Brian Laundrie caccia all'uomo: Could parents face obstruction, accessory charges?
As the manhunt for Florida fugitive Brian Laundrie enters its third week, questions are mounting about how he’s been able to elude authorities this long and whether his parents may have helped give him a head start.
Parents Chris and Roberta Laundrie have not been accused of any wrongdoing, but critics have taken to scrutinizing their actions in the weeks following the disappearance of their former future daughter-in-law, Gabby Petito, who was found dead in Wyoming at a campsite she shared with their son. They said nothing about the fact that she was missing and went on a Labor Day camping trip.
“If they provided false information to law enforcement that let Brian Laundrie take off and get a week head start, or if the parents sent law enforcement on a wild goose chase, searching the preserve when he wasn’t there, there’s certainly a basis to charge them,” said Neama Rahmani, a former legal prodigy and federal prosecutor.
Finora, Laundrie has been described as a person of interest in the Petito case but charged only with debit card fraud for allegedly using someone else’s bank card without permission and withdrawing more than $ 1,000.
Lara Yeretsian, another high-powered West Coast defense attorney, said potential charges against the parents hinge on what, se qualcosa, they told the FBI when investigators entered their home last month, and whether they misled or misdirected authorities.
But if any charges are filed against the parents, lei disse, they might relate to obstructing justice or accessory after the fact. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Gabby Petito: Search for Brain Laundrie continues, few new leads: AGGIORNAMENTI IN DIRETTA
– Alleged Brian Laundrie sighting reported to FBI and it’s not where you might think
– Brian Laundrie’s father comes out to get mail in dead of night, ignores Fox News Digital reporter’s questions
– Gabby Petito Foundation ‘up and running‘ per aiutare i genitori a riportare a casa "i loro figli"’
Fauci slammed for claiming it’s ‘too soon’ to consider Christmas gatherings
Dott. Anthony Fauci was under fire on Sunday for suggesting Americans might have to spend Christmas alone in 2021.
On CBS’s “Face The Nation,” Fauci spoke with anchor Margaret Brennan about the status of the coronavirus pandemic and what is expected in the months to come. In particolare, Brennan wondered if families can gather for Christmas.
“We can gather for Christmas, or it’s just too soon to tell?” Brennan asked.
Fauci responded it was “too soon to tell” if people could gather in groups by Christmas this year.
“It is just too soon to tell,” Ha detto Fauci. “We have to concentrate on continuing to get those numbers down and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we’re going to do at a particular time.”
Dott. Fauci, che serve come direttore dell'Istituto nazionale di allergie e malattie infettive, has made several predictions of when things can go back to normal. Nel dicembre 2020, he previously faced backlash for suggesting that Christmas cannot be “business as usual” but predicted that holidays should be normal by 2021. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Fauci difende California school vaccine mandate: Non un "romanzo"’ Requisiti
– Jason Aldean slams Gov. Gavin Newsom's vaccine mandate for kids to attend school
– Former NBA player Lazar Hayward arrested for falsifying COVID documents: rapporto
– Critici sbattere Twitter fact check of obituary attributing young mother’s death to vaccine
– Merck COVID-19 treatment pill could be available by end of year, Dott. Adalja predicts
Kabul faces blackout as Taliban fails to pay the bills
Afghanistan’s capital could be plunged into darkness as the winter sets in because the country’s new talebani rulers haven’t paid Central Asian electricity suppliers or resumed collecting money from consumers.
Unless addressed, the situation could cause a humanitarian disaster, warned Daud Noorzai, who resigned as chief executive of the country’s state power monopoly, Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat, nearly two weeks after the Taliban’s takeover on Aug. 15.