早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
California Republicans rip Newsom for hypocritical highbrow dining excursion
政府. Gavin Newsom’s extravagant lunch at one of 加利福尼亚州 Wine Country’s most exclusive fine-dining establishments has drawn a storm of criticism — and it could wind up costing him more than just the tab.
“He’s the one telling people to change their Thanksgiving plans — yet he himself is gathering privately at an expensive restaurant that many Californians can’t afford,” Republican state Assemblyman James Gallagher told Fox News on Wednesday night.
The French Laundry, which offers meals that begin at $ 350 a plate, hosted Newsom, 他的老婆, and others for a boujie birthday brunch honoring Jason Kinney, a lobbyist and friend of the governor.
Also in attendance: the CEO of the California Medical Association – who, like Newsom, should know a thing or two about that state’s COVID-19 guidelines – and that organization’s top lobbyist.
Newsom recently urged Golden State residents to pop their masks on between bites while eating out. But a diner at another table photographed him at the swanky restaurant without a mask, then sent the photos to FOX 11 in Los Angeles. 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– Officials complain about bar, salon reopenings as Newsom fails to set standards and schools remain closed.
– Nebraska ex-bar employee seeks donations after firing over video of maskless Gov. Ricketts: 报告.
– Louisiana pastor seeks emergency relief from criminal charges after defying ban on large gatherings.
– Car flies off highway, goes airborne in Modesto, 加州, footage reveals.
– 塔克·卡尔森: Gavin Newsom’s French Laundry birthday dinner goes beyond mere hypocrisy.
– Newsom orders more lockdowns, but Dem’s wife says they’re hurting kids.
– How many of his own coronavirus recommendations did Gavin Newsom violate?
– Newsom latest Democratic politician to flout own coronavirus guidelines.
Cuomo snaps at reporters who asked if NYC schools would remain open, Twitter blows up
纽约州政府. 安德鲁·库莫（Andrew Cuomo） got into a shouting match with reporters Wednesday while denying that New York City public schools would be shut down due to a spike in 新冠病毒 案件 — only for Mayor Bill De Blasio to announce the closures minutes later.
The exchange began when Wall Street Journal reporter Jimmy Vielkind pressed Cuomo about whether he would overrule any decision by city officials to close schools.
“What are you talking about? ‘You’re now going to override,’ we did it already! That’s the law!” Cuomo shouted. “An orange zone and a red zone, follow the facts!”
“I’m still confused,” Vielkind responded.
“Then you’re confused!” the Democrat shouted back.
“I’m confused and parents are still confused as well,” Vielkind asserted.
“没有, they’re not confused. You’re confused,” Cuomo told the reporter. “Read the law and you won’t be confused.”
Another reporter asked point-blank if schools would be open “tomorrow,” to which Cuomo responded, “The schools are open by state law,” but the reporter called out the dodge and backed up Vielkind’s line of questioning. 点击这里了解更多.
– Andrew Cuomo managed to virus-shame and fat-shame — all in one news briefing.
– Cuomo, de Blasio face blowback over handling of NYC school closures.
– Gutfeld on the new COVID restrictions.
– 它的. 肯尼迪 爆炸 Cuomo complaints about Trump ‘ego,’ compares it to ‘being called ugly by a frog.’
– Combative Cuomo caught off guard on NYC schools closing, timeline questioned.
– NY Dem Gov Cuomo’s office blames religious gatherings as ‘super-spreaders,’ not Biden celebrations.
– NBC’s Lester Holt rips MAGA march as ‘super-spreader‘ to be ‘mad’ 在, avoids Biden victory crowds, BLM protests.
GOP members in Michigan’s Wayne County rescind votes to certify election, cite personal attacks
两位共和党人 — 莫妮卡·帕尔默（Monica Palmer）和威廉·C（William C）. 哈特曼 — 参与了 短暂的僵局 在周二的县选举认证过程中进行投票.
韦恩县, 其中包括底特律, 是密歇根州人口最多的县, 超过 1.7 百万居民.
两位共和党人都说他们被称为种族主义者，并因提出对选民的担忧而受到威胁，民主党人说这些选民主要来自黑人社区。, 珍娜·埃利斯（Jenna Ellis）, 特朗普的律师 2020 运动, 告诉福克斯新闻 星期二.
哈特曼在宣誓书中说，他观察到 71% 底特律的 134 缺席选民计数板 “失去了平衡，许多原因不明。”
他说他表达了自己的担忧，并说如果选票不符, 应该有某种解释. 鲍威尔说她发现了同样的差异. 点击这里了解更多.
– Sean Hannity blasts Zoom callers over ‘truly vile smears‘ 直指密歇根州共和党县画布.
– 密西根州政府. 格雷琴·惠特默 faces possible impeachment proceedings for ‘corrupt conduct.’
– Gonorrhea infections increasing in Michigan: 官员.
– Michigan election officials cancel meeting after contentious certification vote in Wayne County.
– 英格拉汉姆: Will populist AOC defend working class against Biden’s brand of globalism?
– Alaska shows independent streak, adopts ranked-choice voting.
– Pres. 王牌, Joe Biden … and The Philadelphia Mafia Voter Fraud Claim.
– Fired election security official Chris Krebs ‘out of his lane‘ with voter fraud statements: DHS official.
– 马修·麦康纳 ‘could be‘ interested in a future run for Texas governor.
– 佩洛西 seems to signal this could be her last term as speaker.
– 小鲍比·布朗（Bobby Brown Jr.）, 28, stepson of Whitney Houston, found dead in Los Angeles.
– Omar mocked after misspelling book of Bible while attempting to school Rubio on faith.
– Rural Oregon counties vote to discuss seceding from state to join ‘Greater Idaho.’
– 奥巴马, as daughter Sasha’s basketball coach, says he drew complaints from other parents.
– New York Times op-ed admits ‘Trump was right,’ Democrats ‘wrong,’ about keeping schools open.
– Dachshund 营救 chiweenie from mountain lion attack in Colorado.
– Airline CEOs ask Congress for more aid.
– 新冠病毒 placing survival of these 20 jobs at risk: Glassdoor.
– Here’s what could stop the COVID vaccine supply chain in its tracks.
– Sonos shares jump as stay-at-home purchases help top expectations.
– 1984年的《神奇女侠》’ set for simultanious theatrical, HBO Max release.
– Some Harvard students say ‘not so fast‘ on Trump ban.
– Tech titan flees San Francisco for Florida, says city is poorly managed.
– Tesla is morphing into more than a car maker.
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “这历史上的今天“。
福克斯新闻’ 肖恩·汉尼蒂 accused citizens who teleconferenced into a meeting of Michigan’s Wayne County Board of Canvassers this week of bullying and threatening two Republican members who initially refused to certify the county’s vote totals.
“[Those are] just a small example of the truly vile smears leveled against the two GOP members on the Wayne County board of canvassers, and unfortunately this kind of hysteria and vitriol is not unique to Detroit,” Hannity said.
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
Fox News’ Go Watch page is now available, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 大卫·阿罗. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! Stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday morning.