CNN says it will have ‘conversations,’ seek ‘additional clarity’ amid Chris Cuomo revelations from NY AG probe
有线电视新闻网 was forced to issue a statement amid the damning revelations of its star anchor 克里斯·库莫 and his unprecedented involvement in his brother’s inner circle as the now-ousted New York governor was engulfed in scandal.
Newly-released testimony from the New York Attorney General’s investigation into the now-ousted Gov. Andrew Cuomo shows the “科莫黄金时间” host heavily worked with the Democrat’s inner circle to combat the sexual misconduct allegations against him, even relying on sources in the media on the reporting that was being done on the governor’s accusers.
Text messages released by state investigators showed top Andrew Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa asking about “英特尔” the CNN anchor had on March 15 about Ronan Farrow’s reporting on the scandal, to which he replied it wasn’t ready for publication. Farrow’s story was eventually published by the New Yorker on March 18.
Cuomo’s admission contradicts what he told CNN viewers in August when he claimed, “I never made calls to the press about my brother’s situation.”
Hours after the revelations went viral and caused an uproar among critics across the media landscape, CNN offered a tepid response to the growing scandal.
“The thousands of pages of additional transcripts and exhibits that were released today by the NY Attorney General deserves a thorough review and consideration,” CNN stated. “We will be having conversations and seeking additional clarity about their significance as they relate to CNN over the next several days.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo snooped on Ronan Farrow’s reporting on his brother, relayed ‘intel’ to Andrew Cuomo aide
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo offered ‘unsolicited advice‘ 对我来说, ex-Andrew Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa told investigators
– Journalists 目瞪口呆 how Chris Cuomo still has CNN job amid damning revelations of his role in helping brother
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo testified ‘media noise‘ compelled on-air statement about not covering brother’s scandals
– CNN’s Chris Cuomo turned to 媒体 资料来源 for info on brother’s accusers: ‘I have a lead on the wedding girl’
– CNN’s Brian Stelter 承认 Chris Cuomo revelations ‘cast some doubt’ on anchor’s past comments on family drama
Waukesha suspect Darrell Brooks’ lawyer in other felony cases moves to withdraw, citing conflicts of interest
的 威斯康星州 attorney for representing Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks Jr. in his Milwaukee County legal troubles has moved to withdraw from those cases due to new conflicts that arose when his client allegedly plowed through a Christmas procession, killing at least six people and injuring dozens.
“Relationships and familiarities, both direct and indirect, between Attorney [乔] Domask and members of Domask Law Office and individuals, 家庭, 团体, organizations and the communities affected by incidents arising on November 21, 2021, in the Waukesha County Holiday Parade have created a concurrent conflict of interest in Attorney Domask’s representation of Mr. Brooks in this case,” the motion reads.
Domask had hinted at the decision last week, shortly after news of the parade attack emerged.
“Our hearts are broken for all families affected by the tragedy at the Waukesha Parade,” Domask told Fox News Digital a week ago. “The Waukesha community is dear to our hearts here, and we joined in their sorrow. And we keep all those affected by this incident in our thoughts and prayers.”
Regarding the charges in Milwaukee, he said he was still representing him, “at the moment.”
But the next day, he notified the court that he planned to withdraw from two open cases in Milwaukee, 记录显示. Both contain multiple charges against Brooks, including one for allegedly shooting at and missing his nephew and another for driving his red Ford SUV over the mother of his child. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
– 沃科夏圣诞游行 tragedy victim, 52, 周一安息
– Waukesha parade suspect beat up girlfriend five months before running her over with his car
– Waukesha Christmas parade suspect Darrell Brooks 带电 with sixth count of intentional homicide
– 杰森·兰兹（Jason Rantz） blasts CNN for Waukesha tweet: 这就是为什么他们不受信任
– Remains of missing Wisconsin mom 发现 months after disappearance, search firm says
“规模明显下降，有利于有一些未接种疫苗的员工运营的医疗机构, 员工, 实习生, 学生们, 志愿者, and contractors, 而不是迅速, irremediable impact of requiring healthcare facilities to choose between two undesirable choices — providing substandard care or providing no healthcare at all,” wrote U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp in a 32-page order 星期一.
的 10 states impacted by the ruling are those that sued the Biden administration over the rule: 阿拉斯加州, 阿肯色州, 爱荷华州, 堪萨斯州, 密苏里州, 内布拉斯加, 新罕布什尔, 北达科他州, 南达科他州, and Wyoming.
Biden’s Nov. 5 order applied to health workers in hospitals that receive federal funding through Medicaid or Medicare, with Biden arguing that the rule was needed to help slow the spread of COVID-19 among the nation’s health care workers.
But Schelp ruled the order likely exceeded Biden’s authority, giving the ten states a temporary victory as the case continues to wind its way through the system.
“Congress did not clearly authorize CMS to enact this politically and economically vast, federalism-altering, and boundary-pushing mandate, which Supreme Court precedent requires,” Schelp wrote. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
– 拜登 backs out of supply chain speech last-minute as new variant emerges
– CDC updates guidance to urge boosters for all individuals over 18 as omicron looms
– San Diego student 疫苗 授权 temporarily blocked by Ninth Circuit
– Education Secretary says safe schools ‘require masks,’ touts op-ed critical of Florida’s anti-mask mandate law
– COVID lockdown-free Florida is top vacation spot for holidays
– Omicron expected to arrive in NYC, COVID masks should be worn indoors ‘at all times,’ city’s top doctor says
– Authorities investigate blast on US soil as potential prelude to something bigger
– USC fans ignite 反冲 with chant targeting religion during football game
– Father of Indiana girl, 2, found dead in river gave ‘conflicting stories,’ held by police: 报告
– Pentagon to improve military airfields in Guam, 澳大利亚对抗中国, 保持其他全局位置不变
– Plow clears path for dozens stranded inside England pub, some don’t leave, plan reunion
– 新冠肺炎 疫苗 effectiveness will likely drop against omicron variant, Moderna CEO says
– Who is Parag Agrawal, the new CEO of Twitter?
– 拜登 unveils plan for fighting virus and it’s straight from Trump’s playbook
– 美国食品药品管理局 moving to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech booster for 16-, 17-year-olds
– LA begins enforcing strict mandate requiring proof of vax
– Elizabeth Holmes testifies that Balwani berated, abused her
– 拜登政府 至 redirect rental-assistance funds to areas with greater demand
“You end up being a dope who roots for things that harm people but will benefit your politics, 对? So what you have [is an] entire progressive movement that roots for a country to hit rock bottom because they will be the ones ready to be able to regrow the country and save the day,” 古特菲尔德说 “五。”
尚未注册Fox News First? 点击这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, providing visitors with Pay TV provider options in their area carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 大卫·阿罗. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.