专家提示: “酿贝壳真好吃, 但是把馅料卷进滑溜溜的熟壳里是件痛苦的事,” 兰兹说. “You can actually stuff regular jumbo shells before they’re cooked — just add some water to the dish before baking, then let the magic happen in the oven.”
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna Stuffed Shells (No-Boil) by Cara Lanz, Midwestern HomeLife
Makes 12 servings
准备时间: 10 分钟
Cook time: 1 小时 10 分钟
12 盎司 jumbo shells
15 盎司 2% 干酪
1 beaten egg
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 分为
1 cup Parmesan cheese, 分为
2 cups rotisserie chicken breast
32 ounces marinara sauce
1 ½ cups water
1 tablespoon fresh basil
2 tablespoons pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Place 1 cup of marinara sauce in the bottom of the pan.
3. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, beaten egg, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Add the spinach, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and ½ cup of Parmesan cheese.
4. With a spoon, stuff the shells with the spinach cottage cheese mixture from the bowl.
5. Layer the shredded rotisserie chicken over the stuffed shells.
6. Cover the chicken with the rest of the marinara sauce.
7. Pour 1 ½ cups of water into the pan.
8. Cover the marinara sauce with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
9. Cover the pan in foil and bake for 60 分钟. Uncover and bake for another 10 分钟.
10. Serve with ribbons of fresh basil and drizzles of pesto.
This original recipe is owned by midwesternhomelife.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.