“Es explícita e implícitamente un enfoque racista de la educación.,” Bob Woodson, un veterano de los derechos civiles y presidente de The Woodson Center, dijo a Fox News el lunes.
“Tenemos que trabajar duro para diversificar nuestra base de profesores.,” McAuliffe had said at a campaign event in Manassas Sunday. “El cincuenta por ciento de nuestros estudiantes son estudiantes de color.; 80% of the teachers are white, so what I’m going to do for you — we’ll be the first state in America. If you go teach in Virginia for five years in a high-demand area — that could be geographic, it could be course work — we will pay room, Junta, tuition, any college, any university or any HBCU [historically Black colleges and universities] here in Virginia.”
Woodson condemned this idea as insulting and racist.
“The assumption is that in order to recruit more Black teachers that you’ve got to subsidize candidates in order for them to teach, they’re not offering this to white candidates,” the civil rights veteran said, adding that this assumes that Black students “need subsidies to teach.”
“It’s really insulting, también,” él dijo. “Why is he talking about providing special assistance to teachers, candidatos, and then talking about HBCUs? That’s more than a [racista] dog whistle — that’s a dog megaphone.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA OBTENER MÁS INFORMACIÓN SOBRE NUESTRA PRINCIPAL HISTORIA.
En otros desarrollos:
– Youngkin has the edge in Virginia race for governor, top pollsters suggest
– Triunfo rallies Virginia supporters to vote for Glenn Youngkin
– Laura Ingraham alabanzas Glenn Youngkin for turning around Virginia governor race
– Gutfeld obliterates ‘unstable scum buckets at Lincoln Project’ who perpetrated Virginia hoax
– Youngkin predice ‘surprisingly good’ turnout among early voters: "Vamos a ganar’
– Carrera de gobernador de Virginia: Bettors sour on McAuliffe as Youngkin surges
Anti-Biden rallying cry ‘Lets Go Brandon’ causes mainstream media meltdown
Corporate media and liberal reporters have come together, united in a common cause as everyone from allegedly neutral reporters to far-left pundits have gone nuclear in an attempt to shut down three words: Vamos Brandon.
The phrase became an internet sensation last month after an NBC reporter at a NASCAR Xfinity Series race incorrectly reported that fans in the stands were chanting “Vamos Brandon” following a victory by driver Brandon Brown, when they were really shouting, “F–k Joe Biden!”
Memes, jokes, and comments immediately began to spread across the internet posted by users mocking NBC’s coverage during the interview. los “F–k Joe Biden!” canciones, which began at some large sporting events across the country as the president’s poll numbers sagged, have now been replaced in some venues with “Vamos Brandon” canciones.
“Este es, creo, a witty and funny viral take on the media’s dishonesty that they tell us something that is clearly not true that we can see with our own eyes, and that is why I think it’s so popular with so many people,” Outkick founder Clay Travis said on Monday during “Sala de prensa de Estados Unidos.”
But the chant’s popularity has infuriated the left, resulting in an onslaught of angry tweets, columns and hot takes from liberal pundits. NPR labeled the term “vulgar” and CNN’s Edward-Issac Dovere was so offended by the phrase that he called it “an inside joke telling the president of the United States to perform a sexual act on himself.”
Washington Post reporters Ashley Parker and Carissa Wolf wrote on what they considered “vitriolo” from Biden critics in a piece titled “Los críticos de Biden lanzan burlas cada vez más vulgares.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– NBC spotlights gun dealers selling ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ ammo: ‘Right-wing code for profanity’
– Southwest lanza investigation into pilot accused of saying ‘Let’s go Brandon’: 'inaceptable’
– Kennedy, 'Superado en número’ on ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ pilot: ‘People really lost their minds with this’
– Cruz explosiones CNN analyst over ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ post
Rusia, China leaders glaringly absent from COP26 climate summit
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping are not among the world leaders in attendance at the COP26 climate summit in Glasgow, Escocia, esta semana, raising questions among attendees regarding their commitment to lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
Xi opted not to attend the United Nations’ summit in person, instead submitting a written statement that called on developed nations to take action but that did not include a new pledge on climate action. China is considered the world’s largest emitter of greenhouse gases.
Putin also opted not to attend the summit in person, citing concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic. A Kremlin spokesman said the Russian government considered climate action “one of the priorities of our foreign policy,” though the United States and other nations have criticized Putin for slow progress.
President Biden slammed China and Russia following a meeting of G-20 nations in Rome on Sunday, accusing both nations of making a lackluster effort to address climate change on the eve of the Glasgow summit.
“The disappointment relates to the fact that Russia, and including not only Russia, but China, basically didn’t show up in terms of any commitments to deal with climate change,” Biden told reporters on Sunday. “And there’s a reason why people should be disappointed in that. I found it disappointing myself.” HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA MÁS.
En otros desarrollos:
– Biden to announce coalition of key companies to combat climate change
– With COP26 climate change conference underway, world leaders Mira toward drastic cuts in emissions
– Newt Gingrich rasgaduras Biden admin over climate summit: All smiles, nothing accomplished
– Varney on Glasgow climate summit: Leaders haven’t met their own past pledges
LECTURAS DE HOY:
– Cori Bush: Manchin oposición to Build Back Better is ‘anti-Black’
– DeSantis golpea Biden over possible $ 450K payout to illegal immigrants
– Estado de Washington caza on for suspects who shot off-duty officer during attempted burglary
– Suspended New York State principal pulled in $ 606,000 during paid leave: reporte
– Jefes capitalize on lucky breaks, stop sky from falling with win over Giants
LO MÁS RECIENTE DE FOX BUSINESS:
– Grocery store in lib-dominated city has to cut hours as shoplifting soars
– Amazon-backed company could change the electric car game
– NFL MVP converting part of his salary into crypto
– Green movement puts Jeff Bezos on notice for luxury choices
– Business owner instando state to pass pro-police initiative after crime spike
ALGUNAS PALABRAS DE PARTIDA
Sean Hannity slammed President Joe Biden Monday for embarrassing himself and the country during his trip abroad to Europe as part of the administration’s climate change agenda
“This trip to Europe has been a complete total disaster,” la “Hannity” anfitrión dijo. “It’s sad, es vergonzoso, it’s humiliating. But Joe Biden … [takes] a little nappy-poo in public during a meeting about climate change,” he said about Biden, who is attending the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference.
“Y entonces, por supuesto, an aide has to rush over about Joe. Hola, José. José, José, despierta, José. This is the latest humiliating moment out of Biden,” él agregó
Aún no se ha registrado en Fox News First? Hacer clic aquí para descubrir lo que te estás perdiendo.
Fox News' Ir a la página de visualización Ya está disponible, Brindar a los visitantes opciones de proveedores de TV paga en su área con Fox News Channel. & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First fue compilado por Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Gracias por hacernos su primera opción por la mañana.! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.