Buongiorno e benvenuti a Fox News First. Ecco cosa devi sapere quando inizi la giornata …
NY Gov. Cuomo called out at media for not showing President Trump respect
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo defended President Trump this week as the three-term Democratic governor indicated the media did not treat the president with the respect that the office commands.
Cuomo said during an interview with WAMC radio Monday that the press has taken on a “nastier tone,” which he has noticed at his press conferences and all across the nation, describing a “disrespect that never existed.”
“The way they question President Trump at some of these press conferences is just – I’ve never heard that tone with the president,” Cuomo said.
When asked by WAMC’s Alan Chartock whether the president “deserved it,” Cuomo said there is supposed to be a “decorum” to the institution – indicating that even if you do not like a person, you still respect the institution he or she represents.
“There are reporters who just are unprofessional, don’t know the facts and ask really biased questions,” Cuomo explained. “You want to say ‘well I don’t like the president and I disrespect him,’ I know but it’s still the office of the president.” CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI SULLA NOSTRA STORIA PRINCIPALE.
In altri sviluppi:
– Cuomo accepts Emmy for coronavirus briefings as critics blast nursing home policy
– Gov. Cuomo brutally deriso by columnist for accepting Emmy award: 'È stato fantastico in televisione’
– Janice Dean esplosioni Cuomo over Emmy Award: 'È così offensivo … non ci sono parole per questo’
– briscola calls out Cuomo on stunting vaccine distribution during Rose Garden speech
– Howard Kurtz: Sending signals: Why Trump disse Biden ‘won’ a ‘rigged’ election before backtracking
I giornalisti della Casa Bianca confusi dalla breve dichiarazione di Trump sul mercato azionario
White House reporters were left befuddled by President Donald Trump’s brief statement about the stock market Tuesday afternoon, con un'osservazione in seguito lo fu “strano come s–t.”
Trump ha parlato nella sala riunioni della Casa Bianca per poco più di un minuto per pubblicizzare il passaggio del Dow Jones Industrial Average 30,000 per la prima volta, chiamandolo a “numero sacro” e congratulandosi con il popolo americano per il traguardo. Poi è andato alle domande gridate dai giornalisti riuniti.
Un microfono acceso su CSPAN ha catturato i giornalisti mentre condividevano le loro reazioni sorprese dopo che Trump se ne era andato, con un detto, “quello era strano come merda.” Un altro sembrava dire che lo era “uno degli stranieri” briefing a cui aveva partecipato. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
Los Angeles mayor tells residents to cancel non-essential travel ahead of Thanksgiving
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti told residents Tuesday to cancel all non-essential travel as coronavirus cases surge in California.
This comes days before the Thanksgiving holiday, which the L.A. County Department of Public Health is “strongly” recommending people only spend with other members of their household.
“Please don’t plan, host or attend holiday gatherings for multiple households,” the L.A. County Department of Public Health said in new guidance Tuesday. “Instead connect virtually together.”
Anyone flying into LAX or Van Nuys airport also is being asked to sign a form acknowledging that they need to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
“Failure to submit the form is punishable by a fine of up to $ 500,” the traveler form says. CLICCA QUI PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI.
In altri sviluppi:
– Coronavirus impennata in California blamed on indoor gatherings, viaggio
– California authorities insist people stay home — meanwhile they’re escaping to lavish getaway in Hawaii
– Gov. Newsom impone new coronavirus restrictions after apologizing for breaking his own rules to attend party
– Sacramento Bee esplosioni CA Gov. Gavin Newsom for ‘hypocritical fiasco’ after attending party during COVID
LE LEGGI DI OGGI:
– Sidney Powell richieste Georgia Zoom meeting where officials refused ‘real audit’
– Penguin Random House staffers broke down in tears over release of Jordan Peterson book: rapporto
– GOP poised to flip 4 House seats in California, more than any other state
– Matt allentato: Nevada permettendo Trump team to present election fraud case ‘a great step’
– In Twitter ha litigato con Ivanka Trump, CNN’s Tapper crediti market forces for lower emissions
– Chris Evans, Zach Braff will ‘never forget‘ Gli abilitatori di Trump’
LE ULTIME NOVITÀ DA FOX BUSINESS:
– FCC affirms ZTE poses US national security threat
– GoodRx co-CEO: Noi siamo happy Amazon is joining online health care space
– Gap manca profit estimates on higher costs from online shift
– Peloton customers canceling orders after months of shipping delays
– Amazon inverte after pulling Alex Berenson’s latest COVID-19 booklet without explanation
– Nordstrom top earnings expectations, sees boost in online sales
#Il flashback: CLICCA QUI per scoprire cosa è successo “Questo giorno nella storia ".
ALCUNE PAROLE DI PARTENZA
Tucker Carlson asked viewers in Tuesday night’s opening monologue of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” what exactly does President-elect Joe Biden believe?
“What are his plans for our country,” Carlson asked. “Biden made it through most of his campaign…without telling us. A partisan press corps let him get away with it. Tens of millions of people voted for a candidate who wasn’t real. Joe Biden has started assembling his cabinet, so we’re going to go by his chooses to let us know what we can expect.”
Non ancora iscritto a Fox News First? Clic Qui per scoprire cosa ti stai perdendo.
Fox News' Vai alla pagina di visualizzazione adesso è disponibile, fornire ai visitatori opzioni di provider di Pay TV nella loro zona che trasportano Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First è stato compilato da Fox News’ Jack Durschlag. Grazie per averci fatto la tua prima scelta al mattino! We’ll see you in your inbox first thing Thursday.