10代の若者の家で見つかったフェンタニルは、彼が過剰摂取して同じ識別スタンプを持っていた後、彼の学校で見つかったフェンタニルのバッグと同じ方法で梱包されました。, Hartford police said in a news release Tuesday following a search of the home.
“We can confidently say that the fentanyl that caused the overdose was the same fentanyl that was located in the juvenile’s bedroom,” 警察は言った. “At this time, we have found no evidence that anyone other than the deceased juvenile brought the fentanyl to school.”
The youth, whose name was not released, [object Window]. 15, two days after collapsing at Hartford’s Sport and Medical Sciences Academy. Two additional students recovered after apparently being exposed to fentanyl and becoming ill.
Police searched the school after the student overdosed and found nearly 40 bags of fentanyl in different locations, 当局は言った.