“The FBI confirms that the Darkside ransomware is responsible for the compromise of the Colonial Pipeline networks,” the FBI said in a statement Monday. “We continue to work with the company and our government partners on the investigation.”
A senior Department of Justice source told FOX Business that the investigation into the attack is ongoing due to the involvement of ransomware, labeling the sophistication of the tools involved “very high.”
Darkside announced its existence in August 2020, and claims it does not attack medical, educational or government targets – only large corporations – and that it donates a portion of what it takes to charity.
The group will harvest data from a victim’s server, then encrypt it and request a ransom. The group then will upload the data to a leak website on the dark web, which will publish should it not receive the ransom, risking sensitive data loss for any victim organization.
Darkside has advertised stolen documents from more than 80 companies across the U.S. and Europe on its website. 우리의 주요 이야기에 대한 자세한 내용을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오..
– AAA on pipeline attack: gas price hikes, fuel shortages possible for these states
– Colonial Pipeline temporarily 이력서 Line 4 operations following ransomware attack
– Colonial Pipeline CEO warns of fuel shortages following cyberattack
– 노스 캐롤라이나 declares state of emergency over Colonial Pipeline outage
– Colonial Pipeline cyberattack: Everything you 필요한 것 to know
– 식민지 파이프 라인 공격: Clock ticks for gas supply
백악관 부국장은 ICE가 존재하지 않아도된다고 말했습니다.,’ 시위대에게 '종료하라고’
The Biden White House’s new deputy director for political strategy and outreach encouraged people to “가장 가까운 ICE 사무소를 찾아서 종료” and said ICE “doesn’t have to exist” 에 2018 트윗.
“도움을 줄 방법을 찾고 있다면 – 가장 가까운 ICE 사무소를 찾아서 종료,” Natalie Montelongo는 6 월에 트위터에 글을 썼습니다. 21, 2018, 포틀랜드의 ICE 반대 시위에 대한 이야기에 대한 응답으로.
“This administration’s actions are not motivated by public safety concerns – they’re terrorizing immigrant communities. #ICE didn’t exist 15 여러 해 전에, it doesn’t have to exist now,” Montelongo wrote on Twitter on May 10, 2018.
Her comments came amid a far-left push to abolish ICE.
Montelongo previously worked in the Obama administration and as national political director for Julian Castro’s failed 2020 presidential bid. Castro’s campaign platform included decriminalizing illegal border crossings. 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 국경 순찰대 원 입원 with COVID-19 at southern border transported to new facility closer to home
– 카말라 해리스 has gone 48 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role
– Biden approval rating: Thumbs 쪽으로 사무용 겉옷, but thumbs down on immigration: 투표
– 남자 살해 in shooting at Orlando U.S. immigration building; suspect in custody
Martha MacCallum은 교실에서 비판적 인종 이론에 대해 교사 조합 회장과 스파링합니다.: 닷지’
“이야기” host Martha MacCallum tangled with American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten Monday over her support of The New York Times’ controversial “1619 계획” and critical race theory being taught in classrooms across the country.
MacCallum questioned Weingarten’s push to implement a curriculum based on certain parts of the 1619 계획, 출판 2019 타임즈.
The project is based on the belief that the first importation of the slaves to American shores in 1619 constituted the nation’s true founding, “and that the reason for the revolution and the colonization was because people wanted to preserve slavery,” MacCallum explained.
Weingarten, a self-described “history and social studies teacher” defended the controversial belief, 그것을 주장 “from everything I can see and understand from the data that I see, 1619 was the year that the first slave boat came from Africa to the United States. So that’s a point in history that I think we should be teaching.”
“That’s a very simplistic take on it,” MacCallum fired back. “이야기” host explained that the project indoctrinates children to believe that “the country was founded on the basis of wanting to preserve slavery.” 자세한 내용은 여기를 클릭하십시오.
– 맥 칼럼 presses teachers union president over emails showing AFT lobbied CDC on school reopenings
– Oklahoma governor 금지 critical race, gender-based theory in public schools and universities
– 테네시 반 on teaching critical race theory gets state Assembly OK
– GOP Reps 경고 against Biden administration’s ‘dangerous’ and ‘divisive’ critical race theory push
– 터커 칼슨: 안토니 포시 let the coronavirus pandemic happen, why isn’t there a criminal investigation?
– Gaza militants, 이스라엘 trade new rocket fire and airstrikes
– Body of missing Florida girl, 13, 녹이다; teen suspect in custody, 보안관은 말한다
– Houston tiger’s caretaker who 이다 out on bond for murder arrested after terrifying neighborhood
– 플로리다 엄마 고발 당한 of ordering son to fight another child: 보고서
– 톰 크루즈 보고 his Golden Globes amid HFPA controversy
FOX BUSINESS의 최신 정보:
– 바이든 말한다 Americans must accept a job or lose unemployment benefits
– Vice Media targets valuation of nearly $ 3B in proposed SPAC deal
– Tyson Foods isn’t crowing over roosters following egg mess
– Newsom to give Californians a new round of stimulus checks
– 노스 다코타 종결 participation in federal unemployment assistance programs as job openings surge
#플래시백: 여기를 클릭하십시오 무슨 일이 있었는지 알아보기 위해 “역사 속의 오늘.”
일부 이별 단어
션 해니 티 reacted to President Biden’s foreign policy weaknesses on “Hannity” Monday night.
“솔직히, it’s an embarrassment and they are taking note tonight,” Hannity는 말했다. “사이버 공격에서 프록시 전쟁까지, you have an alliance that has emerged that has Iran, China and Russia all ramping up their malignant activity.”
Fox News First에 아직 가입하지 않았습니다.? 딸깍 하는 소리 여기 당신이 놓치고있는 것을 알아 내기 위해.
Fox News’ 보기 페이지로 이동 이제 사용할 수 있습니다, 방문자에게 Fox News Channel을 운반하는 지역에서 유료 TV 제공 업체 옵션 제공 & Fox 비즈니스 네트워크.
Fox News First는 Fox News에서 편집했습니다.’ 잭 Durschlag. 아침에 첫 번째 선택을 해주셔서 감사합니다! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday.
GUIDE TO PERSONAL FINANCE Sponsored by Credible: