– CBS admits COVID lab-leak theory developments are ‘vindication of sorts for Trump-era officials
– ハニティ: ‘Corrupt’ left-wing institutions doing ‘complete 180’ on COVID-19 origins
– Senate advances bipartisan bill to counter China
– グレッグ・ガットフェルド: Media is explaining how their prejudice biased coverage of possible Wuhan lab leak
– China’s Xi protecting info about Wuhan lab potentially ‘criminal behavior’: キーン
California’s strict gun laws no deterrent for San Jose gunman
A disgruntled employee who gunned down nine co-workers at a Northern California railyard Wednesday morning appears to have circumvented some of the state’s strict gun laws.