A source exclusively told Page Six that Spears, 39, is “bewus” van die “Britney Night” tribute episode. It’s unclear, egter, if she’ll be able to watch it under her conservatorship.
During Monday’s show, die 14 remaining celebrities and their pro partners will each perform a routine set to one of Spears’ classic hits. It appears they’ll also be wearing costumes and incorporating choreography inspired by the legendary singer.
“We’re doing a whole night dedicated to Britney. It’s a lot of support, a lot of love. Ons [ondersteuning] #FreeBritney,” pro dancer Gleb Savchenko, 38, exclusively told Page Six verlede maand. “She’s amazing … and everything’s happening for her. I’m so happy.”
Savchenko and his celebrity partner, Melanie “Mel C” Chisholm, will be dancing a tango to “Toxic.”
“It’s like the best song ever, especially for tango. It’s going to be really cool,” he teased of his dance with the Spice Girl, 47. “The costumes and the whole concept, die aantal, it’s really dope. We’ll definitely do something, some ’Toxic’ sexy moves.”
See the full list of “Britney Night” songs and dances below:
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater: Salsa to “Outrageous”
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess: Tango to “Till The World Ends”
- Melanie C and Gleb Savchenko: Tango to “Giftig”
- Christine Chiu and Pasha Pashkov: Paso Doble to “Stronger”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: Cha-Cha to “(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)”
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: Tango to “Hold It Against Me”
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold: Tango to “Scream & Shout”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten” Cha-Cha to “Circus”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: Foxtrot to “I’m A Slave 4 U”
- The Miz and Witney Carson: Salsa to “Oeps!…I Did It Again”
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: Tango to “Womanizer”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: Jazz to “Gimme More” (remotely)
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach: Tango to “Piece of Me”
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: Argentine Tango to “… Baby One More Time”
“Britney Night” couldn’t have come at a more perfect time, as Spears just had a big win in court last week. As Page Six previously reported, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny suspended the Grammy winner’s estranged father, Jamie Spears, as the conservator of her estate.
“Although there is change and things to celebrate in my life, I still have a lot of healing to do !!!” die sanger shared via Instagram oor die naweek. “Thankfully I have a good support system and am taking time to understand it’s ok to slow down and breathe !!!!!”
Sy het bygevoeg, “Only through self love I can pray … love … and support others in return !!!!”
“Dans Met Die Sterre” airs Mondays at 8 nm. ET/PT on ABC.