CNN says it will have ‘conversations,’ seek ‘additional clarity’ amid Chris Cuomo revelations from NY AG probe
CNN was forced to issue a statement amid the damning revelations of its star anchor 크리스 쿠 오모 and his unprecedented involvement in his brother’s inner circle as the now-ousted New York governor was engulfed in scandal.
Newly-released testimony from the New York Attorney General’s investigation into the now-ousted Gov. Andrew Cuomo shows the “Cuomo 프라임 타임” host heavily worked with the Democrat’s inner circle to combat the sexual misconduct allegations against him, even relying on sources in the media on the reporting that was being done on the governor’s accusers.
Text messages released by state investigators showed top Andrew Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa asking about “인텔” the CNN anchor had on March 15 about Ronan Farrow’s reporting on the scandal, to which he replied it wasn’t ready for publication. Farrow’s story was eventually published by the New Yorker on March 18.
Cuomo’s admission contradicts what he told CNN viewers in August when he claimed, “I never made calls to the press about my brother’s situation.”
Hours after the revelations went viral and caused an uproar among critics across the media landscape, CNN offered a tepid response to the growing scandal.
“The thousands of pages of additional transcripts and exhibits that were released today by the NY Attorney General deserves a thorough review and consideration,” CNN stated. “We will be having conversations and seeking additional clarity about their significance as they relate to CNN over the next several days.” 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo snooped on Ronan Farrow’s reporting on his brother, relayed ‘intel’ to Andrew Cuomo aide
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo offered ‘unsolicited advice‘ to me, ex-Andrew Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa told investigators
– Journalists 기절 how Chris Cuomo still has CNN job amid damning revelations of his role in helping brother
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo testified ‘media noise‘ compelled on-air statement about not covering brother’s scandals
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo turned to 미디어 출처 for info on brother’s accusers: ‘I have a lead on the wedding girl’
– CNN’s Brian Stelter 인정하다 Chris Cuomo revelations ‘cast some doubt’ on anchor’s past comments on family drama
Waukesha는 Darrell Brooks를 의심합니다.’ 다른 중범죄 사건의 변호사가 철수하기로 결정, 이해 충돌 인용
그만큼 위스콘신 attorney for representing Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. in his Milwaukee County legal troubles has moved to withdraw from those cases due to new conflicts that arose when his client allegedly plowed through a Christmas procession, killing at least six people and injuring dozens.
“Relationships and familiarities, both direct and indirect, between Attorney [조] Domask and members of Domask Law Office and individuals, 가족들, groups, organizations and the communities affected by incidents arising on November 21, 2021, in the Waukesha County Holiday Parade have created a concurrent conflict of interest in Attorney Domask’s representation of Mr. Brooks in this case,” the motion reads.
Domask had hinted at the decision last week, shortly after news of the parade attack emerged.
“Our hearts are broken for all families affected by the tragedy at the Waukesha Parade,” Domask told Fox News Digital a week ago. “The Waukesha community is dear to our hearts here, and we joined in their sorrow. And we keep all those affected by this incident in our thoughts and prayers.”
Regarding the charges in Milwaukee, he said he was still representing him, “at the moment.”
But the next day, he notified the court that he planned to withdraw from two open cases in Milwaukee, 기록 쇼. Both contain multiple charges against Brooks, including one for allegedly shooting at and missing his nephew and another for driving his red Ford SUV over the mother of his child. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
– 와우케샤 크리스마스 퍼레이드 tragedy victim, 52, 월요일에 쉬다
– Waukesha parade suspect beat up girlfriend five months before running her over with his car
– Waukesha Christmas parade suspect Darrell Brooks 청구 됨 with sixth count of intentional homicide
– 제이슨 란츠 blasts CNN for Waukesha tweet: 이것이 그들이 신뢰할 수없는 이유입니다
– Remains of missing Wisconsin mom 녹이다 실종 후 몇 달, search firm says
“규모는 예방 접종을받지 않은 직원이있는 의료 시설에 분명히 유리합니다., 직원, 연습생, 재학생, volunteers, and contractors, 빠른 것보다, irremediable impact of requiring healthcare facilities to choose between two undesirable choices — providing substandard care or providing no healthcare at all,” wrote U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp in a 32-page order 월요일.
그만큼 10 states impacted by the ruling are those that sued the Biden administration over the rule: 알래스카, Arkansas, 아이오와, 캔자스, 미주리, 네브라스카, 뉴햄프셔, 노스 다코타, 사우스 다코타, and Wyoming.
Biden’s Nov. 5 order applied to health workers in hospitals that receive federal funding through Medicaid or Medicare, with Biden arguing that the rule was needed to help slow the spread of COVID-19 among the nation’s health care workers.
But Schelp ruled the order likely exceeded Biden’s authority, giving the ten states a temporary victory as the case continues to wind its way through the system.
“Congress did not clearly authorize CMS to enact this politically and economically vast, federalism-altering, and boundary-pushing mandate, which Supreme Court precedent requires,” Schelp wrote. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
– 바이든 backs out of supply chain speech last-minute as new variant emerges
– 질병 통제 예방 센터 updates 지도 to urge boosters for all individuals over 18 as omicron looms
– San Diego student 백신 위임 temporarily blocked by Ninth Circuit
– Education Secretary says safe schools ‘require masks,’ touts op-ed critical of Florida’s anti-mask mandate law
– COVID lockdown-free Florida is top vacation spot for holidays
– 오미크론 expected to arrive in NYC, COVID masks should be worn indoors ‘at all times,’ city’s top doctor says
– Authorities investigate blast on US soil as potential prelude to something bigger
– USC fans ignite 백래시 with chant targeting religion during football game
– Father of Indiana girl, 2, found dead in river gave ‘conflicting stories,’ held by police: 보고서
– Pentagon to improve military airfields in Guam, Australia to counter China, leave other global positions as is
– Plow clears path for dozens stranded inside England pub, some don’t leave, plan reunion
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– 코로나 바이러스 감염증 -19 : 코로나 19 백신 effectiveness will likely drop against omicron variant, Moderna CEO says
– Who is Parag Agrawal, the new CEO of Twitter?
– 바이든 unveils plan for fighting virus and it’s straight from Trump’s playbook
– FDA moving to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech booster for 16-, 17-year-olds
– LA begins enforcing strict mandate requiring proof of vax
– 엘리자베스 홈즈 testifies that Balwani berated, abused her
– Biden 관리 ...에 redirect rental-assistance funds to areas with greater demand
일부 이별 단어
“You end up being a dope who roots for things that harm people but will benefit your politics, 권리? So what you have [이다] entire progressive movement that roots for a country to hit rock bottom because they will be the ones ready to be able to regrow the country and save the day,” Gutfeld said on “파이브.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 여기를 클릭하세요 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel 및 Fox Business Network를 보유한 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션을 제공합니다..
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 데이비드 아로. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.