上手, next time that occurs, feast on this incredible French toast made with St. Pierre Bakery’s brioche loaf for a sweet and delicious breakfast that brings a taste of Paris into your home.
St. Pierre Bakery has been voted America’s favorite brioche, and it is a favorite of celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Dwayne “岩は” ジョンソン, and we’re betting it will quickly become a beloved staple in your household, あまりにも, after sinking your teeth into the first bite.
Brioche French Toast by St. Pierre Bakery
Makes 1 サービング
Prep time: 10 分
Cook time: 10 分
– 2 slices of St. Pierre Brioche Loaf
– 1 egg
– 1.4 fl oz milk
– ½ tsp cinnamon
– Butter or oil for frying
– Fresh berries
- Pour the milk into a mixing bowl, add the egg and the cinnamon.
- Whisk together lightly until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a large, shallow dish that’s bigger than the slices of brioche.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan (or add the oil).
- Dip both sides of the brioche into the egg mixture.
- Add the brioche to the frying pan, and cook both sides until they’re golden brown.
- Top with fresh berries of your choice, and drizzle with your favorite type of syrup.
This original recipe is owned by stpierrebakery.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.