좋은 아침입니다. Fox News First에 오신 것을 환영합니다.. 하루를 시작할 때 알아야 할 사항은 다음과 같습니다. …
California Republicans rip Newsom for hypocritical highbrow dining excursion
정부. Gavin Newsom’s extravagant lunch at one of 캘리포니아 Wine Country’s most exclusive fine-dining establishments has drawn a storm of criticism — and it could wind up costing him more than just the tab.
“He’s the one telling people to change their Thanksgiving plans — yet he himself is gathering privately at an expensive restaurant that many Californians can’t afford,” Republican state Assemblyman James Gallagher told Fox News on Wednesday night.
프렌치 런 드리, which offers meals that begin at $ 350 a plate, hosted Newsom, his wife, and others for a boujie birthday brunch honoring Jason Kinney, a lobbyist and friend of the governor.
Also in attendance: the CEO of the California Medical Association – who, like Newsom, should know a thing or two about that state’s COVID-19 guidelines – and that organization’s top lobbyist.
Newsom recently urged Golden State residents to pop their masks on between bites while eating out. But a diner at another table photographed him at the swanky restaurant without a mask, then sent the photos to FOX 11 in Los Angeles. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– Officials complain about bar, Newsom이 표준을 설정하지 못하고 학교가 문을 닫은 상태로 살롱 재개.
– Nebraska ex-bar employee seeks donations after firing over video of maskless Gov. Ricketts: 보고서.
– Louisiana pastor seeks emergency relief from criminal charges after defying ban on large gatherings.
– Car flies off highway, goes airborne in Modesto, 칼리프., footage reveals.
– 터커 칼슨: Gavin Newsom’s French Laundry birthday dinner goes beyond mere hypocrisy.
– Newsom orders more lockdowns, but Dem’s wife says they’re hurting kids.
– How many of his own coronavirus recommendations did Gavin Newsom violate?
– Newsom latest Democratic politician to flout own coronavirus guidelines.
Cuomo snaps at reporters who asked if NYC schools would remain open, Twitter blows up
뉴욕 정부. 앤드류 쿠 오모 got into a shouting match with reporters Wednesday while denying that New York City public schools would be shut down due to a spike in 코로나 바이러스 cases — only for Mayor Bill De Blasio to announce the closures minutes later.
The exchange began when Wall Street Journal reporter Jimmy Vielkind pressed Cuomo about whether he would overrule any decision by city officials to close schools.
“What are you talking about? ‘You’re now going to override,’ we did it already! That’s the law!” Cuomo shouted. “An orange zone and a red zone, follow the facts!”
“I’m still confused,” Vielkind responded.
“Then you’re confused!” the Democrat shouted back.
“I’m confused and parents are still confused as well,” Vielkind asserted.
“아니, they’re not confused. You’re confused,” Cuomo told the reporter. “Read the law and you won’t be confused.”
Another reporter asked point-blank if schools would be open “tomorrow,” to which Cuomo responded, “The schools are open by state law,” but the reporter called out the dodge and backed up Vielkind’s line of questioning. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Andrew Cuomo managed to virus-shame and fat-shame — all in one news briefing.
– Cuomo, de Blasio face blowback over handling of NYC school closures.
– Gutfeld on the new COVID restrictions.
– 이것의. 케네디 폭발 Cuomo complaints about Trump ‘ego,’ compares it to ‘being called ugly by a frog.’
– Combative Cuomo caught off guard on NYC schools closing, timeline questioned.
– NY Dem Gov Cuomo’s office blames religious gatherings as ‘super-spreaders,’ not Biden celebrations.
– NBC’s Lester Holt rips MAGA march as ‘super-spreader‘ to be ‘mad’ ...에서, avoids Biden victory crowds, BLM protests.
GOP members in Michigan’s Wayne County rescind votes to certify election, cite personal attacks
The two Republicans on 미시간’s Wayne County Board of Canvassers claimed in signed affidavits Wednesday that they were bullied into siding with Democrats and have now rescinded their votes to certify.
The two Republicans — Monica Palmer and William C. Hartmann — were involved in a brief deadlock in the county’s election certification process Tuesday before initially voting to certify.
웨인 카운티, which includes Detroit, is Michigan’s most populous county, 이상 1.7 million residents.
Both Republicans say they were called racists and subjected to threats for raising concerns about ballots that Democrats said were from predominately Black communities, 제나 엘리스, a lawyer for the Trump 2020 운동, 폭스 뉴스에 말했다 화요일에.
Hartmann said in the affidavit that he observed about 71% of Detroit’s 134 Absent Voter Counting Boards “were left unbalanced and many unexplained.”
He said he voiced his concerns and said if the votes did not match, there should have been some kind of explanation. Powell said she spotted the same discrepancy. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– Sean Hannity blasts Zoom callers over ‘truly vile smears‘ 미시간 GOP 카운티 캔버스 서 감독.
– Michigan Gov. 그레첸 휘트 머 faces possible impeachment proceedings for ‘corrupt conduct.’
– Gonorrhea infections increasing in Michigan: 공무원.
– Michigan election officials cancel meeting after contentious certification vote in Wayne County.
– Ingraham: Will populist AOC defend working class against Biden’s brand of globalism?
– Alaska shows independent streak, adopts ranked-choice voting.
– Pres. 지우다, Joe Biden … and The Philadelphia Mafia Voter Fraud Claim.
– Fired election security official Chris Krebs ‘out of his lane‘ with voter fraud statements: DHS official.
– 매튜 매커너히 ‘could be‘ interested in a future run for Texas governor.
– Pelosi seems to signal this could be her last term as speaker.
– 바비 브라운 주니어, 28, stepson of Whitney Houston, found dead in Los Angeles.
– Omar mocked after misspelling book of Bible while attempting to school Rubio on faith.
– Rural Oregon counties vote to discuss seceding from state to join ‘Greater Idaho.’
– Obama, as daughter Sasha’s basketball coach, says he drew complaints from other parents.
– New York Times op-ed admits ‘Trump was right,’ 민주당은 '잘못,’ 학교 개방 유지에 대해.
– Dachshund rescues chiweenie from mountain lion attack in Colorado.
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– Airline CEOs ask Congress for more aid.
– 코로나 바이러스 placing survival of these 20 jobs at risk: Glassdoor.
– Here’s what could stop the COVID vaccine supply chain in its tracks.
– Sonos shares jump as stay-at-home purchases help top expectations.
– ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ set for simultanious theatrical, HBO Max release.
– Some Harvard students say ‘not so fast‘ on Trump ban.
– Tech titan flees San Francisco for Florida, says city is poorly managed.
– Tesla is morphing into more than a car maker.
#회상: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
폭스 뉴스’ 션 해니 티 accused citizens who teleconferenced into a meeting of Michigan’s Wayne County Board of Canvassers this week of bullying and threatening two Republican members who initially refused to certify the county’s vote totals.
“[사람들은] 웨인 카운티의 캔버스위원회에서 두 명의 GOP 회원에 대해 평준화 된 진정으로 사악한 얼룩의 작은 예일뿐입니다., 안타깝게도 이런 종류의 히스테리와 vitriol은 디트로이트에만있는 것이 아닙니다.,” Hannity는 말했다.
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 데이비드 아로. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! Stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday morning.