CNN says it will have ‘conversations,’ seek ‘additional clarity’ amid Chris Cuomo revelations from NY AG probe
CNN was forced to issue a statement amid the damning revelations of its star anchor クリス・クオモ and his unprecedented involvement in his brother’s inner circle as the now-ousted New York governor was engulfed in scandal.
Newly-released testimony from the New York Attorney General’s investigation into the now-ousted Gov. Andrew Cuomo shows the “クオモプライムタイム” host heavily worked with the Democrat’s inner circle to combat the sexual misconduct allegations against him, even relying on sources in the media on the reporting that was being done on the governor’s accusers.
Text messages released by state investigators showed top Andrew Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa asking about “intel” the CNN anchor had on March 15 about Ronan Farrow’s reporting on the scandal, to which he replied it wasn’t ready for publication. Farrow’s story was eventually published by the New Yorker on March 18.
Hours after the revelations went viral and caused an uproar among critics across the media landscape, CNN offered a tepid response to the growing scandal.
“The thousands of pages of additional transcripts and exhibits that were released today by the NY Attorney General deserves a thorough review and consideration,” CNN stated. “We will be having conversations and seeking additional clarity about their significance as they relate to CNN over the next several days.” トップストーリーの詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– CNNのクリスクオモ snooped on Ronan Farrow’s reporting on his brother, relayed ‘intel’ to Andrew Cuomo aide
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo offered ‘unsolicited advice‘ to me, ex-Andrew Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa told investigators
– Journalists 唖然とした how Chris Cuomo still has CNN job amid damning revelations of his role in helping brother
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo testified ‘media noise‘ compelled on-air statement about not covering brother’s scandals
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo turned to メディア ソース for info on brother’s accusers: ‘I have a lead on the wedding girl’
– CNNのブライアンステルター 認める Chris Cuomo revelations ‘cast some doubt’ on anchor’s past comments on family drama
ウォーキシャ容疑者ダレルブルックス’ 他の重罪事件の弁護士は撤退するために移動します, 利益相反を引用する
ザ・ ウィスコンシン attorney for representing Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. in his Milwaukee County legal troubles has moved to withdraw from those cases due to new conflicts that arose when his client allegedly plowed through a Christmas procession, killing at least six people and injuring dozens.
“Relationships and familiarities, both direct and indirect, between Attorney [ジョー] Domask and members of Domask Law Office and individuals, 家族, グループ, organizations and the communities affected by incidents arising on November 21, 2021, in the Waukesha County Holiday Parade have created a concurrent conflict of interest in Attorney Domask’s representation of Mr. Brooks in this case,” the motion reads.
Domask had hinted at the decision last week, shortly after news of the parade attack emerged.
“Our hearts are broken for all families affected by the tragedy at the Waukesha Parade,” Domask told Fox News Digital a week ago. “The Waukesha community is dear to our hearts here, and we joined in their sorrow. And we keep all those affected by this incident in our thoughts and prayers.”
Regarding the charges in Milwaukee, he said he was still representing him, “at the moment.”
But the next day, he notified the court that he planned to withdraw from two open cases in Milwaukee, レコードが示す. Both contain multiple charges against Brooks, including one for allegedly shooting at and missing his nephew and another for driving his red Ford SUV over the mother of his child. 詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– ウォーキシャクリスマスパレード tragedy victim, 52, to be laid to rest Monday
– Waukesha parade suspect beat up girlfriend five months before running her over with his car
– Waukesha Christmas parade suspect Darrell Brooks 充電された with sixth count of intentional homicide
– ジェイソン・ランツ blasts CNN for Waukesha tweet: これが彼らが信頼されていない理由です
– Remains of missing Wisconsin mom 見つかった 失踪後数ヶ月, search firm says
“規模は明らかに低下し、ワクチン未接種の従業員がいる医療施設を支持しています, スタッフ, 研修生, 学生, volunteers, and contractors, 迅速ではなく, irremediable impact of requiring healthcare facilities to choose between two undesirable choices — providing substandard care or providing no healthcare at all,” wrote U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp in a 32-page order 月曜.
ザ・ 10 states impacted by the ruling are those that sued the Biden administration over the rule: アラスカ, アーカンソー, アイオワ, カンザス, ミズーリ, ネブラスカ, ニューハンプシャー, ノースダコタ, サウス・ダコタ, and Wyoming.
Biden’s Nov. 5 order applied to health workers in hospitals that receive federal funding through Medicaid or Medicare, with Biden arguing that the rule was needed to help slow the spread of COVID-19 among the nation’s health care workers.
But Schelp ruled the order likely exceeded Biden’s authority, giving the ten states a temporary victory as the case continues to wind its way through the system.
“Congress did not clearly authorize CMS to enact this politically and economically vast, federalism-altering, and boundary-pushing mandate, which Supreme Court precedent requires,” Schelp wrote. 詳細については、ここをクリックしてください.
– バイデン backs out of supply chain speech last-minute as new variant emerges
– CDC updates guidance to urge boosters for all individuals over 18 as omicron looms
– San Diego student ワクチン 委任 temporarily blocked by Ninth Circuit
– Education Secretary says safe schools ‘require masks,’ touts op-ed critical of Florida’s anti-mask mandate law
– COVID lockdown-free Florida is top vacation spot for holidays
– オミクロン expected to arrive in NYC, COVID masks should be worn indoors ‘at all times,’ city’s top doctor says
– Authorities investigate blast on US soil as potential prelude to something bigger
– USC fans ignite バックラッシュ with chant targeting religion during football game
– Father of Indiana girl, 2, found dead in river gave ‘conflicting stories,’ held by police: 報告する
– Pentagon to improve military airfields in Guam, 中国に対抗するオーストラリア, 他のグローバルポジションはそのままにします
– Plow clears path for dozens 座礁 inside England pub, some don’t leave, plan reunion
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– COVID-19（新型コロナウイルス感染症 ワクチン effectiveness will likely drop against omicron variant, Moderna CEO says
– Who is Parag Agrawal, the new CEO of Twitter?
– バイデン unveils plan for fighting virus and it’s straight from Trump’s playbook
– FDA moving to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech booster for 16-, 17-year-olds
– LA begins 施行 strict mandate requiring proof of vax
– エリザベスホームズ testifies that Balwani berated, abused her
– バイデン政権 に redirect rental-assistance funds to areas with greater demand
SOME PARTING WORDS
“You end up being a dope who roots for things that harm people but will benefit your politics, 正しい? So what you have [は] entire progressive movement that roots for a country to hit rock bottom because they will be the ones ready to be able to regrow the country and save the day,” Gutfeld said on “5。”
Not signed up yet for Fox News First? Click here to find out what you’re missing.
フォックス・ニュース' Go Watch page is now available, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First was compiled by Fox News’ David Aaro. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.