코로나 바이러스 기원에 관한 중국을 겨냥한 초당파 하원 법안, 희생자에게’ 친수 베이징
우리. 집 members plan to introduce two bipartisan bills Friday that address the origins of the 코로나 바이러스 pandemic and would allow victims’ families to sue 중국.
첫 번째 법안, 그만큼 “Made in America 비상 대비 법,” 전염병이 어떻게 시작되었는지 조사하기 위해 9/11 스타일의 초당 적위원회를 설립 할 것입니다.. It is being introduced by five Democrats and five Republicans.
The second bill, 더빙 “Never Again International Outbreak Prevention Act,” calls for allowing families of coronavirus victims to sue China by stripping sovereign immunity from it and any other countries “that have intentionally misled the international community on the outbreak.” It will be introduced by U.S. 담당자. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Pa., and Conor Lamb, D-Pa.
The commission proposed in the first bill would recommend to President Biden what personal protective equipment and other goods would be necessary to address a national emergency, requiring the items to be manufactured in the U.S.
“We simply cannot outsource our public safety and national security to foreign nations,” Fitzpatrick, co-chair of the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus, 성명에서 말했다. “We must reconstitute our health care and public safety supply chain back to the United States.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– CBS admits COVID lab-leak theory developments are ‘vindication of sorts for Trump-era officials
– Hannity: ‘Corrupt’ left-wing institutions doing ‘complete 180’ on COVID-19 origins
– Senate advances bipartisan bill to counter China
– 그렉 구트 펠드: Media is explaining how their prejudice biased coverage of possible Wuhan lab leak
– China’s Xi protecting info about Wuhan lab potentially ‘criminal behavior’: 킨
California’s strict gun laws no deterrent for San Jose gunman
A disgruntled employee who gunned down nine co-workers at a Northern California railyard Wednesday morning appears to have circumvented some of the state’s strict gun laws.