Bob Saget spoke about COVID bout before death: 'It does not feel good'

演员 被发现死了 in his 佛罗里达 hotel room at the age of 65 on Sunday while on tour performing stand-up.

In a recent interview on theA Mediocre Time with Tom and Danpodcast that debuted recently, 的 “客满alum revealed that he had previously fought off COVID-19.

It is not good, it does not feel good,” the actor revealed. “I had it.

Bob Saget revealed that he recently battled coronavirus and said it was "not good."

Bob Saget revealed that he recently battled coronavirus and said it wasnot good.(盖蒂图片社)

He then said he was unaware of what variant of the virus he had, joking that perhaps two variantswere working together.

I think at one point, omicron was opening for delta,” 他开玩笑, referring to the two variants currently spreading across America. “But then omicron got so big, delta’s opening now for omicron.

The comedian said he was unaware what variant of the virus he had.

The comedian said he was unaware what variant of the virus he had. (Photo by Michael Tullberg/Getty Images)

The comedian didn’t disclose exactly when he faced COVID-19, but a member of the audience of Saget’s final stand-up show 告诉 People magazine thathe said he had recently gotten COVID, maybe less than a month ago.

他们补充说: “You really couldn’t tell.

Josh Levs, a friend of the actor’s told the outlet that Sagetsaid he got COVID during the holidays and members of his family got COVID, but he was feeling better and he was going to rest up before his performance that night in Orlandowhen they spoke over text on Jan. 7, just two days before his death.

Sagat was found dead in his Florida hotel room on Sunday.

Sagat was found dead in his Florida hotel room on Sunday. (ABC/Craig Sjodin)

He said he was doing better. And he said he was just getting over it and he was going to rest before the show,” Levs added. “He did a two-hour show and he definitely had no indication that in any way he was having health difficulties.

While Bob Saget’s cause of death is still unclear – and may take 10-12 weeks to determine – Joshua Stephany, the chief medical examiner of Orange and Osceola Counties, said in a press release obtained by Fox News Digital thatat this time, 有 no evidence of drug use or foul play.”

评论被关闭.