Fauci was questioned by CNN on whether he was part of conversations with top health officials on whether to impose a nationwide mask mandate for vaccinated Americans, and whether he thinks masks should be brought back.
Fauci said implementing mask mandates is “under active consideration,” and that he is “part of the discussion,” but did not say whether or not he supported mask mandates.
Fauci’s comments came amid a rise in COVID cases from the Delta variant, with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochell Walensky claiming the variant is “spreading with incredible efficiency and now represents more than 83% of the virus circulating in the United States.”
Individuals who are hospitalized with the infection are now largely those who are unvaccinated – about 99% of individuals, according to Kristen Choi, an assistant professor at UCLA School of Nursing.
Fauci added that CDC guidance still recommends that vaccinated Americans do not need to wear masks, but that local officials have the discretion to implement mandates should they choose. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– COVID-19 immunity wanes, but third shot still rarely needed, BioNTech CEO says
– COVID-19 pill race heats up as Japanese firm vies with Pfizer, Merck
– Città, nonprofit canvassers partire door to door promoting COVID-19 vaccines amid delta variant surge
– More vaccine mandates likely once FDA sovvenzioni full approvals, dicono gli esperti
Tom Homan personally ‘disgusted’ with mounting border chaos, warns ICE morale is ‘in the toilet’
Former Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tom Homan told “Vita, Libertà & Levin” Sunday that he is “personally disgusted” with the situation on the U.S. southern border amid new reports that authorities are struggling to cope with the backlog of migrants being allowed into the U.S.
“Personalmente, I’m disgusted because you’re right, marchio. I spent almost 35 anni, I started as a Border Patrol agent on that border. I worked my work my way up the chain, rung by rung,” Egli ha detto. “I was the first director of ICE to actually came up through the ranks. So I spent my whole career doing this. And I can tell you without any doubt in the world that President Trump gave us the most secure border I’ve seen in my entire career, quasi 35 anni. That is just a stone-cold fact. Sai, regardless if you like the man or not, he did more to secure this border than any president I’ve worked for…and now it’s all been destroyed within weeks by the Biden administration.”
As for former President Trump’s critics, Ha detto Homan, “for the people think the Trump administration policies are cruel, disumano, I would argue that I worked for six different presidents, the policies worked. Let me ask this question to the American people listening. When illegal immigration is down 60, 80 per cento, how many women are being raped by the cartels? How many children aren’t dying? How many millions of dollars do the cartels not make on smuggling drugs? How many fentanyl overdoses didn’t occur? So the fact is, President Trump saved lives. He secured the border,” ha affermato.
Homan said he has no qualms telling viewers that Biden “sold out this country to win the presidency. And now we see that in action, [con] confini aperti. And people say, bene, this is incompetence… this is mismanagement. No, non è. Their plan is coming together perfectly. This is open borders,” Egli ha detto. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Border migrants dropped off at bus stations as authorities struggle to cope
– Senate GOP report finds Biden administration spending $ 2B to suspend border wall construction
– Missouri AG ‘optimistic’ ahead of hearing stimolante Biden reversal of ‘Remain-in-Mexico’ politica
– Illegal immigrants portare crimine, death surge to rural Texas community
‘Hypocrite’ Rep. Bush wants to defund your police, while dishing out $ 70k on private security: Gowdy
“La domenica sera in America” host Trey Gowdy tore into progressive ‘Squad’ member Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., after campaign filings revealed she spent a shocking $ 70,000 on private security while publically calling for reduced police budgets nationwide.
“Members of Congress are spending more money than ever on their personal security,” Gowdy, a former GOP congressman told viewers Sunday night. “It’s a track tragic reflection of the times we live in. Members of Congress have been threatened with all acts of violence. Because of these threats of violence, members of Congress are allowed to spend campaign money on their safety… safety is priority number one for members of Congress, come dovrebbe essere. But what about you?” he said in his opening monologue.
Gowdy encouraged viewers to consider their personal safety as the country grapples with an unprecedented crime wave.
“Do you feel safe? Could your neighborhood benefit from a greater police presence? Is your place of work armed with metal detectors or guard dogs?” chiese. “Are the streets you walk and drive down lined with police cars? Do you have personal security when you travel? I understand full well why members of Congress spend money on their personal safety. I just don’t understand why some members of Congress don’t feel the same way about your safety. If their safety is the highest priority, shouldn’t your safety be too?” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Ted Cruz prende in giro Texas Democrats; ‘No Miller Lite?'
– Democratico del Texas paure ‘rural cop’ retaliation for fleeing state
– Soros mani $ 1 milioni al gruppo che tenta di definanziare la polizia mentre il crimine violento sale alle stelle in tutta la nazione
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– California deputies ferito in hours-long standoff
– rappresentante. Ronny Jackson, ex-White House doc, predice Biden will be forced to resign
– United Airlines evacuates plane ready for take off after multiple passengers receive ominous text message
– Suspect arrestato in fatal shooting of Washington sheriff’s detective: poliziotti
– Aussie Terminator takes out Ledecky in 1st Olympics matchup
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– One major city poteva soon tax rich drivers
– Senatori svelare final roadblock before settling on $ 1T infrastructure legislation
– Investors are buying americano
– Resignations siamo on the rise, but there’s a right way to walk out the door
– Costco opens new warehouses in 3 stati — with more to come
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Steve Hilton, the host of Fox News’ “The Next Revolution,” chided the White House Sunday for what he called their hiding “stealth taxes” in their policy push to pass the infrastructure measure, saying President Biden sent Anita Dunn, his senior policy adviser to Capitol Hill Thursday to “tell Democrats how to sell his massive, unprecedented expansion of the federal government.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday.