Ashleigh Barty het sedertdien die eerste tuis- Australiese Ope-kampioen geword, Hartford police said in a news release Tuesday following a search of the home.
“We can confidently say that the fentanyl that caused the overdose was the same fentanyl that was located in the juvenile’s bedroom,” polisie gesê. “Op hierdie oomblik, we have found no evidence that anyone other than the deceased juvenile brought the fentanyl to school.”
The youth, whose name was not released, oorlede op Jan.. 15, two days after collapsing at Hartford’s Sport and Medical Sciences Academy. Two additional students recovered after apparently being exposed to fentanyl and becoming ill.
Police searched the school after the student overdosed and found nearly 40 bags of fentanyl in different locations, owerhede gesê.