早上好，欢迎收看福克斯新闻. 这是您开始新一天时需要知道的 …
Dominion代表在福克斯新闻采访中回应特朗普的竞选主张: ‘身体上不可能’ 换票
Attorney Sidney Powell claims that the 2020 election was significantly impacted by votes cast through machines from Dominion Voting Systems being altered to go to 乔·拜登 instead of 特朗普总统, but according to Dominion spokesperson Michael Steel, this could not have occurred.
In an interview with Fox News’ Eric Shawn on “America’s News Headquarters” 在星期天, Steel addressed the allegations that Dominion has faced, and explained why he believes they are without merit.
“好, it’s physically impossible,” Steel said of vote switching. “看, when a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out a ballot on a touch screen. They are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping. If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots. and in every case where we’ve looked at — 在格鲁吉亚, all across the country — the printed ballot, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally.”
Powell has said she has a witness who saw it used for this purpose in Venezuela, and that the votes for the U.S. election were counted in countries such as Spain and Germany. Steel flatly rejected this notion.
“We simply provide a tool to count the ballots — to print and count ballots,” 他说. “There is no way such a massive fraud could have taken place, and there are no connection between our company and Venezuela, 德国, Barcelona, Kathmandu, whatever the latest conspiracy theory is.” 单击此处了解我们的更多故事.
– 共和党人 canvassing board member in Michigan could delay vote certification.
– Larry Hogan to Trump: ‘Stop golfing and concede‘ 选举.
– 普京 holding off on US presidential congratulations.
– 拜登顾问: Trump seeking to ‘subvert the democratic system‘ 面临法律挑战.
– 纽特·金里奇: Powerful system controlling cultural institutions tries to impose far-left agenda on US.
– 拜登 expected to make trip to Georgia to stump for Ossoff, 沃诺克.
– 拜登 declines to say where he stands on BLM-backed BREATHE Act.
Powell responds to Giuliani statement about role in legal team
President Trump’s campaign on Sunday distanced itself from Sidney Powell, saying that the lawyer who has been alleging voter fraud in the 十一月大选 is “not a member of the Trump Legal Team.”
“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, 珍娜·埃利斯（Jenna Ellis）, 在一份声明中. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”
No further details or clarification was offered.
In a statement obtained by the Wall Street Journal, Powell said: “I agree with the statement today. I will represent #WeThePeople and seek the Truth. I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may. We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud.”
The statement comes after Powell – who also serves as Gen. Mike Flynn’s lawyer – has given multiple press conferences on behalf of Trump, who included her in a list of lawyers for his team in a Nov. 14 鸣叫.
“I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defund OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! 鲁迪朱利安尼, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!” the president tweeted. 点击这里了解更多.
– 拜登 expected to pick Antony Blinken as top diplomat.
– 克里斯·克里斯蒂 rips Trump’s legal team as ‘national embarrassment.’
– 特朗普竞选 files appeal after Pennsylvania judge shoots down lawsuit.
– 安德鲁·麦卡锡（Andrew McCarthy）: Trump’s flawed Pennsylvania election challenge — here’s where the case fell short.
– 德肖维茨: 特朗普有 ‘宪政道路‘ 在法院案件中追究, 可能会出现短缺.
Oregon governor tells residents to call cops on people violating COVID restrictions
As the nation cracks down on group activities so close to the 感恩 假日, 政府. 凯特·布朗, 一个 民主党人, has told 俄勒冈州‘s residents to call the cops if they see 新冠病毒 violations.
“This is no different than what happens if there’s a party down the street and it’s keeping everyone awake,” Brown said in an interview Friday. “What do neighbors do [在这种情况下]? They call law enforcement because it’s too noisy. This is just like that. It’s like a violation of a noise ordinance.”
违反者可能会面对 30 入狱天数, 取决于 $ 1,250 罚款, 或两者, 的 俄勒冈人 已报告. 布朗说，她将与州警察和地方执法部门合作，以鼓励俄勒冈州人遵守其职责.
The order does allow faith-based gatherings of up to 25 人们在室内和 50 人们在户外.
New confirmed and presumptive cases of COVID-19 have reached a record high for the third straight day in Oregon, state officials announced Sunday. 点击这里了解更多.
– Protesters take to the streets in California to bash Newsom’s curfew orders.
– Cuomo calls secret Hasidic wedding in Brooklyn ‘blatant disregard of law.’
– Columbia University 酒吧 70 MBA students from classes after trip to Turks and Caicos.
– 代表. Jordan rips 冠状病毒限制: ‘The Constitution is not suspended during a crisis.’
– Sons of coronavirus victim criticize Cuomo’s Emmy after ‘horror show’ 在养老院.
– 维克多·戴维斯·汉森: Politicizing coronavirus – the reasons Americans are skeptical of ‘experts.’
– Operation Warp Speed 专案 70% herd immunity, potential return to normalcy May 2021.
– Large crowds still reported at airports across the nation, although overall number of travelers is down.
– 2 死, multiple injured in 加利福尼亚州 knife attack: 警察
– Los Angeles police 达到 an unfortunate milestone.
– Fifteen-year-old boy in custody in mall shooting that injured 8: 威斯. 警察.
– 怀疑 deadly Sonic fast-food shooting ID’d.
– 帕特·奎因, co-creator of ‘Ice Bucket Challenge,’ dies at 37 from ALS.
– SEE IT: Bengals’ star rookie suffers torn ACL in brutal hit.
– California donors to urge Newsom to fill VP-elect Kamala Harris’ Senate seat with woman of color: 报告.
– 101-year-old WWII veteran Sidney Walton honored as ‘Unsung Hero’ 在福克斯国家爱国者奖上.
– Pompeii ruins unearth ‘master and slave‘ 遗迹.
– Companies aim to renew dividend payments, sign of optimism worst of COVID-19 is over
– Delta CEO calls New York-London travel corridor ‘complicated.’
– COVID-19 shots could reach first Americans by mid-December.
– Over 670K New Yorkers flying for Thanksgiving despite COVID-19.
– Southwest CEO: 737 MAX crash issues have ‘easily been addressed.’
– Companies start to dole out cash they hoarded during the pandemic.
– Store shelves starting to empty again – with these items going fastest.
Steve Hilton on Sunday weighed in on the president-elect’s appointment of Steve Ricchetti as counselor to the president.
“This man who Biden wants right by his side in the White House is the very same man who bullied Democrats in Congress into voting for NAFTA, resulting in the collapse of American manufacturing and the shipping of millions of jobs overseas,” 希尔顿争辩.
尚未注册Fox News First? 请点击 这里 找出你所缺少的.
福克斯新闻' 转到观看页面 现在可用, 在带有Fox新闻频道的区域为访问者提供付费电视提供商选择 & 福克斯商务网.
Fox News First由Fox News编写’ 大卫·阿罗. 谢谢您使我们成为您早晨的首选! Stay safe and we’ll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday morning.