このレシピはCNNストーリーで紹介されています “燃え尽き症候群を感じる? Let yourself off the hook with these ‘good enough’ strategies.” LeanneBrownはの作者です “十分良い: A Cookbook.”
It has taken maturity to embrace the glorious simplicity of this kind of dinner. My inner critic is prone to telling me that it’s not creative enough or new enough or whatever overachieving mark you might expect from a perfectionist fantasy.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, みじん切り
- 1 bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, plus extra as needed
- 5 ounces fresh chorizo or other sausage, casing removed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cans (15 ½ ounces each) white beans or chickpeas
- Handfuls of hearty greens, such as spinach, ケール, chard or collards
- Cooked farro, パスタ, or rice or hearty bread, for serving
- Use any sausage, ground meat or meat alternative in place of the chorizo in Step 2. Try sweet Italian sausage, finished with Parmesan or Romano, for a different experience, or lamb sausage with harissa, coriander and fennel seed for a North African take on the dish.
- Add chile powder and/or chopped chiles along with the chorizo in Step 2.