“これらのチキンエンチラーダは、残りのロティサリーチキンとシンプルな2成分ソースで非常に簡単に作ることができます,” midwesternhomelife.comのCaraLanzは言います. “肉を焦がしたり、ルーを作ったりする必要はありません, so you can get dinner on the table quickly.”
When serving these enchiladas, Lanz recommends having ingredients like black beans, corn, sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced green onions, parsley or cilantro and feta on-hand so that people can add to their enchiladas as they desire.
If you like heat, feel free to drizzle on some hot sauce before digging in.
Easy Green Chicken Enchiladas by Cara Lanz, Midwestern HomeLife
Makes 8 servings
Prep time: 10 分
Cook time: 40 分
16 ounces salsa verde
1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
1 cup shredded chicken
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained, 分割
⅔ cup corn, 分割
1 can green chilies
2 teaspoons chili powder
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon oregano
1 dash cayenne pepper
¼ cup chopped parsley or cilantro
2 cups Monterey jack cheese, 分割
8-10 soft flour tortillas (taco size, 7-8 inch)
1. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Make the green chile enchilada sauce by mixing the salsa verde and Greek yogurt together. Set aside.
3. Drain the green chilies. Drain and rinse the black beans. If you’re using frozen corn, rinse it under cold water until it is thawed. 予約 2 tablespoons of the corn and the beans for topping the enchiladas before serving.
4. In a large bowl, stir together the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, sliced green onions, green chilies, parsley (or cilantro), chili powder, ガーリックパウダー, onion powder, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
5. Add ¾ cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese to the chicken mixture.
6. Place ½ cup of the green sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
7. Now it’s time to roll the enchiladas. Place about ⅓ cup of the chicken mixture onto the lower half of a tortilla — the part that is nearest you. Roll up the tortilla away from you. Place seam side down in the pan. Continue with the rest of the tortillas and filling.
8. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas and cover with the remaining cheese.
9. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 25 分. Uncover and bake for another 15-18 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to turn golden brown.
10. Top the enchiladas with the reserved black beans and corn, halved grape tomatoes, 1 sliced green onion, parsley or cilantro and feta – or whatever your favorite toppings are.
This original recipe is owned by midwesternhomelife.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.