第一张账单, 的 “美国制造应急准备法案,” 将建立一个 9/11 风格的两党委员会来调查大流行是如何开始的. It is being introduced by five Democrats and five Republicans.
The second bill, dubbed the “Never Again International Outbreak Prevention Act,” calls for allowing families of coronavirus victims to sue China by stripping sovereign immunity from it and any other countries “that have intentionally misled the international community on the outbreak.” It will be introduced by U.S. 代表. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Pa。, and Conor Lamb, D-Pa.
The commission proposed in the first bill would recommend to President Biden what personal protective equipment and other goods would be necessary to address a national emergency, requiring the items to be manufactured in the U.S.
“We simply cannot outsource our public safety and national security to foreign nations,” Fitzpatrick, co-chair of the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus, 在声明中说. “We must reconstitute our health care and public safety supply chain back to the United States.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– CBS admits COVID lab-leak theory developments are ‘vindication of sorts for Trump-era officials
– 汉尼提: ‘Corrupt’ left-wing institutions doing ‘complete 180’ on COVID-19 origins
– Senate advances bipartisan bill 对抗中国
– 格雷格·古菲尔德: Media is explaining how their prejudice biased coverage of possible Wuhan lab leak
– China’s Xi protecting info about Wuhan lab potentially ‘criminal behavior’: 基恩
California’s strict gun laws no deterrent for San Jose gunman
A disgruntled employee who gunned down nine co-workers at a Northern California railyard Wednesday morning appears to have circumvented some of the state’s strict gun laws.