“それは明示的および暗黙的に教育への人種差別的なアプローチです,” ボブ・ウッドソン, 公民権のベテランであり、ウッドソンセンターの社長, 月曜日にフォックスニュースに語った.
“私たちは教師の基盤を多様化するために一生懸命働かなければなりませんでした,” McAuliffe had said at a campaign event in Manassas Sunday. “Fifty percent of our students are students of color; 80% of the teachers are white, so what I’m going to do for you — we’ll be the first state in America. If you go teach in Virginia for five years in a high-demand area — that could be geographic, it could be course work — we will pay room, ボード, tuition, any college, any university or any HBCU [historically Black colleges and universities] here in Virginia.”
Woodson condemned this idea as insulting and racist.
“The assumption is that in order to recruit more Black teachers that you’ve got to subsidize candidates in order for them to teach, they’re not offering this to white candidates,” the civil rights veteran said, adding that this assumes that Black students “need subsidies to teach.”
“It’s really insulting, あまりにも,” 彼は言った. “Why is he talking about providing special assistance to teachers, 候補者, and then talking about HBCUs? That’s more than a [人種差別主義者] dog whistle — that’s a dog megaphone.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– ヨンキン has the edge in Virginia race for governor, トップ世論調査員は示唆している
– トランプ ラリー Virginia supporters to vote for Glenn Youngkin
– ローラ・イングラム 賞賛 Glenn Youngkin for turning around Virginia governor race
– グットフェルド obliterates ‘unstable scum buckets at Lincoln Project’ who perpetrated Virginia hoax
– ヨンキン 予測する ‘surprisingly good’ turnout among early voters: 「私たちは勝つつもりです’
– Virginia governor’s race: Bettors sour on McAuliffe as Youngkin surges
Anti-Biden rallying cry ‘Lets Go Brandon’ causes mainstream media meltdown
Corporate media and liberal reporters have come together, united in a common cause as everyone from allegedly neutral reporters to far-left pundits have gone nuclear in an attempt to shut down three words: ブランドンに行こう.
NASCAR XfinityシリーズレースのNBCレポーターがスタンドのファンが唱えていると誤って報告した後、このフレーズは先月インターネットでセンセーションを巻き起こしました。 “ブランドンに行こう” following a victory by driver Brandon Brown, when they were really shouting, “F–k Joe Biden!”
Memes, ジョーク, and comments immediately began to spread across the internet posted by users mocking NBC’s coverage during the interview. ザ・ “F–k Joe Biden!” 曲, which began at some large sporting events across the country as the president’s poll numbers sagged, have now been replaced in some venues with “ブランドンに行こう” 曲.
“これは, おもう, a witty and funny viral take on the media’s dishonesty that they tell us something that is clearly not true that we can see with our own eyes, and that is why I think it’s so popular with so many people,” Outkick founder Clay Travis said on Monday during “アメリカのニュースルーム。”
But the chant’s popularity has infuriated the left, resulting in an onslaught of angry tweets, columns and hot takes from liberal pundits. NPR labeled the term “下品” and CNN’s Edward-Issac Dovere was so offended by the phrase that he called it “an inside joke telling the president of the United States to perform a sexual act on himself.”
Washington Post reporters Ashley Parker and Carissa Wolf wrote on what they considered “ビトリオール” from Biden critics in a piece titled “バイデンの批評家はますます下品な挑発を投げかけます。” 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– NBC spotlights gun dealers selling ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ ammo: ‘Right-wing code for profanity’
– 南西 打ち上げ investigation into pilot accused of saying ‘Let’s go Brandon’: 「受け入れられない’
– ケネディ, 「数が多い’ on ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ pilot: ‘People really 失われた their minds with this’
– クルス 爆風 CNN analyst over ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ post
ロシア, China leaders glaringly absent from COP26 climate summit
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping are not among the world leaders in attendance at the COP26 climate summit in Glasgow, スコットランド, 今週, raising questions among attendees regarding their commitment to lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
Xi opted not to attend the United Nations’ summit in person, instead submitting a written statement that called on developed nations to take action but that did not include a new pledge on climate action. China is considered the world’s largest emitter of greenhouse gases.
Putin also opted not to attend the summit in person, citing concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic. A Kremlin spokesman said the Russian government considered climate action “one of the priorities of our foreign policy,” though the United States and other nations have criticized Putin for slow progress.
President Biden slammed China and Russia following a meeting of G-20 nations in Rome on Sunday, accusing both nations of making a lackluster effort to address climate change on the eve of the Glasgow summit.
“The disappointment relates to the fact that Russia, and including not only Russia, but China, basically didn’t show up in terms of any commitments to deal with climate change,” Biden told reporters on Sunday. “And there’s a reason why people should be disappointed in that. I found it disappointing myself.” 詳細はこちらをクリックしてください.
– バイデン to announce coalition of key companies to combat climate change
– With COP26 climate change conference underway, world leaders 見て toward drastic cuts in emissions
– ニュートギングリッチ 裂ける Biden admin over climate summit: All smiles, nothing accomplished
– Varney on Glasgow climate summit: Leaders haven’t met their own past pledges
– コリブッシュ: マンチン 反対 to Build Back Better is ‘anti-Black’
– デサンティス スラム Biden over possible $ 450K payout to illegal immigrants
– ワシントン州 manhunt on for suspects who shot off-duty officer during attempted burglary
– Suspended New York State principal pulled in $ 606,000 during paid leave: 報告する
– チーフ capitalize on lucky breaks, stop sky from falling with win over Giants
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Grocery store in lib-dominated city has to cut hours as shoplifting soars
– Amazon-backed company could change the electric car game
– NFL MVP converting part of his salary into crypto
– Green movement puts Jeff Bezos on notice for luxury choices
– Business owner urging state to pass pro-police initiative after crime spike
SOME PARTING WORDS
ショーンハニティ slammed President Joe Biden Monday for embarrassing himself and the country during his trip abroad to Europe as part of the administration’s climate change agenda
“This trip to Europe has been a complete total disaster,” インクルード “ハニティ” ホストは言った. “It’s sad, 恥ずかしいです, it’s humiliating. But Joe Biden … [かかります] a little nappy-poo in public during a meeting about climate change,” he said about Biden, who is attending the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference.
“その後, もちろん, an aide has to rush over about Joe. こんにちは, ジョー. ジョー, ジョー, wake up, ジョー. This is the latest humiliating moment out of Biden,” 彼が追加した
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? クリック ここに to find out what you’re missing.
フォックス・ニュース' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! Have a great weekend, stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.