Goeie more en welkom by Fox News First. Dit is wat u moet weet as u u dag begin …
Cruz blasts Kerry for suggesting solar jobs are ‘better choice’ vir ontheemde werkers
Sy. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, ripped Biden climate czar and former Secretary of State John Kerry on “Fox News Primetime” on Wednesday night over what Cruz described as degrading comments.
Earlier Wednesday, Kerry spoke about blue-collar workers losing their jobs after President Biden canceled the Keystone XL Pipeline permit. He claimed industrial and energy sector workers were victims of a “false narrative” based in Trump-era economic policy.
“They have been fed the notion that somehow dealing with climate is coming at their expense,” Kerry said. “Geen, dit is nie. What is happening to them is happening because of other market forces are already taking place.”
Kerry went on to say that being a solar power technician offered a better path for many displaced workers. “The same people can do those jobs, but the choice of doing the solar power one now is a better choice,” hy het gesê.
But Cruz wasn’t having it.
“What an arrogant, out-of-touch statement for a centimillionaire to say,” Cruz shot back. “Jy weet, ‘You little people, jy weet, I don’t like the choices you’re making, and so your jobs go away’.” KLIK HIER VIR MEER OOR ONS TOPVERHAAL.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– Biden energy nominee Jennifer Granholm erken some jobs may be ‘sacrificed’ in climate push
– Biden commerce nominee’s Huawei answer vertonings admin ‘rushing to embrace’ Chinese Communist Party, Cruz says
– John Kerry’s family still owns private jet as he leads climate fight, FAA records indicate
Biden using federal power to ‘harass and investigate his political adversaries,’ Ingraham says
President Biden will pursue his stated goal of bringing the country together “by using the power of the entire federal government to harass and investigate his political adversaries,” Laura Ingraham claimed Wednesday night.
“From our bloated intel agencies to the DOJ and FBI, he and Kamala Harris will spy on Americans they don’t trust and they don’t much like,” die “Ingraham Angle” host said.
She dubbed the Biden DHS apparatus the “Department of Homeland Insecurity.”
Ingraham referenced what she described as a scary-looking bulletin suggesting “ideologically motivated violent extremists” who have “grievances” with the presidential transition may continue to mobilize and/or commit violence.
“Sounds obscenely fake and hypothetical, reg?” she asked before noting that the document admits “DHS does not have any information to indicate its specific incredible plots.” KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– DHS: US under ‘heightened threat environment’ amid concerns over ‘violent riots’
– Former Bush, Obama homeland security secretaries drang Senate to confirm Alejandro Mayorkas
– Greenwald klanke alarm over Biden domestic terror war: ‘Letterlik niks wat gevaarliker kan wees nie’
– FBI ondersoek ‘IED attack’ at California church targeted by protesters over anti-LGBTQ views
Feinstein prepared to pay fine after failing to properly disclose husband’s stock purchase: verslag doen
Sy. Dianne Feinstein, D-Kalifornië., has reportedly offered to pay a fine after she failed to promptly disclose a stock purchase made by her investment banker husband Richard Blum.
Blum reportedly purchased up to $ 50,000 worth of shares of polling firm The Generation Lab (formerly College Reaction) in Augustus, which was disclosed several weeks after the federal deadline, Business Insider reported Wednesday.
A spokesperson for Feinstein told FOX Business that the senator became aware of her husband’s investment in the firm during “the course of a review of her husband’s transactions” by his company.
Her husband’s trades have come under scrutiny in the past. Last January and February, Blum na verneem word sold as much as $ 6 million worth of a biotechnology stock – Allogene Therapeutics – before the coronavirus pandemic outbreak sent stocks tumbling. The transactions were also believed to have taken place around the time that senators were briefed on possible spread of the virus in the U.S., though Feinstein said she was not present at that briefing. KLIK HIER VIR MEER.
In ander ontwikkelings:
– San Francisco school board stemme to rename schools honoring Washington, Lincoln, Feinstein, ander
– DOJ won’t charge Sy. Burr over pre-pandemic stock trades
– Phil Mickelson denies role in gambler’s sentence commutation
– Wall Street is ‘losing its mind’ aangesien klein beleggers 'die miljardêrs afneem': Charles Payne
VANDAG SE MOET-LEES:
– Author of children’s book and husband aangekla with abusing their own kids
– Tucker Carlson: Hoekom is thousands of federal troops still in Washington?
– Cloris Leachman, legendary actress, dood by 94
DIE NUUTSTE VAN FOX BUSINESS:
– GameStop stock spike could be beginning of economic bubble bursting, Home Depot’s Langone says
– Is American Airlines the next GameStop? Reddit’s WallStreetBetssays maybe
– wit Huis geloftes to protect US telecoms network from Huawei security threat
– US economy likely logged its weakest performance in 74 years in 2020
– Hier is the best jobs in America in 2021
– New, faster Tesla Model S and X geopenbaar and already in production
#Die terugflits: KLIK HIER om uit te vind waarop daar gebeur het “Hierdie dag in die geskiedenis.”
“We are in a blizzard of lies,” Steyn said, “the audacity and absurdity of which is starting to worry me.”
Nog nie aangemeld vir Fox News First nie? Klik op hier om uit te vind wat jy mis.
Fox News se Gaan Kyk bladsy is nou beskikbaar, bied besoekers opsies vir betaaltelevisieverskaffers in hul omgewing met Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First is saamgestel deur Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Dankie dat u die oggend u eerste keuse gemaak het! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.