早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
Cruz blasts Kerry for suggesting solar jobs are ‘better choice’ 对于流离失所的工人
它的. 泰德·克鲁斯, 德州, 拜登气候沙皇和前国务卿约翰·克里 “福克斯新闻黄金时间” on Wednesday night over what Cruz described as degrading comments.
Earlier Wednesday, Kerry spoke about blue-collar workers losing their jobs after President Biden canceled the Keystone XL Pipeline permit. He claimed industrial and energy sector workers were victims of a “错误的叙述” 基于特朗普时代的经济政策.
“他们已经有了这样的观念：以某种方式应对气候正在以他们为代价,” 克里说. “没有, 不是. 由于其他市场力量已经在发生，他们正在发生的事情正在发生。”
Kerry went on to say that being a solar power technician offered a better path for many displaced workers. “同样的人可以做那些工作, but the choice of doing the solar power one now is a better choice,” 他说.
But Cruz wasn’t having it.
“太嚣张了, 百万富翁的脱节声明,” 克鲁兹回击. “你懂, ‘你们这些小家伙, 你懂, 我不喜欢你所做的选择, and so your jobs go away’.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– Biden energy nominee Jennifer Granholm 承认 some jobs may be ‘sacrificed’ in climate push
– Biden commerce nominee’s Huawei answer 表演 admin ‘rushing to embrace’ 中共, Cruz says
– John Kerry’s family still owns private jet as he leads climate fight, FAA records indicate
Biden using federal power to ‘harass and investigate his political adversaries,’ Ingraham says
President Biden will pursue his stated goal of bringing the country together “by using the power of the entire federal government to harass and investigate his political adversaries,” Laura Ingraham claimed Wednesday night.
“From our bloated intel agencies to the DOJ and FBI, he and Kamala Harris will spy on Americans they don’t trust and they don’t much like,” 的 “英格拉汉姆角” 主持人说.
She dubbed the Biden DHS apparatus the “Department of Homeland Insecurity.”
Ingraham referenced what she described as a scary-looking bulletin suggesting “ideologically motivated violent extremists” who have “grievances” with the presidential transition may continue to mobilize and/or commit violence.
“Sounds obscenely fake and hypothetical, 对?” she asked before noting that the document admits “DHS does not have any information to indicate its specific incredible plots.” 点击这里了解更多.
– DHS: US under ‘heightened threat environment’ amid concerns over ‘violent riots’
– Former Bush, Obama homeland security secretaries 敦促 Senate to confirm Alejandro Mayorkas
– Greenwald 声音 alarm over Biden domestic terror war: ‘从字面上看，没有什么比这更危险了’
– 联邦调查局 investigates ‘IED attack’ at California church targeted by protesters over anti-LGBTQ views
Feinstein prepared to pay fine after failing to properly disclose husband’s stock purchase: 报告
它的. 黛安·费恩斯坦（Dianne Feinstein）, D-Calif。, has reportedly offered to pay a fine after she failed to promptly disclose a stock purchase made by her investment banker husband Richard Blum.
Blum reportedly purchased up to $ 50,000 worth of shares of polling firm The Generation Lab (formerly College Reaction) 在八月, which was disclosed several weeks after the federal deadline, Business Insider reported Wednesday.
A spokesperson for Feinstein told FOX Business that the senator became aware of her husband’s investment in the firm during “the course of a review of her husband’s transactions” by his company.
Her husband’s trades have come under scrutiny in the past. Last January and February, Blum 据说 sold as much as $ 6 million worth of a biotechnology stock – Allogene Therapeutics – before the coronavirus pandemic outbreak sent stocks tumbling. The transactions were also believed to have taken place around the time that senators were briefed on possible spread of the virus in the U.S., though Feinstein said she was not present at that briefing. 点击这里了解更多.
– San Francisco school board 票数 to rename schools honoring Washington, 林肯, 芬斯坦, 其他
– 司法部 won’t charge 它的. Burr over pre-pandemic stock trades
– Phil Mickelson denies role in gambler’s sentence commutation
– Wall Street is ‘losing its mind’ as small investors are ‘taking down the billionaires’: Charles Payne
– GameStop stock spike could be beginning of economic bubble bursting, Home Depot’s Langone says
– Is American Airlines the next GameStop? Reddit’s WallStreetBetssays maybe
– 白色的房子 发誓 to protect US telecoms network from Huawei security threat
– US economy likely logged its weakest performance in 74 years in 2020
– 这里 是 the best jobs in America in 2021
– 新, faster Tesla Model S and X 显露 and already in production
#闪回: 点击这里 找出发生了什么事 “历史上的这一天。”
“We are in a blizzard of lies,” Steyn said, “the audacity and absurdity of which is starting to worry me.”
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 杰克·杜斯拉格. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Friday.