Deshaun Watson's attorney fires back at first accuser, claiming she wanted 'hush money'

Solis, who previously sued under theJane Doepseudonym, on Tuesday said during a news conference that Watson acted inappropriately during a massage therapy session in March 2020. She said Watson purposely exposed himself andpurposelytouched her with his penis, which led to her ending the massage and he apologized for his actions.

더 많은 스포츠 범위를 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오. .

I’m a survivor of assault and harassment. Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser,” 그녀가 말했다. “I replay the incident over and over in my head as if I’m trying to wake up for some horrible nightmareonly that nightmare is real.

The professional massage therapist said she and the other women accusing the quarterbackwere all deceived into thinking Deshaun Watson was a good guy. … I will not let Deshaun Watson define who I am. I will not let him win. He needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Following the news conference held at the office of Solisattorney Tony Buzbee, Watson’s lawyer countered Solis’ 성명서.

Attorney Rusty Hardin issued a statement claiming he has emails to prove that Solis was looking to get money from Watson. According to Hardin, rival attorney Buzbeewho represents 22 women who have come out against Watsonreached out to one of Watson’s representatives in February in an effort toquietly settle the allegations the month before he filed the first lawsuit.

ASHLEY SOLIS, FIRST WOMAN TO ACCUSE DESHAUN WATSON OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, SPEAKS OUT

In an email exchange obtained by Fox News, Buzbee’s associate Cornelia Brandfield-Harvey said thatmy client’s demand is $ 100,000” 그것을 추가 “this offer remains open until Friday of this week.

Scott Gaffield, the General Counsel at the Athletes First agency of Laguna Beach, responded to Buzbee and Brandfield-Harvey on Feb. 19 속담, “we don’t believe that the alleged facts show that Deshaun did anything wrong…

We believed thenand fully believe nowthat Deshaun learned a lesson about putting himself in this type of situation by interacting with people he does not know,” Gaffield said in a statement.

As the emails show, we were willing to continue discussions on Deshaun’s behalf to explore ways to prevent a lawsuit and a public spectacle. 하지만 미스터. Buzbee informed us that he was unwilling to do so. We expect that this matter will be resolved in court.

TEXANS TAKING DESHAUN WATSON ALLEGATIONS ‘VERY SERIOUSLY,’ TEAM OWNER SAYS IN LETTER TO SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS

The email communications occurred between Feb. 3 및 2 월. 19.

Fox News reached out to Buzbee for comment and is awaiting a response.

During Tuesday’s press conference one of Buzbee’s colleagues read a separate letter from another accuser.

여자, who was not present at the news conference, was revealed to be Lauren Baxley. The woman gave permission for her letter to be read out loud to the media.

Every boundary, from professional and therapeutic to sexual and degrading, [Watson] crossed or attempted to cross,” the letter stated.

Two of the 22 women who have filed lawsuits against Watson are now public.

Houston police launched an investigation into the allegations after a complaint was filed Friday.

폭스 뉴스’ Ryan Gaydos contributed to this report.